Not The Word Love.

Not The Word Love.

A Book by *Evelen*
"

Isabella a 15 turning 16 girl who doesn't believe in love, because of a boy who broke her heart. Yet will it change?

"

© 2010 *Evelen*


Author's Note

*Evelen*
Isabella is fighting the thought that she still loves the boy who broke her heart, while also trying to aviod the fact that her bestfriend is in love with her. Yet it gets harder when he comes back to live in her home town.
To add on to all of this Mrs.Sarya, her creative writing teacher, is making Isabella write a romance book forcing Isabella to think about 'love' every minute of every day, when Isabella is trying hard to get that word out of her vocabulary.

That's what this book is going to be about. I'm planing on sticking to this book, but can't promise anything. If someone really likes it I'll be forced to continue to write it lol. Hope you like, and hope it doesn't sound stupid lol.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on August 14, 2010
Last Updated on August 14, 2010

Author

*Evelen*
*Evelen*

In my own little world



About
Well I just turned 17! Yays so I thought to update I suppose. My writing usually in some way reflects on what I'm going through or went through. Even if fiction it has something in it that I have lear.. more..

Writing
survive survive

A Book by *Evelen*