First Sight part 5

First Sight part 5

A Story by minnie:)

                                              "Jake don't do this." Samantha stood next to John with fear in her eyes.
                                                 " Why shouldn't I? I tried doing it where no one would get hurt...." Jake gave a small laugh. " Look where that got me. Now as you can see your mom isn't home, Samantha you're going to call your mom and tell her you're staying at a friends house for the weekend so she wont get suspicious." Jake looked over at John. "Same with you John." Jake handed Samantha a phone, Samantha dialed her moms number. Three rings later her mom answered.
                 "Hey Samantha, what's up."
                   "Um nothing really, I was just calling to let you know that Luna wants me to stay at her house over the weekend, so when you get home I'll be there. Just figured I'd let you know so you wouldn't worry."
                      "Okay, was that all?"
                      "Yeah, that's it. I'll call you later." Samantha hung up and dialed Luna's number. On the first ring Luna answered.
                                                         "Hey, hey what up?"
                                                            "Hey Luna, if my mom calls you to check up on me can you tell her that I'm in the shower or something. I called her and told her I was staying at your house for the weekend."
                                                                "Are you staying the night at Johns house for the weekend?"
                                                                   "Something like that." Samantha could hear Luna laughing in the background. She brought her voice down to a whisper.      "Luna, listen."
 "What?"
   "Jake is here, I need you to call the police, he has.........." Jake pointed the gun at Samantha.    "Hang up the phone." His voice was calm, but he was furious. Samantha could hear Luna on the other end of the line. "Samantha what's wrong? Jake is at your house? I'm coming over now."
                         "I have to go I'll call you later." Samantha hung up the phone and handed it to John. Jake pointed the gun at John. "Try anything and this gun will be the last thing you see." John dialed his moms number, she answered before it went to voice mail.  "Hello?"
                          "Hey mom, it's me......" His mom interrupted him before he could finish his sentence. "Where were you last night?"
                          "You didn't get my voice mail? I sent you one saying that my car broke down and I wasn't going to be able to make it home. I also told you I was going to stay at a hotel. Well I just got some news my car is still messed up it needs a new transmission, so I'm gonna stay at a hotel for the weekend."
                           "Okay but if this happens again your car is mine, broke down or not."
                          "Alright mom I'll call you later I have to go."
                           "Okay bye."
                          "Bye."
                  John hung up and handed the phone to Jake. He grabbed a meat beater from the kitchen and smashed the phone with it. "That way no one tries anything stupid again. Now John you have your keys to your car. Hand them to me." John pulled his keys out of his pocket and gave them to Jake. "Now turn around." Jake put a black bandana over Johns eyes. "Put your hands behind your back." Jake grabbed a pair of cuffs from his pocket and put them on Johns wrists. "Now you Sam."
                                "Don't call me that."
                                Jake was standing behind Samantha putting the blind fold over her eyes. He leaned in close to her and laid his head on her shoulder. She could feel his breath landing on her neck. "Why not? You never let me call you that when we were going out and your letting John call you Sam, so why can't I?" Jake planted a quick kiss on her neck and put the cuffs on her wrists. He grabbed her and John by their elbow and dragged them to Johns car.
                                 "Now here's the way we are going to do this. Samantha is going to sit in the front with me and John is going to sit in the trunk and enjoy the darkness until we reach our location. Got it?" Jake opened the front passenger side door and pushed Samantha in the car, he walked to the drivers side of the car and opened the door revealing a button that opened the trunk as he pushed it. He walked to the back of the car and pushed John into the trunk. When John was completely in the trunk Jake leaned in close to John. "I hope you enjoy your ride. Soon enough my girl's gonna want me back and she'll forget ALL about you." Jake closed the trunk and walked to the drivers side. "Let's see if we can enjoy our little ride together." Jake caressed Samantha's cheek, she jerked back but she wasn't fast enough. Jake grabbed a handful of her hair. "Keep in mind Sam...."
                                     "Don't call me Sam!"
                                     "I'll call you whatever the hell I want to call you. Got it? Now as I was saying this is your fault, you know how? If you'd taken me back like I TRIED to get you to do nicely this wouldn't have happened. Now before we reach the place we are going we need to make a quick stop. We are going to go see some old friends of ours, do you remember them? Andy and Gabe? " Jake backed out of the driveway and a few minutes later he pulled into an abandoned parking lot.
    John removed the bandana from Samantha's head and removed the cuffs from her wrists. Before Jake could grab for Samantha she opened her door and ran. She didn't get but about ten feet from the car when someone grabbed her by her waist.
                                    "Hey beautiful." The voice was right next to her ear and she recognized it instantly, it was Gabe.
                                    "Let me go!" Samantha elbowed Gabe in the stomach. He let her go, as he was bending over in pain Andy ran towards her he was about to catch her when Jake grabbed her by the arm and pushed her against a tree. Before she could do anything he kissed her, Samantha punched Jake's stomach but he didn't let go of her.
                                   "Calm down Sam, we're only visiting some past friends."
                                   "F**k you!" Samantha spit in Jake's face. Jake laughed as he wiped her saliva off of his cheek with his shirt.
                                    "She's changed Jake." Andy said while walking towards them.
                                     "Where's the b***h that took her from you?"
                                       "In the trunk of his own car." Andy ran over to the car and looked in the trunk. "Uh Jake, he's not here anymore!"
                                       "What?!" Jake ran over to the car and looked at the empty space. "Find him!"
     Gabe noticed Samantha was gone and started looking around. "Jake where's Samantha?"
    "S**t! Find them both! I don't care what you do with John but don't hurt Samantha!" Andy and Gabe ran in different directions searching for Samantha and John.     Samantha was running away when she bumped into someone. She stopped in her tracks and was about to kick whoever she bumped into. She stopped herself when she saw it was John.       "Are you okay?" John asked hugging Samantha. "Yeah I'm fine. We just need to get out of here, we're not far from a police station its about a mile away if we leave now we might make it without them noticing us."          "Are you sure?"            "Yeah, now lets go before they see us." Before they got the chance to start running Samantha heard Andy's voice.            "Jake! I found 'em!!" Andy started running towards them, Samantha grabbed John's hand and started running away from Andy. Andy was to fast, he caught up to them, he grabbed for John's arm and kicked his leg sending John falling. Andy stood him up and punched John square in his jaw.           "This is what you get for stealing Jake's girl." He punched John again, but Samantha hit Andy in the head with a brick, sending Andy unconscious to the ground. Samantha and John started running again , they finally got far enough to where they could start walking. A car drove up and pulled up next to them. Samantha looked through one of the windows and saw who it was. Luna opened her door and got out, standing next to her door.  
                           "Samantha, John get in and hurry before they catch up. They saw me driving this way so we need to move fast!" Samantha ran and got in the front seat, John jumped in the back seat. They saw John's car speeding up behind them. "Everybody hang on!" Luna punched the gas and sped through the streets.       "Okay, for one I wanna know what the hell is going on and why Jake has Johns car!" Samantha looked at Luna like she was about to loose her mind. "I'll explain later just drive!"
   Luna took a sharp turn to the right and then the left, pulling into a gas station parking lot and hiding behind the building.
                              "Okay what is going on?!"             
                                        "Jake broke into my house, me and John were out getting ice cream we came back and Jake was standing in my kitchen. He had a gun, he threatened us with it. We got to that place and you know the rest of the story."    
                                           "Who were the other two guys?"                
                                      "Andy and Gabe, they're some old friends of his. Gabe always harassed me and Andy always tried to be like Jake. It was annoying. I'm going to get in the back, in case John needs helps because I just noticed he passed out."                                               "Alright, don't do anything gross." Samantha rolled her eyes.                
                                          "Whatever." She got out and got in the back seat.                                                "Do you want me to take you home?" Luna asked looking in the rear view mirror. "No that will be the first place he thinks to look, we're going to have to stay in a hotel or something. I don't know if he saw that it was you driving but just in case you need to do the same thing."
                                         "Alright, I guess you have a point. It's a good thing I brought a couple hundred bucks, kind of figured I would need it."
                                            "Then hand me a twenty, I'm gonna go in and grab some drinks and snacks for everyone." Luna pulled a twenty out of her wallet and handed it to Samantha.
                                                 "I'll be back out in a second." Samantha got out of the car and went inside the building. She headed towards the fridge that holds that cold fountain drinks. She grabbed six bottles of sprite and headed toward and isle full of snacks and was about to grab a bag of chips when someone grabbed her by the waist and pulled her backwards.
           "You left me again." She instantly recognized the persons voice, Jake stood behind her holding her tight so she wouldn't get away.
                                                   "Let me go or I swear I'll scream." She heard Jake laughing behind her as he took the drinks out of her hand and sat them on a shelf. "No you're not, you know why? Because if you scream things wont turn out good and we don't want that to happen do we?" Seeing no choice Samantha stayed calm. "Now lets go before your friends start to worry." Jake grabbed Samantha's wrist and pulled her out of the store, he headed to the car where Gabe and Andy sat waiting for Jake. He reached the car and opened the door and pushed Samantha in the car. Andy looked at her with an evil grin. "Welcome back, did you miss me?"
                                         "Go f**k yourself Gabe."
                                                    Jake got in the front drivers seat and started the engine. "Gabe cuff her hands to the door so she doesn't try to escape again." Gabe did as he was told and sat back, sitting his feet in between the two front seats.
                                                       "Now that we have everyone with us we can finally get to where we need to go." He put the car in reverse and left the parking lot.
                                                    Luna looked at the watch on her wrist. "Come on Samantha what is taking so long?" She looked in the rear view mirror and saw John sitting up. "Morning sleeping beauty."
                                         "Oh holy crap, my head. He looked around in the car noticing Samantha was nowhere in sight. "Where's Samantha?"
                                              "She went inside to grab some drinks and snacks."
                                             "How long has she been in there?"
                                              "About ten minutes." John got out of the car. "Where are you going?"
                                               "Inside to see if Samantha is okay." Luna got out of the car as John started walking towards the doors. "I'll go inside to."
                                             They walked inside the store and looked through every isle, Luna went in the restroom but came out with no luck. John and Luna met up at the front of the store. "She's not here." Luna said looking around frantically. John walked over to the front counter. "Excuse me, did you see a girl walk in here? She's got brown hair and she's about five foot four."
                                              "Actually yeah, she had some drinks in her hand but she walked out with some guy that was about half a foot taller than her."
                                            "Thanks." John walked back to Luna. "Jake has her."
                                            "I'm gonna call Sammy, she knows where Jake might have taken her. When they were still a couple she spied on them when they went out. She didn't trust Jake and to be honest she doesn't trust you. But I think that's about to change because of what you've done to protect her from Jake. She was more of a mom to Samantha than her actual mom." Luna was about to call Sammy when she walked in the door. "Did you guys need me?"
         Luna let out a laugh and put her phone in her pocket. "Yeah Jake kidnapped Samantha, you know everyplace they went together when they were still going out. We need you to think of a place that he would have taken her at a time like this."
                                           Sammy put an evil grin on her face. " I know just the place he took her, he called it their little romance spot just for the two of them even after she broke up with him."
                                            "Then take us there." Luna handed Sammy the keys to her car. 
       Sammy was driving down the street, she started telling John and Luna the place she was talking about. "The place Jake is going to take her is a small abandoned restaurant, they used to sneak there at night when they were together. They cleaned the place up a little and painted the inside but ever since they broke up they haven't gone there, so the paint is chipped and it looks gross again. The pictures they took together are still hanging on the wall because Jake refuses to take them down. Let me tell you this, they may look happy in those pictures but Samantha was hiding a lot from me and Luna, she just didn't know that I knew what she meant. She told us certain stuff but not the whole story."
           "How long were they going out?" John asked.
            "Almost a year and a half, she dumped him two days before their anniversary of when they met, or something like that."
           Ten minutes later Sammy parked the car a block away from the abandoned restaurant. "We're going to have to park here if he hears the car he's gonna know that it's us and he's gonna run. Is there anyone else with him other than Samantha?"
                                                       "Yeah some dudes named Gabe and Andy."
                                                        "Oh I remember them, Gabe always tried to flirt with Samantha like she was his wife."
                                                      Jake, Gabe, Andy and Samantha walked in the abandoned building. "Gabe tie her in the chair but keep the bandana over her eyes. Then you two go outside and keep a watch out." Gabe and Andy walked out leaving the two behind. Jake removed the bandana from Samantha's eyes. She looked around in surprise with how clean the place looked from the six months she hadn't come down here. "Looks like you remember this place pretty well."
                                           "Yeah, I never missed it either."
                                           "Well that's to bad, I repainted and cleaned it up just for this moment. Kind of stinks to know that I did all this for nothing don't you think?"
                                              "You said it not me." Jake pulled a chair in front of Samantha and sat in it. He looked Samantha in the eyes and when he did Samantha thought she actually saw a little bit of sadness and maybe hope of forgiveness. She looked around the empty room, she noticed that some of the tables were decorated.
They had pictures of the two of them together in the past. The picture was of the two of them at a fair standing in front of a Ferris wheel   She stared at the picture and let her mind replay the memory.
          She ran down the stairs grabbing her purse off the banister. "Mom!"
                      "What is it Samantha?" Samantha walked into the kitchen as her mom was putting a bowl in the microwave.
                      "I just wanted to let you know Jake is gonna be picking me up here in a few. We're gonna be going to that fair that came to town yesterday."
                       "You two are going out again? Didn't you two go somewhere together yesterday?"
                          "Yeah, we went to the park. And hey, what can I say? Me and Jake are going out and we like to spend time with each other."
                           As if he was right on time  she heard a horn honk in the driveway.
                            "Well look at that he's here, got to go. I'll see you when I get home."
                            "When will that be?" Her mom asked crossing her arms over her chest.
                               "I don't know, I might be late." Before her mom could say anything else Samantha walked out the door. Jake was leaning against his car with his hands in his pockets, Samantha walked over to him and kissed him. 
                                 "Did you miss me?" Jake asked with a smirk on his face.
                                  "I wouldn't be here if I didn't" Samantha and Jake got in the car, Jake started the engine and left the house.
                                  Twenty minutes later Jake pulled into a parking lot full of other people and cars. Jake parked close to the gate, they got out and headed to the entrance. Jake walked over to the person in the admittance box.
                                "How many?"
                                  "Two, and how much is it for four hundred tickets?"
                                   "Twenty bucks."
                                     "Alright go ahead and give me four hundred then." Jake pulled out a twenty from his wallet and slid it under the window. The person behind the glass slid a giant roll of tickets under the glass. Jake grabbed the tickets and they both walked through the entrance. "So where to first?" He asked wrapping his arm around her neck. "Let me guess, the snack stand?" He asked laughing.  "As a matter of fact yes, I'm hungry."
        "You know what I'm gonna do for you as soon as I get some money?"
         "What?"
          "I'm gonna buy you a McDonald's and all the workers are gonna give you all the food you want for free. Everyone else has to pay twenty bucks for a burger and fries."
                                              "Good luck with that, all the food will be gone by the time the first person walks in."
                                               "Now THAT is very true." Jake walked up to a snack stand. "So what do you want?"
                                    "Cotton candy."
                                        One of the cashiers walked up to the counter.
                                       "Two cotton candies, and a large coke."
                                        "Five fifty." Jake pulled out a ten and laid it on the counter. "Keep the change." Jake grabbed the cotton candy and Samantha grabbed the coke. They finished their drink and cotton candy and walked around. "So, where to next?" Jake asked.
                                      "More food."
                                       "Okay tell you what, I'll give you a fifty and you go buy food while I have all the fun." Jake started laughing.
   "Huh-uh, and someone here doesn't know how to take a joke. How 'bout we go on the Ferris wheel."
    "Alright, sounds good to me." They waked over to the line for the Ferris wheel. It was surprisingly short, especially with how popular the Ferris wheel is. They finally made it to the front, Jake gave two tickets to the person in charge and they climbed in one of the cages. "I wonder if we'll get stuck at the top." Samantha looked through the fence as they started to move. Jake sat next to her and wrapped her arms around her. "Well let's hope that happens."
     "Why would you want that to happen?"
     "So I can spend the time we have in here with you." Jake lifted her chin and kissed her. "I love you." The words came out before she could stop them. There was a moments pause before he answered. "I love you to, and no matter what happens I'll never leave you."
      The memory ended and she woke, looking around for Jake but he wasn't in the room. She tried wiggling her hands to get free but Jake walked in. "Well, well look who's up."
                                 "Why did you bring me here?"
                                    "Well to be honest, I'm hoping to find a way to get you to forget about John."
                                   "Why Jake? After six months of us being apart you finally come up and decide now that I've got another boyfriend you're gonna try and win me back, why?
                                     "Okay I'm gonna make a quick deal with you. If I untie your hands will you stay put or are you gonna try and run and get me pissed again?"
    "I'll stay put. Now tell me why your doing this?" Jake walked behind Samantha's chair and untied her hands. As soon as she was lose she jumped up and ran, before she could make it more than two inches Jake grabbed her arm, she tripped and hit her head on the corner of one of the tale. She fell to the ground unconscious. "S**t! Sam!" Jake ran over to Samantha. "Sam! Wake up! Come on!" Jake grabbed her shoulders and shook her lightly. John, Sammy and Luna ran in along with Andy and Gabe." Sammy ran over to Jake and grabbed his shirt collar, pulling him up. She punched him. "What did you do?!"
        "I didn't do anything!"
         "Bullshit! That really explains why she's laying on the floor unconscious!" Sammy punched him again and slammed him in the chair that he tied Samantha to. John ran over to Samantha. "Call the ambulance! Now!" Luna pulled her phone out of her pocket and dialed 911. "Hello, yes I need an ambulance right now. We're at some abandoned restaurant on um, crap! What street are we on? North street, that's the name of the street. My friend is unconscious, I don't know what happened to her, I just need someone here now!" Luna hung up the phone and knelled down next to Samantha. She put her finger on her neck searching for a pulse. "She's got a pulse." She looked over at Jake. "What did you do to her?!" He didn't answer, he just sat there with his eyes wide staring at Samantha laying on the floor. Andy walked over to Jake. "Damn dude, whatever you did you sure know how to scare someone." Jake looked at Andy with anger in his eyes. "You think this is funny you son of a b***h?" Jake stood up and grabbed Andy's collar. "You really think I wanted this to happen?" He punched Andy and threw him to the ground, he sent a violent kick to his stomach. "Get the hell out of here! I NEVER want to see your face or you and my fist are gonna be great friends." Andy stood up and ran out the door. Gabe walked over to Jake. "Dude, what happened?"
                    "She wouldn't listen to me, she tried to run, I grabbed her arm and she tripped and hit her head on the edge of the table. I just wanted her to listen for once, but no matter what I do she just wont listen, nonetheless even look at me with out anger or disgust in her eyes."
                                 A few minutes later red lights flashed through what used to be windows. Jake walked over to her and picked her up. "What are you doing?" Luna asked angrily. Jake turned around to face Luna. "I'm taking her outside, so they don't have to go through the trouble of getting in here." He walked out leaving everyone alone. He laid Samantha down on the gurney and put her in the truck. "You wanna ride with her son?" A man with blond hair and was about a foot taller than, his name tag on his blue uniform shirt read Josh. Jake stood in front of him looking at him worried. " Yeah, she's gonna need someone with her when she wakes up."
                      "That someone should be John, not you Jake." Sammy hollered. Everyone including Gabe was walking out of the building. "Hold on." Josh said. "You know those people?"
                                      "Yes."
                                    "Okay, just one question. Does the girl in the truck have a boyfriend?"
                                      "Yes she does." John answered.
  "Out of all of the guys here, who is her boyfriend?"
  "That would be me sir." John answered again.
  "Has she had any other boyfriends before you?"
   "Yes sir."
   "Who would that be?"
   "Me." Jake answered calmly.
   "You? Okay why don't both of you ride in the truck with her, just in case." He turned around and climbed in the truck, Jake and John followed. "You two follow us there." Jake hollered at Luna and Sammy.
      A few minutes later they arrived at the hospital, the doctors took Samantha to the ER. John and Jake sat in the waiting room, a few minutes later Luna and Sammy arrived at the hospital.
                                          "Well? Any news?" Luna asked.
                                          "She's in the ER. They're running some tests."
                                            A few minutes later a doctor came out. "John." He stood up and walked over to the doctor. "Is she okay?"
                                               "Yes she is fine, there was no serious damage other than when she wakes up she may not remember you."
                                               "Okay, um, am I able to see her?"
                                                "Yes you are, she is in room four eighteen on the third floor."
                                                  "Okay thank you." John walked back over to the group. "Well?" Sammy asked curiously. "There were no serious injuries, but when we walk in there she may not remember any of us."
                                                  Luna looked at Jake angrily. "Thanks idiot." She looked back at John. "So, what room is she in?"
                                                  "Four eighteen, let's go see if she's okay."
                                                  A few minutes later they arrived at her room, she was still asleep. Luna walked over to her and lightly shook her awake.
                                                   "Samantha?" She opened her eyes and looked around. She sat up frightened, John walked toward her. "Samantha?"
                                                   "Don't touch me!" John backed up and looked at her confused. "Get out! I don't know any of you, get out!"
                                                      "Samantha?" Sammy walked over to her.
                                                       "Get out!" Sammy looked at everyone in the room. "Come on guys let's let her calm down."
                                                     Everyone got up and started to walk out of the room, but everyone stopped when they heard Samantha something that everyone but Jake wished she would never say again.                                      
                                        
      
                 
                                                                                                                                                                                       

© 2013 minnie:)


Author's Note

minnie:)
tell me what you think!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on March 19, 2013
Last Updated on March 24, 2013

Author

minnie:)
minnie:)

griffin, Georgia



About
My name is Minnie, I'm 15 years old, I've been writing since 4th grade and I have loved every second of it. I write about anything, mostly what pops into my head. I hope to get some of my stories publ.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by minnie:)