Nightmares

Nightmares

A Book by *Evelen*
"

Description in Authors Note.

"

Chapters


© 2010 *Evelen*


Author's Note

*Evelen*
This is about a girl who has starnge dreams ever since she moved into a house that is over 100 years old yet they only started getting violent when she turned 12(she's now 15). The dreams always had the same figure, and always got worse when she starts to date a guy. Coincidence? I think not...

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey! I've been reading some of your posts and I think you're an amazing writer!! I would like to invite you to.. www.poeticvoice.ning.com
We are an online writing community that provides writers with the feedback, motivation, and advice needed to achieve their writing goals.The Poetic Voice Community is fast and easy to join, and you will not get lost in it's easy maneuvering features. We here at Poetic Voice also hope to grow as a community of friends. Our intention, and wish is to learn and share with others. Basically we believe an open mind, and heart can promote growth.
I really believe you will enjoy our site and I hope to see you there!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
1 Review
Added on December 28, 2010
Last Updated on December 28, 2010

Author

*Evelen*
*Evelen*

In my own little world



About
Well I just turned 17! Yays so I thought to update I suppose. My writing usually in some way reflects on what I'm going through or went through. Even if fiction it has something in it that I have lear.. more..

Writing
survive survive

A Book by *Evelen*