Playing Games

Playing Games

A Poem by Kali the Akumu Kitten

Looking for Love is like playing hide and go seek. You have to look where you won't expect the person to be. But if playing with younger hearts, sometimes your see the feet poking out.

Looking for love is like playing hide and go seek. Someone is always looking, and people are always hiding from you. The first ones you always find are never the best, but the one that takes you the longest is the best rewarding.

Sex is like playing with lighters, so tempting just to flick the bick and light the flame. You get one taste of that feeling of control and passion, you want so much more than that small flicker of heat. You want a bigger fire, more heat, more passion, a wild fire. And once that wild fire has done its job, burning up all your wanting, satisfying your needs, it dies. Leaving you alone, to re collect yourself from the excitement. The thrill is softened, but not quieted.  Will you come back again? Of course.

© 2009 Kali the Akumu Kitten


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on March 1, 2009

Author

Kali the Akumu Kitten
Kali the Akumu Kitten

Halloween town



About
"ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR" "STICKS AND STONES MAY BRAKE MY BONES, BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME" " I WRITE FOR THE SAME REASON I BREATH, IF I DONT I WILL DIE" "I LISTEN TO HIS FAVORITE SO.. more..

Writing