Preview of Ch. 1 of my new story

Preview of Ch. 1 of my new story

A Story by Meredith
"

Just a prview

"

She knew that she was different; from the day she was born. When she was alone something was always with her.  Yet, she never thought anything about it.  She tried to ignore it, but she was wrong to do that.

That morning something seemed off. It was like the earth was spinning the wrong way.  When she walked it felt as if someone was behind her. When she turned around no one was there.

When she arrived downstairs; the house was vacant. She thought nothing of it.  She sat down for breakfast at the empty table but she could hear the breathing of someone who wasn’t there.

She quietly dismissed herself from the table. As she walked around the house she noticed no one was there. Again she didn’t think about it or worry.  Her house was silent, no sounds at all until something broke the silence.

“Ding!” the grandfather clock whispered to her. She briefly glanced up at the clock, grabbed her things and walked out the front door.

Outside the sun glimmered and there were no clouds in the sky. Then she walked out of the door. At that second dark, murky storm clouds rolled in hiding the sun. 

 

 

© 2011 Meredith


Author's Note

Meredith
Tell me if I should continue writing this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think this would be really interesting so yeah, definitely continue this! I would totally read it.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
1 Review
Added on July 5, 2011
Last Updated on July 5, 2011

Author

Meredith
Meredith

Houston, TX



About
Tell Me About Yourself SurveyNameMeredithBirthday1/29BirthplaceTexasCurrent LocationTexasEye ColorBrownHair ColorBrownHeight5'7 or 5'8Right Handed or Left HandedLeft Your Heritageumm... ??????The Shoe.. more..

Writing
Vivid Dream Vivid Dream

A Book by Meredith