I Hate My Brother.

I Hate My Brother.

A Story by NattyPattyx3

I shyly smiled at my best friend, Miley. My heart started beating faster as she came near.

M. (Hugs Nick) Hey!!
N. (Hugs her back and closes his eyes) Hey there.
M. (Lets go of Nick and smiles) Guess what?
N. Hmm?
M. I think Joe likes me!!

NO! Not fair. Miley should be mine. She shouldn't care if my brother likes her. So what if he's popular. We know everything about each other. We belong together. Joe's just going to break her heart. That's the kind of guy he is.

N. Oh...
M. Yeah. If he asks me out, should I say yes?
N. No.
M. (half-laugh) Huh? Why not?
N. He's not right for you.
M. Really? Then who is?
N. I don't know... someone with a heart. Someone who won't break up with you after three days, claiming you've gotten boring. I don't want you to get hurt, Miley.
M. What, are you saying I'm boring?
N. What? No! I'm saying he'll get bored with having one girl. He doesn't like commitment. He'll just break up with you.
M. I think you like it when I'm single and lonely. To have me all to yourself. That's really low, Nick. (walks away)

I watch sadly as Miley walks up to Joe and starts talking to him. Miley grins and nods her head. And they hug and walk away together...

It's the worse feeling in the world to see the girl of your dreams walking away with a player. I hate my brother.

© 2010 NattyPattyx3


Author's Note

NattyPattyx3
i know this is extremely short, but... i didn't know what else to write for it. (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww I feel so sorry for Nick I hate his brother as well!
This would make a really cute story if you could write more

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
1 Review
Added on October 11, 2010
Last Updated on October 11, 2010

Author

NattyPattyx3
NattyPattyx3

About
Haii (: my name is natalie. I love writing. (: more..

Writing