Somthing Swept over Me.

Somthing Swept over Me.

A Story by *Evelen*
"

I just wrote this for the heck of it.

"

Something swept over me. It just hit me then and there. I was dying. The blood from my chest streamed down from my side and started to create a puddle on the floor besides me. What was happening? Why was I here? Questions formed in my mind, all of them growing blurry and disoriented. I couldn’t understand anything. My eye lids were getting heavier and I was fighting against them trying to stay awake, but why was I fighting? I always wanted this right? To be free of hurt, pain, and lies. I wanted this.

A figure stared down at me. Its face was blurred. I couldn’t figure out what or who it was.

My eyes they drooped down refusing to stay open and twitched as I fought to reopen them. Something touched my chest pressing hard down on it. The pain it hurt so much, but I could feel myself slowly go numb. It was all going to be over soon.

“Evelen! Evelen!”

That’s when something inside of me just couldn’t die. Something remembered why I was there. Why I was fighting to live. Why I was dying. I knew now why I wanted to live so much. My eye lids were heavy, but slowly I forced them to reopen. I had unfinished business I wasn’t going to die… not yet.

“Okay baby keep your eyes open.”

The only way I could respond was forcing my eyes open. I could feel as my eyes tried to roll to the back of my head and to close, but I couldn’t allow it… not yet.

“Baby you’re going to live you will. At least live so I can kill you myself. Okay?”

It was getting harder to breath I already noticed how shallow my breaths were, and I knew he noticed too. O how I wanted to speak to tell him so many things. To tell him that he was worth it. That he was worth my life, that I was happy to die for him if it meant that he could live a while longer. That he could breathe.

“I-“ I chocked on the words I was trying to say.

                Something wet was falling on my face from his face. I knew they were tears. I couldn’t see, but I knew they were. He knew I wasn’t going to live… we both knew.

                “Please… baby please don’t leave me.” He begged me. I could hear the uneasiness of his voice.

                “I-“ I chocked again.

                “Why’d you do it? You know I can’t live without you.” He asked, but knew I couldn’t answer.

                “You know I’ll kill them, every one of them.” He promised me. “I don’t care how many there are… I’ll kill them.” He told me with anger filling his voice.

                “Na-“ I tried to stop him. That’s not what I wanted.

                “Yes… I promise.” He swore.

                I forced my hand to touch his face, but my hand quickly slid down his cheek and flopped on the ground. I stared at his eyes, perfectly fine with the fact that, that might just be the last thing I see. Those beautiful eyes.

                My eyes they slowly shut and everything grew quiet.

© 2010 *Evelen*


Author's Note

*Evelen*
Hope you like thanks for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
Added on September 19, 2010
Last Updated on September 19, 2010

Author

*Evelen*
*Evelen*

In my own little world



About
Well I just turned 17! Yays so I thought to update I suppose. My writing usually in some way reflects on what I'm going through or went through. Even if fiction it has something in it that I have lear.. more..

Writing
survive survive

A Book by *Evelen*