happy valentines day tiffany

happy valentines day tiffany

A Story by mercystateofmind

When I started to write this, everything was fine. Circumstances have hurt you, and I wish we didn’t have to work so I can cheer you up. I wrote this while you made that salmon I like, trying to make sure I got my feelings written down correctly. Hopefully this post will remind you that you have a friend in me always.

 

 It’s 9 months tomorrow, Valentine’s Day today. The past couple of months have been a roller coaster of emotions we’ve faced and have overcome together. Everyday was a day where we learned what ticked the other off, everyday we learned a little bit more about each other. Through the thick and thin, the good and the bad, we’ve found ourselves thinking one thing. I want to make this work.

 

Of course not everything has been work. I have never been so happy with someone. I can’t say I know the same for you toward me, but that’s because I know the patience it’s taking to work with me on my issues. But I’ve never seen you smile so much. Your friends all talk about how happy you look. So I have something to go by to know that I’m doing something right.

 

 There’s something to be said about someone who can lovingly call you on your s**t. And I see both of us doing that. If I have to stand my ground, I will and we will work on it. If you have to open my eyes to see your side of things, then it’s going to happen. We don’t just leave ends untied, we make sure we’re ok because that’s what love is.

 

I want to see this through. Forever would look good on us, so that’s one of my goals in this life. I hope I can be the person you need in difficult situations, I hope I can be the shoulder you can cry on. Overall, I hope I can be the person you’ve always wanted in a partner.

 

For everything we’ve been through. The tears, the fights, the love, the laughs, the life we’ve decided to seek out together I must say. I wouldn’t want it with anyone else. Just you. It’ll always be just you. I love you tiffany.


© 2019 mercystateofmind


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on February 14, 2019
Last Updated on February 14, 2019

Author

mercystateofmind
mercystateofmind

North Bergen, NJ



About
just need somewhere to let it all out. more..

Writing
Alone Alone

A Story by mercystateofmind