Wednesday 9th

Wednesday 9th

A Chapter by Kirsty Anne
"

*inspired by TWD and TLoU*

"
Wednesday

It's finished!

The shop's windows are completely boarded up, and the doors are barricaded with metal shelves and some old TVs they kept in the back.

The shop is impenetrable at last.  Those monsters can't get in unless they find the roof hatch, and as far as I can see, that's impossible.

But I can.  I'm small and agile, and climbing a brick wall is a piece of cake.  I can use the shelves as stairs up to the hatch to get out, and I can get along the rooftops.
As far as I can see, nobody has looted this part of the town yet.

From what I remember, there's a drugstore next door. Maybe they have first aid kits...

I think I forgot to mention...yeah...I cut my arm open on a piece of broken glass earlier, and it hasn't stopped bleeding.  I need to disinfect it quick; I didn't just survive a year in a zombie apocalypse to die of some stupid blood infection.

Anyway, this morning, when I finished boarding up the windows, I saw one of...them.

It came right up to me...but I hid, and it walked limped away.  It really scared me...I've never seen one up close before...their faces are peeling away, and their eyes look like they're going to fall out of their sockets.  Actually, I think they do; I've seen some with no eyes...that's gross...

It groans like something in horrific pain...I want to put it out of its misery, but I'm no fighter.  I've run-and-hid my way through this, and I plan to keep it that way.

Anyway, I'll talk to you tomorrow.
- Katie xx


© 2014 Kirsty Anne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on October 19, 2014
Last Updated on October 19, 2014


Author

Kirsty Anne
Kirsty Anne

United Kingdom



About
Me - 14, Scottish, 5 ft 3, nose pierced, atheist, dancer, singer, violinist, guitarist, tattoo & piercing enthusiast. Games - TLoU, FNaF, Slender, Bioshock series, AC, etc. Music - Paramore, Ev.. more..

Writing
Tuesday 8th Tuesday 8th

A Chapter by Kirsty Anne


Thursday 10th Thursday 10th

A Chapter by Kirsty Anne


Friday 11th Friday 11th

A Chapter by Kirsty Anne