first sight part 4

first sight part 4

A Story by minnie:)

                      Samantha looked at everyone worried about what their reaction would be.
                         "Is this about about Jake?" Sammy asked. Samantha gave a look that gave them the answer without her having to say one word.
                             "What did Jake do?" John asked starting to get angry. "He didn't do anything, it's this stupid project my teacher assigned us to. I had to pick a name out of a stupid hat and the name I ended up with was Jake. Apparently his schedule was changed and now he's in my first period."
                                "He probably did it on purpose." Sammy said. "He knew it would make John mad so he switched his class to one that Samantha would be in. I think he's planning something, I don't know what but he's gonna try to take us by surprise."                 
                                    "That's it I'm switching to whatever class it is he switched to."
                                    "No! John don't, I don't want you two getting in a fight, I can't stand to see you get hurt anymore, you've done enough for me."
  "When will you two be meeting up to start on the project and where?"
         "My house at four." Samantha replied.
                                      "Expect me there twenty minutes early. I can't stand seeing what he does to you."
                                    "Wow look who got protective." Luna said. "You two haven't been dating that long either, maybe about one school week."
                                   "Oh whatever." Samantha said. She kissed John.
                                 "Hey Samantha can I talk to you for a second?" Sammy asked.                    
                              "Sure, what about?"
                               "Luna told me that John stayed the night at your house the other night. She kept saying you two went crazy." Sammy said giggling.
                                "No she's just trying to make the story sound way different than the truth. All we did was watch one or two movies and then go to bed. That's it, that's all we did."
                             "Yeah I figured, I knew she was doing that from the beginning."
                           At the end of the day John pulled into Samantha's driveway. "Do you wanna come in for a few?"
                                 "I would but my mom wants me home in time for dinner and that's in about an hour."
                                  "Awww come on you can't come in for five minutes?" Samantha asked with a pouty look on her face.
                               "OK, I guess I can come in for five minutes, but that's it OK?"                        
                            "Alright."
                            They got out of the car and went inside. "You want something to snack on? I think we have some cupcakes. You want one?"
                             "Sure." Samantha went to the kitchen to grab the cupcakes, she came back and handed one to John.
                              "Isn't your mom supposed to be home tonight?" "Yeah but she'll be back late."
                                When Samantha and John were finished they went to throw away their trash, they met each other at the counter and held their gaze and John leaned in to kiss Samantha. He pressed his mouth against hers and she leaned against the counter. Johns hands moved from her shoulders down to her hips. He kissed her neck and pulled her in close to him. She let out a pleasurable moan and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on his lips. They both jumped at the sound of Samantha's phone ringing. She flipped open the phone to answer.
                              "Hello?"
                           "Hey honey, it's mom. I just wanted to let you know I'm gonna be home earlier than I told you I'd be last night. I'll be home at around ten."
                       "OK, is that it?"
                     "Yeah, oh and call me before you go to bed."
                   "Alright I'll see you when you get home."
                  "OK, bye." Samantha closed her phone and stared at the floor.
                    "Um.... that was my mom. She just wanted to let me know she's going to be home at ten."
                     "OK," John said.
                  "What time do you need to be home?" Samantha asked curiously.
                  "In about forty-five minutes." John answered
                      "Wanna watch a movie?"
                      "Sure."
                   They both went to the living room and sat on the couch. About an hour later they both fell asleep. Like Samantha's mom promised she arrived home at ten. When she walked in she didn't notice Samantha or John asleep on the couch, she assumed Samantha was upstairs in her bed asleep and just forgot to call before she went to bed. She walked to her room and went to bed. About three hours later Samantha and John woke up trying to remember what happened before they fell asleep.
                       "Holy crap!" Samantha whispered. It's two in the morning! My mom is home! She must not have noticed us asleep on the couch."
                      "Probably, but my mom's gonna kill me. I told her I'd be home in time for dinner, and guess where I'm not at." They both looked at each other and laughed.    
                        "At least it's a Friday." John said.
                      "Agreed." John kissed Samantha. Samantha grabbed John's hand and pulled him to her room. "Since my mom will kill me if she see's you downstairs you are going to have to sleep up here." She said with an evil smile. "Alright but I'm calling my mom first." John dialed a number and it went to voice mail.
                     "Hey mom, my car broke down about an hour away from the house so I'm staying in a hotel tonight. Don't flip out I'm fine, I'll see you when I get home."
                  He hung up and put his phone on vibrate and sat it on Samantha's bedside table.
                   "I'll be right back," Samantha said. "I have to go change into my pj's." Samantha grabbed a pile of clothes stacked on the edge of her bed and went to the bathroom. No longer than five minutes later she came back. Her hair was pulled back and she was wearing a white spaghetti strap with pink shorts. She saw John on the bed, when he noticed her he looked up from the picture he was looking at. His face looked surprised, and Samantha started to blush. She climbed in the bed next to John and kissed him, when she pulled back to finish the kiss he pulled her close to him making the kiss last longer. Samantha put her hand on his neck and pushed her mouth against his. Samantha leaned her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him one more time and they both laid down, no longer than ten minutes later they fell asleep, John had his arms wrapped around Samantha and she had her head laid on his chest.
                      Late the next morning Samantha woke up and saw that John was still asleep. She poked him a couple times to see if he would wake up, he didn't budge, she made funny faces at him.
                           "I can see you, you know." Samantha nearly fell off the bed from being startled by John. He laughed and then sat up.
                     "How long have you been up?" Samantha asked John.
                         "About five minutes. I would've moved but you were still asleep. Now my arm's asleep." He said laughing.
                       "OK you stay here I'll be right back." Samantha walked out of the room and walked over to her mom's room. She took a peek inside and didn't see any sign of her laying in her bed. She walked to the kitchen and on the counter was a sticky note. It said. Went to run some errands I'll be back by 5. Love mom. Samantha walked back to her room.
                         "My mom's gone so you......" She didn't see John sitting on her bed so she started looking around her room. She looked behind her door, under her bed and anywhere else that he'd be able to hide other than the closet. She started moving her way forward when he saw a shirt poke out of the closet.
                   "OK what are you doing looking through my clothes." He walked out of the closet.
                    "I don't know, I figured I'd be a stalker for a few." He said laughing.
                    "Uh huh. How creepy now kiss me before I turn into a mass murder." He leaned in and kissed Samantha. "You go away now, I have to change."
                       "Can I watch?" Samantha's jaw dropped and she started punching him.                
                       "OK now you're being plain out perverted." John started laughing and trying to block Samantha's punches.
                           "Go to the kitchen and I'll be in there in a second." John walked to the kitchen and heard a knock on the door.
                          "Will you get that John?"
                            "I'm on it!" John opened the door and saw Jake standing on the porch.
                                    "What do you want?" John asked.
  " I want my girl back."
                               "Who is it?" Samantha asked walking towards the door. John looked at her in surprise as she was heading towards him. She was wearing a dressy pink show belly shirt with bell bottom pants and ankle boots and a pink ribbon in her hair. She was at the door when her mood went from happy to irritated in less than a minute.
                          "What do you want Jake?" Samantha asked impatiently.
                             "I want to talk to you for a second," he looked at John and then looked back at Samantha, ".....Alone please."
                            "Ha! No, whatever you want to talk about you can say it in front of John to."
                    "OK, but he's gonna be pissed about this." Jake got down on one knee and pulled a small box out of his pocket. Samantha covered her mouth with both her hands while John tried his hardest not to punch Jake's head into the side of the house.
                   "Samantha I know what I did to you was the worst thing I have ever done, but I love you and to be honest I don't know what I can do without you. That's why I wanna ask you an important question........Samantha, will you marry me?" Jake opened the box and it revealed a twenty-four carrot gold ring with a giant diamond in the center. Behind Samantha John couldn't help but let out a small snort.
                           "Jake you should know my answer by now, and to be honest it's kind of stupid of you to wait six months after we break up to give me an apology."          
                           "Please Samantha........ I know it took me a long time but over the past six months I haven't been able to stop thinking about you........period. I love you and no matter what people say or do I won't stop loving you." Jake put his hand on Samantha's cheek. Samantha grabbed his hand and pulled it away from her face. "I'm sorry Jake but no, it's not going to happen."
                              Samantha walked into the house and John looked at Jake with disgust in his eyes. No more than a minute longer John walked inside and closed the door in Jake's face.
                  "Are you OK?" John asked "Yeah I'm fine." John walked over to Samantha and wrapped his arms around her stomach. He felt her soft skin on his arms. He leaned in and kissed her cheek.
                  "You might want to call your mom, make sure she isn't worried about you."
                     "That can wait. I just want to make sure you're OK."
                       "Are you sure?"
                      "Yeah, she thinks I'm at the mechanics anyway."
                        " Okay, well I'm gonna fix something to eat, I'm starved." John gave out a laugh and said "As always."
                            "What are you planning on doing today?" Samantha asked. "Spend as much time with you as possible. So what do YOU want to do today?"
                                  "Surprise me." Samantha said. And she leaned in to kiss John.                              
                                 "Oh so that's the way you wanna play? Well then I know the perfect place to get as much food as you want."
                                 "Oh really? Where would that be?"
                                      "You'll see just drop the leftovers and come on." John grabbed Samantha's hand and pulls her to the car.
                                  "Okay where are we going?" Samantha asked buckling in her seat belt.
                          "You'll see." John pulled in a parking lot and parked in a spot close to the doors.
                             "Really? Golden Coral?"
                                 "Yeah. You get as many plates of food for one price."
                                  "Okay, but your paying, I have no money other than, hmm three dollars and twenty five cents." Samantha said laughing
                                  "Okay then you'll help me pay with that three dollars and twenty five cents."
  "Awww well bad news, I left it at home."
       "Okay then you owe me. I'll pick up your dues later."                            
                                   "Riiiiiight." They got out of the car and went inside. Once they were at their table they grabbed their plates and went to get their food. Five minutes later John came back with pizza, fries and a small salad on his plate. Samantha had ribs, chicken, fries, mashed potatoes, and spinach on hers. They both sat down across from each other.
     "Wow you do have a big appetite and when I say big I mean an appetite the size of a cow."
   "Well that's nice to say to your girlfriend."
         "I know that's why I said it." Samantha looked at John with a straight face.
       "You're not funny." An hour later John and Samantha left the restaurant.
   "So... where to next?"
  "Ice cream?"
      "Really? We just got out of a restaurant!" 
                                      "I know but I still want ice cream." 
  "Alright, there's one five minutes away does that sound good?"
   "Broosters' yum. Yup sounds good to me."
       "How'd you know it was Broosters'?"
     "My dad always took me there after he picked me up from school when I was in elementary school." Samantha and John made it to the ice cream shoppe, when they ordered their ice cream they found a bench and sat down.
                                  "Yum, my favorite. Chocolate swirl."
                                     "That was your favorite kind? That was mine to until I ate to much and threw up. At that point my mom made me stop eating it."
                                     "Well then here." Samantha poked John on his mouth with her ice cream.
                                  "What was that for?"
                                     " So I can do this." Samantha leaned in and kissed John.
                                      "Come on, let's go back to my house and watch a movie." Samantha grabbed Johns hand and pulled him to the car.
                                     Ten minutes later John pulled into the driveway, they got out and walked inside. When John opened the door he saw Jake standing in the kitchen holding a gun in his hand. Jake raised the gun to John.
    "Don't move."
                               
                                   

© 2013 minnie:)


Author's Note

minnie:)
thoughts?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not bad at all, t-tr-try to add the scenery if y-you don't mind

Posted 11 Years Ago


minnie:)

11 Years Ago

thnks :p
Luna Kusan

11 Years Ago

mhm

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 2, 2013
Last Updated on March 24, 2013

Author

minnie:)
minnie:)

griffin, Georgia



About
My name is Minnie, I'm 15 years old, I've been writing since 4th grade and I have loved every second of it. I write about anything, mostly what pops into my head. I hope to get some of my stories publ.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by minnie:)