Sister reunion

Sister reunion

A Chapter by Kali the Akumu Kitten
"

Third Chapter ^^

"

     I was restless all night, tossing back and forth. My tail twisting up around my leg and everything, and my head kept hitting the headboard. Let's just say I've had better nights, and when I don't get a good night sleep......my mornings are hell.....

      Just when I was about to get a good two hours in of sleeping, I hear a loud  crashing noise coming from another room. My eyes shot open and my ears began to look for the starting point of the disturbance. "Mike......." I hissed quietly, now out of bed covering myself with my favorite purple fleece blanket. I walked out of my bed room and quickly got to Mikes. Without even knocking I opened the door and let the morning begin. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING......"  I screeched then looked at the clock " NINE THIRTY IN THE F*****G MORINING?!?!" I screeched again. As you can see......I'm not a morining person.

      Mike just looked up smiling, God I hate it when he smiles, it sends a chill down my spine.

      "I'm just fixing up my ride that all. It's not used to the extra weight....." he said chuckling to himself.

      My mouth fell open, Did he just call me fat? I couldnt say anything to that, I just narrowed my eyes at him and turned on my heels to walk away. When my hand was on the knob of the door, mike said.

      "Nice hair by the way" he said now in a fit of laughter.

      Without even thinking, I took over his mind. Forcing him to pick up a pair of scissors and cut off a chunk of his bangs. When I was done I turned out to get a good look at my work. "Nice hair......by the way" I mocked with an evil smirk across my face. Before Mike could even say anything I was out the door and closed the door, now cutting off his screams of range. I laughed to myself, Revenge was sweet. It's even sweeter when you know there is no price to pay! Now that I was up, I got into the kitchien and looked for something to eat. Looking threw the cabinets and the fridge, I found a can of Salmon and some juice.  Opening the can and putting it in the pan, I began humming some random tones to myself as I began cooking my breakfast. When the fish was finished, i poured some juice and sat in the same chair as last night on the island and began to eat.

      Just as my morining was starting to lighten up, Scooter Loser walked in. "Well...look what the wind blew in" I mumbled swallowing another bite of food.

       Mike just rolled his eyes "Wow...Now thats original!" he said than walked over to the fridge and grabbed the juice box. I noticed that he cut his bangs so it was even again. I smiled and went back to eating my food. He just grabbed some cereal and sat across from me and began eating, never looking up at me. Well at least not when I was looking.

      Things where pretty much dead, the vibes in the room where so thick you could feel it taking up space in the room. When I looked up he was looking into his bowl, when I looked down he looked up at me. It was an annoying game that we seemed to take fond of, neither of us knew what to say without the other taking the first punch.

      "I wasn't calling you fat......if that's what you thought...." Mike mumbled into his cereal. He was playing with the last few pieces of it in the milk with his spoon. It was cute, like he was five saying sorry about pinching his little sister,

      I smiled but then it faded,this is where I'm supposed to be returning the apologize. Honestly....I really didn't feel the like I had to, but of course being the person I am I said I was sorry as well. " I didn't mean to take so much hair off........" I said putting down my fork and taking a sip of juice. "But it looks like you fixed it" I said trying to cheer him up a little. "It looks....." I began, than swallowed all pride "Cute...." I said quietly hoping he heard it so I wouldn't have to repeat myself. Mike looked up, a grin forming on his face.

     'You really thinks so?" he said smiling wide now.

     "Mhm" I hummed, giving him a half real smile.

     "Really??" he questioned, fishing for complements now. 

     "Yes! Alright! You look very nice. Now can we please stop this" I said looking at him now. He just sat there and smiled, taking his last bite of food. I, on the other hand, have lost my want for food. 

     I got up, and tossed my plate into the sink, running my hand thru my hair, I was ready for an early afternoon nap. Until I remembered something. "Ugh.....We have to go out for "Bonding" now don't we?" I said in groaning. Without turning around, I could feel Mikes smile, it was wide and bright. Why did he want to do this? It was stupid. I walked over to my door and stood there, "Ill be ready in 20 minutes, please be ready before me" I shouted into the kitchien so he could hear me. I heard a mumble, but I couldn't make it out. I simply rolled my eyes and walked into my bedroom closing the door. 

 

 

 

 

Once I hear Kali's door close, I took a deep long inhale than exhale, "God she's a hand full...." I said as I got up from my seat and watched Kali's door, behind that door I wondered what really was going on. Because she's part cat does she do unusual things in her morning routine ? Instead of showering does she lick her skin? Her whole body...... I thought  a smile forming across my face, what quickly left once I saw how much of a sketch ball I was being. I shook my head and went into my bedroom where I began to get ready. “What does a sidekick wear on a bonding date with his super heroine?” I mumbled to myself, throwing on a black T-shirt with blue jeans and my see-threw converses. I looked at myself in the mirror, usually I believed that I was pretty cute for a guy but now when I see Kali now and the way she looked at me, I now can point out several flaws about myself. I felt like a chick talking trash about myself, hating my nose, my teeth, the way I smiled. It just wasn’t like me, “Why should I care? She’s a stupid p***y cat for God Sake” I said looking away from the mirror and grabbing my wallet, sliding it into my back pocket. Before I opened my door to leave I looked back at the mirror one last time, hating myself for giving into myself. I smiled at myself and then frowned. Of course I have crocked front teeth, of course. 

     I watched 3 episodes of SpongeBob before Kali came out of her bedroom. I was going to complain about why she took so long but I was hit my what she was wearing. The Kitty-B***h I knew wore jeans and a fitted purple or black T that usually has a paw print on it or something stupid like ‘ This kittens got claws’.But this Kali was wearing something different, something I liked! She was wearing a purple skirt that barley covered the top of her thigh that had black stripped suspenders that she wore over her long sleeved black and purple leopard shirt, what was low cut in the front. Kali had Thigh high converses with purple shoe laces. In a shorter term, she looked amazing. 

     “What are you looking at? Freak....” she said mumbling the last part, “By the way, Is that shirt dirty? because I can smell it all the way over here, it’s gross” Kali said wrinkling her nose, what even thou I want to say made her look bad, it just raised the cuteness to her kitten ways, what I hated. 

     “No Kali...This shirt is clean. Maybe its that nasty a*s perfume your wearing, probably messing up your nose.” I spit back at her. I didn’t understand why she had to start every time we saw each other, there is always a fight. 

     “This perfume is all natural and perfectly fine for the human body, It can’t do anything to me. But maybe your not human....and it got into you head” she said running her hand threw her hair and smirking at me. I gave her a long glare, I was thinking of a come back but nothing was coming to mind. She beat me. 

     “You have won this round P***y Cat, but the battle is still going on strong” I said as I got up from the couch and walked towards the door. “Are you ready to go already?” I grumbled, my hand already on the door knob. 

     She looked at me with that spine chilling smirk, not budging from her spot. “Yeah...Lets go. But where not taking that silly scooter, I think a taxi is in order today” she said pushing me out of the way and opening the door, grabbing her keys from the hook on her way out.  I eyed her the whole way down to the ground level not saying a word the entire time, not that she noticed. Kali was busy typing away on her phone, texting who knows who. I wanted to ask who she was talking to, I figured it was that Adrian kid. There where rumors around when they went to school that they played around with each other, I mean it made perfect sense. She was the top female student in our class and he was the top male, the physics of High school law pretty much states that they have to be together. Was it right? No. Did she care? Probably not. If you saw this guy you wouldn’t care either, he was pretty much the all around American superhero. Adrian had everything, Looks, Money, the hair, and of course smarts. Everyone in our school either wanted him or wanted to be him, I just wanted to run over him with a twenty inch four wheeler  scooter with a 12 hour power engine. I was so lost in thought that I didn’t notice that Kali was already in the taxi yelling at me to get in, “Come on! We don’t have all day” She hissed at me, then her phone rang and I lost her concentration for the whole ride to the park. 

     As we pulled up to the park Kali never looked up from her phone, she just pulled out a fifty dollar bill from her purse and handed it to the driver. She was out of the car in a flash where I still grabbing my mini scooter that I brought. She was still texting when I stood next to her as the taxi driver pulled off, “So...Here we are” I said awkwardly, shifting from foot to foot. 

     She just looked at me then began walking towards the booth where you had to pay to get in, I followed her to the booth. “Hi I’m Kali and this is Mike. I called last night making reservation for us.” she said pulling out her wallet as she spoke. The teenage boy just starred at her and nodded his head, he was obvisouly in totally awe at her cat ears. Most people found them beautiful and unique where I found them odd and crazed.   

     Kali sighed “Okay well heres the money, and where just going to go now...” she said smiling. She knew what effect she had on people, Kali didn’t have to try. Just a few words and people couldn’t help but love her, it pissed me off so much I wanted to pull on her tail until it came off. “Lets go Scooter Loser” Kali said picking up her purse and walking threw the gate. I let the insult side and followed her into the park , “Kali you know there’s something I want to say. I really think tat you need to--” But before I could finish my statement Kali dropped her cell phone, her mouth doing the same. “Kali what's wrong.....” I said trailing off as my eyes found what was so shocking to her. 

     There are only two teenage Villains that are dangers to earth and that is Cancer Lad and Cancer Lass. But what makes me and Kali a target to these two is not the fact that she’s the strongest and I’m the weakest, I am no treat, and in a sense neither is Kali. The connection between us is something that scares the town of Van Sickle and even the free world. Kali and Cancer Lad’s actual names are Arith Smith and Ariel Smith, the famously talented twin sisters of the Smith family.

     Before I could say anything to Kali she was running towards Ariel, a loud cracking roar of a feline broke the silence and a purple and black beam flew thru the air, aiming towards her. Kali quickly dodged it and pounced on Cancer Lass. 

     “Oh s**t....” was all I could say as the sisterly fight began.  

 

 

 

 



© 2009 Kali the Akumu Kitten


Author's Note

Kali the Akumu Kitten
Please note that I do infact take Cancer seriouly and I do not find it funny what's so ever. I just used these Villans to make a mystical reason why cancer is here. Also I know that this needs editing, im getting around to it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow...again..you made a AWSOME story...im soooo jelous right now
but i still cant hide my love for your storys
keep that writing mind working
leylia

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 20, 2008
Last Updated on February 17, 2009


Author

Kali the Akumu Kitten
Kali the Akumu Kitten

Halloween town



About
"ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR" "STICKS AND STONES MAY BRAKE MY BONES, BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME" " I WRITE FOR THE SAME REASON I BREATH, IF I DONT I WILL DIE" "I LISTEN TO HIS FAVORITE SO.. more..

Writing