Everyone Loves Her...

Everyone Loves Her...

A Story by *Evelen*

     I've always wanted to hear those three words from his lips, and now I've finally heard him say the most beautiful words 'I love you.' Tears rolled down my cheeks, and I couldn't help the shaking of my shoulders.
    "I'm sorry Issy.", he comforted me. He wrapped his arms around me.
         'no it's fine.", I assured him. I felt my lip quiver, but I still smiled. I was happy for him. "I did tell you to lie didn't I?", I laughed while my eyes dropped in sadness. "And you answered I love you...", I paused and stayed silent in his arms.
    He loved my sister... Isn't that funny? I've always known, but I had to tell him I loved him. Before he answered I told him to lie to me, because I already knew the answer. Yet I needed him to say it. I needed to hear it from his lips even if it was fake, and I heard it.
    I pulled away from his arms, and kept my look to the ground. "I wish you luck with my sister.", I lied while backing away from him.
    "Issy I-", he started, but I didn't hear the rest. I was too busy running. I had to get away from him... and my sister especially.
    I continued to run with my eyes  closed. Everyone loves my twin sister. Everyone admired her beauty, her laughter, and how she was always ready to talk to anyone... but me. No one cared for a mute like me. A girl who barely speaks, and rarely laughs. That was me. I was the sister never seen. To busy lurking in my sisters shadow, and now she took the only one I loved away... but I was used to it by now.
    "Issy doesn't get anything... but Amanda does.", I always had to repeat that to myself as I grew up. Trying to get myself to get use to the fact that I never won. I slew down, and clasped by a dieing Oak tree. I breathed hard as I felt my tears keep falling. My hands they were shaking as I wrapped them around my legs that were now pressed against my chest.
    "Why?", I whispered to myself. Why was I always the one left alone. I rocked back and forth trying to comfort myself like I always did, but like always it never worked. I was alone, and that's that. 
 

© 2010 *Evelen*


Author's Note

*Evelen*
Hope you liked it. =)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow heaps of emotion in this story
realy wonderful i loved it

Posted 14 Years Ago


Hm, I don't know what to make of this piece (as in, a fictional story, confessional story, etc.) But either way I thought it was solid writing. There's allot of emotion in your words, and the reader is able to grasp the unfairness of it all. Most people on the outside would wonder 'why is she jealous of her sister? why would she be spiteful of her sister' but your piece really shows how it hurts to be put second. Issy couldn't help but be hurt, and the reader feels empathetic to that. You did a superb job on relating the reader, this was wonderful writing~

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 22, 2009
Last Updated on January 3, 2010

Author

*Evelen*
*Evelen*

In my own little world



About
Well I just turned 17! Yays so I thought to update I suppose. My writing usually in some way reflects on what I'm going through or went through. Even if fiction it has something in it that I have lear.. more..

Writing
survive survive

A Book by *Evelen*