There's you, then there's everyone else

There's you, then there's everyone else

A Story by mercystateofmind

The s**t about having to deal with any type of disorder is what you go through, and what everyone else will go through with you.

You will have to remind yourself your worth, grow your confidence, your strength, your desire to keep going. You will also have to deal with anyone in your life growing frustrated and overwhelmed. You will have to remember to take a backseat so you can help someone cope with their tiredness due to your mental/physical state.

You have a right to be selfish, but you also have a duty to be selfless at times. Someone is crying because they wish you were better mentally. Of course it hurts, but its their feelings. Their feelings are valid, and you need to acknowledge them. No matter how hurtful it may be, the truth is being who we are is not easy for loved ones.

Paranoia, hallucinations, mood swings, these are all things that take a toll on you AND your loved ones. If you are fortunate enough to have the ability to recognize these things, please be there for those who are there with you and trying to be there for you.

When it comes to mental instability, there's you. Then there's everyone else.

© 2020 mercystateofmind


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on April 23, 2020
Last Updated on April 23, 2020

Author

mercystateofmind
mercystateofmind

North Bergen, NJ



About
just need somewhere to let it all out. more..

Writing
Alone Alone

A Story by mercystateofmind