To See You Smile.

To See You Smile.

A Story by *Evelen*

    On My Side
You tell me to dance. So I dance. You tell me to sing. So I shall sing. I look at you with a warm smile, and my eyes glowing bright with happiness. Yet you look at me with such cold eyes, and a frown that never moves. I still smile, and I keep singing. Hoping that my voice will warm your heart. You yell at me to stop. So I shut my mouth slowly, smile so sweetly, and wait for you next demand. You tell me to leave. I hesitate only on this demand, but I still leave as you wish.

On Your Side
I tell her to dance, and watch as see obeys my demand. She dances gracefully with that smile I never understand. I tell her to sing, and quickly she starts a melody. Still having that smile that I never give to her in return. Her voice is so smooth so beautiful, but I still do not return her smile. Her eyes they glow so warm, so welcoming. Yet mine are lifeless and cold. I yell at her to stop. Yet she doesn't flinch at my voice. She slowly shuts her mouth, and tilts her head and smiles. I feel something hit my heart, but I wasn't sure what it was. I tell her to leave, and she pauses. I watch her closely surprised that she wasn't leaving, but then she leaves.
    I don't get how she smiles at me even when I'm so cold to her. I shut my eyes and see her smile. I growl at myself in disgust. I loved her.  

On My Side
I waited outside the room, just sitting on the cold cement floor. I closed my eyes, and saw your sad look. I wondered how I could make you smile, but heard your voice as you called me in. I jumped up without hesitation. I was going to be with you once again. I walk into the room, and waited to hear your biding.

On Your Side
 She came in with that stupid little grin. She kept walking closer towards me, and I stared at her in shock. I told her to stop walking, and she froze right there in front of me. Her eyes they were filled with admiration, and all of it was for me. I looked away from her. I didn't deserve the look she gave me, or the smile that never faded. "You may leave.", I tell her. "And I mean go out of this palace.", I explained to her with a bitter voice.

On My Side.
I hear the awful words you say, but this is the demand I just can't take. I start to sing, and I start to dance. With the smile I know you secretly loved. I watched you as you look up in confusion, and my smile grew even bigger. I ran up, and grab you by the arm. I pulled you up from your throne. I spin around you, and laugh at your bewildered look. I move your bangs from your eyes, and smile as I kept singing. You stared blankly at me, and your head turned to watch me.

On your Side
I watch as she sang and danced around me. Bewildered that she didn't leave. Her smile was brighter than ever. Yet I still didn't understand why. Her laughter was so beautiful. Something that I never heard. I flinched as she moved my bangs from my eyes, and I couldn't breath as she looked at me. I watched her as she continued, but then she stopped right in front on me. Her smile still plastered to her face. Yet her melody has stopped. My eyes look upon her in confusion. "Why aren't you leaving  me?", I question her. I told her she may leave. Yet she stays here, and sings?

On My Side
  I laugh at your question, and watch as you look at me in frustration. "I love you silly.",  I explained to you. "I didn't do all this just, because you told me to. I did this, because I wanted to see you smile." Your eyes they got all big, and I couldn't help, but giggle. I kiss you on the cheek, and start to dance again. This time I grab you by the hands, and dragged you around with me. I laugh as you look at your feet in confusion. I knew you weren't sure what to do, but I was surprised to see that frown was gone.

On Your Side
She said that she loved me. I couldn't help, but smile after she kissed me on my cheek. Then as she started to dance she grabbed me, and wanted me to dance as well. I could get use to this, because I loved her o so much. 
 

© 2010 *Evelen*


Author's Note

*Evelen*
La la la de la la da dum. Hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on November 21, 2009
Last Updated on January 3, 2010

Author

*Evelen*
*Evelen*

In my own little world



About
Well I just turned 17! Yays so I thought to update I suppose. My writing usually in some way reflects on what I'm going through or went through. Even if fiction it has something in it that I have lear.. more..

Writing
survive survive

A Book by *Evelen*