Diary of an Outsider

Diary of an Outsider

A Story by *Evelen*

                          Beginning of the day

The voices that suround me are so annoying, but slowly I am learning to just let them go. That no matter how much the stinging hurts, to just keep smiling. For it does not matter what they think, and how they feel. Just as long as I am me, and I am myself.

 

                        As The Day Goes By

The stinging won't stop no matter how much I pretend it's not there, and everytime I do it gets harder and harder for me to breath. Gasping for air as I'm fighting against myself to get through the day. Seeing faces I no longer wish to see. Hearing voices I would rather not hear.Names that I wish I never even knew are being shouted at me in the dead silence. I clasp my hand's around my ears. Wishing that it would stop the shouting, but they get louder. They scream into my ears. Wanting me to hear them. Liking the fact that it torments me.

 

                         End of the Day

How can people be so cruel to a girl they don't know? I guess I'll never understand exactly why they do, but it was another day. I made it through! I have a little bit of cuts and brusies, but they don't hurt so much. Holding onto a little bit of hope that tomorrow will be a better day... (probably not)

© 2010 *Evelen*


Author's Note

*Evelen*
Thanks for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting read.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 20, 2009
Last Updated on January 3, 2010

Author

*Evelen*
*Evelen*

In my own little world



About
Well I just turned 17! Yays so I thought to update I suppose. My writing usually in some way reflects on what I'm going through or went through. Even if fiction it has something in it that I have lear.. more..

Writing
survive survive

A Book by *Evelen*