Chapter 5 - 30 Years Later

Chapter 5 - 30 Years Later

A Chapter by Kirsty Anne
"

From this point on, the story will be narrated by Katie.

"
I lean back against the wall behind me.
It's been 30 years since grandpa died, and still nobody knows where the body is.  They think it's the same way my father, Andrew Stiles, died; the ritual.
I'm back at the "castle".  Mum finally told me the truth about it a few days ago, and I want to know more.  I still have the memory...the memory of the man with the stitched up face.
I wander around the ruins, holding my arms to my chest and shivering in the cold.  Every so often, I'll see a blood splatter, only for it to disappear when I blink.
It's getting dark, and my eyelids are growing heavy.  I lean against a wall, with my ear pressed against the cold brick.
I can hear you...  


I stand bolt upright.  "What?"
Silence.  "No...no, no, no, someone was there, who are you?"  I yell, becoming increasingly nervous.
Still silence.
"O-okay...I'll...I'll be going now..."
Too late, my dear...
I scramble backwards, tripping over a rock and landing on my back.  "Who are you?"
Silence.
My breathing quickens drastically.  "S**t...s**t...s**t..."
I jump to my feet and spin on my heels.
He's standing less than a foot away from me.
The stitches are unraveling, revealing the scar tissue on his face.
"Stay back!  Stay the f**k back!"

He shakes his head, walking closer.  I turn to run, but I'm faced with another stitched up man.  With what I fear will be my last breath, I scream as I feel a cold hand on my shoulder.
See you soon...


Then the silence takes over and I sink into the darkness.


© 2014 Kirsty Anne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've decided to work on the prequel to this before I finish this. The prequel is called Hay Hill Asylum - Origin, and explains more about the asylum and the disappearance of Andrew, Katie's father. I really hope you enjoy it, I'm putting a lot of effort into it and any reviews would be greatly appreciated :)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
1 Review
Added on October 11, 2014
Last Updated on October 12, 2014


Author

Kirsty Anne
Kirsty Anne

United Kingdom



About
Me - 14, Scottish, 5 ft 3, nose pierced, atheist, dancer, singer, violinist, guitarist, tattoo & piercing enthusiast. Games - TLoU, FNaF, Slender, Bioshock series, AC, etc. Music - Paramore, Ev.. more..

Writing
Tuesday 8th Tuesday 8th

A Chapter by Kirsty Anne


Wednesday 9th Wednesday 9th

A Chapter by Kirsty Anne


Thursday 10th Thursday 10th

A Chapter by Kirsty Anne