Part III - The Prophecy

Part III - The Prophecy

A Screenplay by Isaac James Avery
"

Ben and Dale discover the activities of the House, Tobi is frustrated with Jacob's lack of cooperation.

"

(Ben and Dale are sitting just outside “the Place” on a stump, back to back, watching passerby on the trail)

Ben: There’s one.

Dale: Nah, their aura is way too bright.

Ben: Oh, yeah, you’re right.

(The Taped Man appears)

Taped Man: Find him yet?

Dale: Find who?

Taped Man: King Nothing! He went AWOL a few days ago.

Ben: I thought he died.

Taped Man: How the f**k did he just die and we did not know about it? The House would have figured that out by now! He’s M.I.A.

Dale: No, Ben’s right. He’s dead.

Taped Man: Tobi will not be happy with this… How do you know?

Ben: Mark and Lyle.

Taped Man: The seekers?

Dale: Yep.

Ben: He just put a gun to his head and (pop) right out of existence!

Taped Man: How did the Seekers find out?

Dale: Because Bee, Jack, and Ace found their new King Nothing last night.

Taped Man: New?! Why weren’t they looking for the old one? They must have known!

Ben: Isn’t it obvious what happened?

(The Taped Man remains silent)

Dale: They did some “convincing”.

Taped Man: For what cause?

(Ben and Dale shrug their shoulders, and  the scene cuts to “the Place” and Tobi and Screwtape are arguing

Screwtape: He does not wish to see you!

Tobi: I don’t give a damn what Jacob wishes and what he does not, Screwtape! I have to see him!

Screwtape: He’s very busy!

Tobi: Doing what? F*****g Malke? This is more important than him busting a nut on a succubus!

Screwtape:  What could possibly be so important that I must disobey Jacob?

Tobi: I’ve found the One of the Prophecy.

Screwtape: The… what?

Tobi: He who will restore order, he who will one day take the place of our great and powerful ruler, Jacob.

Screwtape: Are you certain?

Tobi: (Motions over to Mike, he is shivering, shirtless, he is cut, bruised, and marked. He whispers/sobs)

Screwtape: How soon?

Tobi: There’s no way of knowing when Isaac will be released, and when he does, there is no stopping him. Jacob will fall unless he either terminates, or pacifies him.

Screwtape: I must tell him right away! (Runs off,  vanishes with a flash)

Tobi: Jacob’s reign will soon come to a very, abrupt end.

Fin.

© 2013 Isaac James Avery


Author's Note

Isaac James Avery
What I'm looking for is I want to know if you don't like it, you like it, or if you want to keep reading, if you want to keep reading, let me know what you'd like to know. I'm writing this series with a Lynchian mindset and style.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on February 7, 2013
Last Updated on February 10, 2013
Tags: Ben, Dale, Taped Man, Screwtape, Tobi, Mike, The Prophecy, the Place

Author

Isaac James Avery
Isaac James Avery

Chicago, IL



About
I enjoy punting babies over bridges in my spare time... Oh and if I depress or offend you, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so sensitive. Get off the internet. more..

Writing