The Boy With Wings

The Boy With Wings

A Story by Michael
"

This is not about a boy with wings, but about a boy who made me feel so special i could fly. This story is about our 3 week anniversary....... Hope you enjoy

"
My days are the same a repetitive cycle that never ends. I only hope to be able to get out some time but that door wont open till I am 18. And so far I still have 2 more years. My mornings start of early 6am to be exact. I get up get dressed maybe take a shower, when my mom doesn't hog the bathroom, I clean the cat box and brush my teeth and get on the bus. Its so repetitive that i still know exactly when im going to be screamed at for doing something wrong. I always wish something would change and today it would. I got to school and wanted to share my story about coming out to my homophobic parents to help kids that are struggling like I did. But there was this story suggested to me that i read, and I liked it a messaged the author to tell him i liked the story but little did I know it would turn into something bigger. That bigger thing would turn into a great relationship of a life time. You know when your first name is the same as someones last name something is meant to be. And that's how it started. We have many things in common like our homophobic parents for one, or our love for each other in 2nd. Most most importantly our names. My last name is the same as his first name, i mean how is that not meant to be. 

© 2014 Michael


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
?
hahaha i loved this, it was great....dont worry in two years you'll be free. in two years just run outside spread your wings and fly to him.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 15, 2014
Last Updated on May 16, 2014
Tags: love, boys, flying, romance, annivesary, anything, whatever, popular, a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z

Author

Michael
Michael

Qingdao, Shandong, China, China



About
SANA-TORY TECH is a renowned PVC Board Manufacturer with the best quality product. We have given the 15+ years of service with a vision to excel. The company's ability to take the continuous challenge.. more..

Writing
Not Even Not Even

A Poem by Michael


The Last Day The Last Day

A Story by Michael


The Proposal The Proposal

A Chapter by Michael