Seeing Him Again

Seeing Him Again

A Chapter by Kali the Akumu Kitten
"

this is the chapter, when we see the mystery guy again!

"

 

    I walk into the cafateria and look to see if anyone already got a table. I look over at the line for lunch and see Nyox, she sees me and points over to the table near the window. There i see lolli, i walk over to her and sit there waiting for ger to stop playing her guitar.

   "Wow Lolli! you got Stairway to heaven done good. How long that take you?'" I say 

   " 2 days, i would have had it done in 1 but i had to practice for the band concert for next week" Lolli says and then starts to play one of here on songs called " Another day, Another sleeping Pill". 

   Lolli is one of my close friends and part of the little cluqie me and all my friends are part of. We dont call the the group anything but everyone in school calls in the Luna's. They call it that because when me and Nyox ( the luna sisters) came to Milford, we became friends with the people that no one talked to. 

    But Lolli is a one of a kind. She won muscian of the year in her freshman year, and can play muitlply introments. We call her Lolly but everyone is school calls her GG or Guitar Girl. They do because she wears her acustic guitar on her back everyday to school. 

    "Where is everyone?" i say looking around the cafe for everyone else.

    " Natile is in the band room, Star is in the art room, Nyox is in the lunch line, Damion is with Nyox in the lunch line, and Alice is making out with the new kid." Lolli says while smirking at the last part. 

    " SHES WHAT??" i say, getting very hungry all a sudden from the anger. Alice, my best friend, knew i had my eye on the new kid since he came here. I reached inside my jack skellington bag and pulled out a piece of blood filled gum. I made them myself a few months ago when i started school as a vampire and had cravings. i shoved 3 peices in my mouth and grabed my phone. i dialed Alices Number.

Ring 

      Ring

             Ring

    With heavey breathing she aswers the phone "hell-hello"

    "Alice Smith were the hell are you?" I say practiclly hisssing at the end. She picks up my vampire voice at the end. 

    " Ummmmm okay im coming now Kali" she says very quickly. With that I hung up. Feeling better and more in control . I turn around to see if anyone came to the table yet. To my surpirse everyone is there but Alice. Lolli, Star, Natile, nyox , and damion. I looked around the cafeatria and notcied that everyone was staring at me. Im used to being started at but this was diffrent. these stars was in disguest. 

    " What is everyone staring at?" i say very confussed. no one answers me until i see stars face expression changes and points up to mouth. Take my index fingure and slide in on my lips and on the K-9's , in the proccess of this i hear some cat calls and wistles i ignore them. When i look at my fingure i see a blood. my eyes widen and im in shock. NEWS FLASH!: never eat more than 1 peice of blood filled gum at a time if you dont want blood going everywhere. I didnt know what to do, i looked over at star and mouthed out HELP at that very moment she ran over to me and started fake crying. 

    " WHY! why you dreaded vampire! why must you kill the only loved one I have!" she gives out another fake load cry, winks and says " You killed the love of my life and now i must kill you!" she pulls off the wooded cross necklace lolli was wearing and pretents to to jab it throu my heart. 

    " NOOOOOO! Please not the wooden cross! NOOOO!" I claspes on the floor and put my hand on my stomech. She wasnt complelty following Stars plan but whatever it was it was good. i was expecting to hear laughing but i was proved wrong and heard claping. i opened my eyes and lefted my head up, people where standing up and laughing. some were even wistling. Star looked down at me smiling and gave me her hand to help me up. I took it and got up. We took our bows and something came to mind. 

    " Thank you everyone, i hope you enjoyed me and Stars little show. That was just a pre-view of what the halloween party the Luna sisters will be having this year!" i said smiling at my brilient idea. " The theme is going to be " Vampire Movies Oldies. Dracula,  Vampire kisses, The return of a vampire ect. ect. costum required! No costum , No party. More Info will be put out later. thank you" after saying that I sit down and breath. Im very shy in front of big crowds, so why was I so confiend there? 

    "What the hell was that?" Damion says. Taking his eyes away from Nyox for the first time since he sat down during lunch. 

    " Yeah since when did the luna sisters decide to throw a Halloween party?" Lolli says 

    " When have you ever refred to us as the luna sisters anyway?" Nyox says playing with damions hair. 

    "One. Nyox! Damion! could you guys stay off eachother for at least 5 seconds. Two. I only called us the luna sisters so they know who im talking about. Three. We werent having a halloween party. Until now. Then just when all hope was lost for my day, Mystery guy walked into the cafateria. He looked around and until he found what he was looking for. My neverending black eyes, and i saw I what I haven been dying to see for the past year. Those big full moon clouded eyes.     



© 2008 Kali the Akumu Kitten


Author's Note

Kali the Akumu Kitten
ignore grammar problems,and plez if anythign here about the dialogue that you think is confusing plez tell me so i can fix it. this isnt the finnal draft things probley will change.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Okay, grammar is still a must, but I won't bug you too much about it. I thought it had a very cool atmosphere. Very 'cute' par say. Could make a great teen novel is you finish it. I thought the dialogue was very relaxed and realistic. The setting in a school cafeteria was great, and the 'Luna sisters' seems very fitting for a clan of vampires. Great writing. Kudos.

Posted 15 Years Ago


i love the story! it's the best ever sence i read ''Twilight''! and twilight was pretty damn good! :)=

Posted 16 Years Ago


OK, well, I was going to say something about the grammer, but you've asked me to ignore them. I do have one sugestion though. When describing your characters, don't give too much away in the beginning; work the explantions into the story. Character development is key and if you give away too much in the beginning by just telling the reader, then you lose you audience. By just giving away the information, you don't really develop your character, you just tell us why that character is the way they are. The story wont flow. Good start though. With a few edits, this could be spectacular. Keep up the good work.

Posted 16 Years Ago


pretty good ashwey! i like the way its, written. the only thing is that- ur chapters are a little short for a daily reader!

-corey

Posted 16 Years Ago


this looks like it will develop into a great story it left me wanting more, its a great start and it all connects and flows like blood from thy veins in another words its a good piece i shall deffo be following this for when you post the rest of the story if you post the rest ...

Posted 16 Years Ago


Aww, you make me such a superhero!

I love your plotline already~

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 23, 2008
Last Updated on February 24, 2008


Author

Kali the Akumu Kitten
Kali the Akumu Kitten

Halloween town



About
"ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR" "STICKS AND STONES MAY BRAKE MY BONES, BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME" " I WRITE FOR THE SAME REASON I BREATH, IF I DONT I WILL DIE" "I LISTEN TO HIS FAVORITE SO.. more..

Writing