First Sight part 6

First Sight part 6

A Story by minnie:)

            "Jake, I missed you." Jake turned around, surprised by what Samantha had just said. "I need to get out of here." John stormed out of the room. "John?" Sammy ran after him. "John stop!" John stopped and turned around. "What?!" Sammy slapped him. "Calm down! This happened because her idiotic ex fucked up! Now shut up and calm the hell down!"
       "You're right. I'm sorry. I should go back." They walked back to the room. As soon as they got there Sammy walked over to Luna. "Is he okay?"
         "Yeah, he's fine. I just hope he calms down, and I hope Samantha remembers that she isn't dating that d********g anymore."
          "Come here Jake." He walked over to Samantha and sat in the chair next to her bed. Samantha sat up, leaning towards Jake she kissed him. She laid her head on his chest. " I missed you." She repeated. There was a moments pause before he answered. "I missed you to." As Jake sat next to Samantha he felt happy that he had her back but he felt a certain emotion in him, he didn't know what it was but right now he didn't want to think about it. He just wanted to hold her in his arms and cherish this moment. He kept thinking in his head that he would treat her like a queen to keep her from leaving him again. He deeply regretted hurting her in any violent way, he only did it to try to get her back, but he realized that it wouldn't work to late. Sammy walked in and looked at Samantha laying in Jake's arms. She gave him her most evil death grin. "Jake, can you go for a second? I need to talk to Samantha for a second."
          Before Jake could get up Samantha answered the question for him. "Look, I don't know who the hell you are or why the hell you're telling Jake to leave, but if you want to talk to me than he can stay."
                       "Whatever." Sammy walked over to Jake and grabbed the collar of his shirt, she pulled him out of his chair and pushed him out of her way. She looked at him angrily. " Find somewhere else to sit. Like in that other chair in the corner of the room." Jake walked over to the chair Sammy was talking about, he grabbed the chair and sat it on the other side of the bed. Sammy sat down on the side of the bed. "Samantha, do you remember anything from before this time?"
          "Okay for one, how do you know my name and two, why the hell do you want to know?"
          "Well from what I can see you don't remember anything and I'm going to put a little memory back into that that skull of yours. Me and you are friends, we go to high school together, you go out with a really good guy named John who treats you better than the d****e you THINK your supposed to go out with, and you have another friend here named Luna waiting out in the hall hoping you're okay."
                                              "Okay who the hell is John? Another thing is I don't THINK I'm supposed to go out with Jake, I know I am. Can you leave now?"
          "Well I tried." Sammy said under her breath. She walked out of the room and John came up to her. "Well? Any luck?" Sammy didn't answer, she just grabbed his shirt and pulled him to the door. "Get in there and try."
John looked through the glass and saw how Jake held her in his arms. Just at the sight of it he got infuriated. He opened the door and walked in, Samantha looked at him with an irritated look in her eyes. "And you must be John. Now what do you want?" She leaned back from Jake and sat up straight. John didn't answer, he just walked over to her and kissed her. She pushed her off of him and punched him square in his jaw. Jake unsuccessfully tried to hold back a laugh. "What the F**K do you think you're doing?! I don't even know you and you're gonna come up and kiss me in front of my boyfriend!"
                                    John had his hand over his face, he was squeezing his nose to keep more blood from dripping out. "S**t, that f*****g hurt." Without another word he walked out of the room. Sammy saw him coming out but didn't see the condition of his face. She walked over to him, as she got closer to him her eyes got wider. As soon as she was in front of him she couldn't help but burst out into laughter. Luna walked over and saw John's face. "What the hell? Who did THAT? Jake?"
                                      "Um, no. Samantha did." He said still holding his nose closed. Sammy stood up straight and looked at John in surprise. "SHE did that to you? Wow, out of all the times I've seen her punch someone she NEVER made them bleed."
                                     "Well, you told me to try so I did the stupid thing and went in there and kissed her. She got pissed and punched a crater in my face."
  "Oh, well there was this one time where her and Jake were at the park and for some stupid reason some dude came up to her and kissed her. She punched him in his gut and he threw up his lunch. Jake looked like he wanted to punch him but he just bust out laughing."
    "Well it would've been nice to know that before now. I'm gonna go to the bathroom and clean all this blood off my face." As John walked away a nurse came up to Sammy. "Excuse me, ma'am? Your here for Samantha right?"
                                    "Yes I am."
                                     "Okay, she's ready to go home I just need you to sign these papers before we release her." She handed Sammy her clipboard and she signed the papers. When she was done she walked in the room. "Come on Samantha, it's time to get out of here. Jake get your perverted, violent self out of here so she could change back into her clothes." Jake got up but before he could go anywhere Samantha grabbed his arm. "You forgot something." She said with a pouty look on her face. Jake let out a small laugh and bent down to kiss her.
                                To avoid looking at them Sammy closed the curtains on the window. When she turned around Jake was walking towards the door, he was giving her a look that said I told you I'd get her back. As he walked out the door John came around the corner. Jake gave him an evil look that said Looks like I won this battle. John stormed towards Jake, his anger starting to build up. "You haven't won anything you b***h."
        "Says the one who got punched in the nose by his own girlfriend." Jake said laughing. Samantha walked out of the room and started towards Jake, but when she saw John she changed directions to him. When she made it to John she put her hands on his shoulders and put and evil smile on her face. "Don't EVER kiss me again." At that she used as much force as possible and sent her knee into Johns stomach. He bent over in pain, all air escaping his lungs and fell to the ground. "And by the way," Samantha said turning to face Luna and Sammy. "My name isn't Samantha, it's Nora." She turned back to John and sent another fierce blow to his stomach. She headed towards Jake, grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the hospital.
                                      "S**t, she's back."
  "Who's back? What are you talking about?" Luna asked helping John up. "Yeah, what are you talking about?" He asked gasping for air.
   "Samantha has two personalities. One is the Nora, the one we all just met. She's violent and will do anything that hurts someone. The other one we've all known is Samantha, the tender, sweet loving one. The one that rarely does anything wrong. Nora was around when Samantha was ten. It took awhile but she finally was able to lock Nora up. Until now Nora hasn't been around, she's been locked up unable to get out. She found a way to break free when Samantha was asleep. She's dating Jake because he's violent and so is she. She likes violence, hell she loves it. I don't know what it's going to take to bring Samantha back but we need to figure it out before Nora locks Samantha up like Samantha locked her up. Thing is Samantha maybe able to come out at certain times, like when she wakes up or something "
     "You didn't tell me about this?!" Luna asked angrily.
      "Samantha wanted me to keep it secret, especially to you John. Jake didn't even know about it. Or her mom!"
      "Why? It would've been easier to protect her."
        "I don't know but we need to find out how to put Nora back in her cage before we're to late."
        Jake was driving towards Samantha's house when he pulled over to the side of the road. "Samantha.........." She interrupted him before he could finish his sentence. "My name isn't Samantha anymore, it's Nora."
                                      "Okay, Nora. Do you remember anything from before about two and a half hours ago?"
   "No, why do you want to know?"
    "I don't know, I was just wondering."
     "Let's stay at a hotel for the rest of the weekend." Jake looked at her with surprise in his eyes. "I have to get you home."
      "I don't want to go home, I want to spend time with you."
       "Are you sure?" Jake was confused at how Samantha was acting. She's been as violent as she's ever been, she's wants to go and stay out later when she's supposed to be home. He didn't know if this was the Samantha he tried hard to win back. "Alright, there's one not far from here. I guess we can stay there."  Jake pulled off the side of the road and made a u-turn. A few minutes later he pulled into a hotel parking lot. "Stay here, I'm going to go in and get us a room."
           A few minutes later Jake came out with the hotel key in his hand. He opened the drivers side door and stuck his head inside the car. "Got the key, let's go on in." Nora got out of the car, she hooked her arm in with Jake's and they walked to their room. "What room did we get?"
              "Two forty."
             They made it to their room and Jake was about to stick the key in the slot when Nora grabbed for it. Jake pulled the card away before she could grab it. "Aw come on let me do it." She said grabbing for the key unsuccessfully, Jake held it over his head so she couldn't grab it, he started laughing. She stood on her tiptoes and reached for the card. She lost her balance and tripped back, she backed against the wall gaining her balance. Jake looked at her in the eyes and she returned the look. They both held their gaze for a couple of seconds, Jake leaned in and kissed Nora. Seeing her chance she snatched the key out of Jake's hand. "Oh come on! Why'd you have to do that?"
                                  "Because I want to open the door and hog the bed before you get a chance to, because if you get in here before me you'll take up the whole bed and then you'll take control of the remote." She said laughing. She opened the door, she ran and jumped on the bed spreading her arms and legs so Jake wouldn't sit on it. But it didn't work. Jake stretched his body across the head of the bed.  "Okay, if you ask me your idea didn't turn out so good, because there's like half of the bed that I can sit on."
                                 " Oh whatever. Come here." Jake scoot towards her and she kissed him. Jake laid across the bed and Nora laid her head on his chest. About thirty minutes later they both fell asleep.
                                    At around eleven in the morning Samantha woke up. She sat up on the bed, blinking to adjust her vision. "What the hell happened last night?" She asked herself. She got up and walked to the bathroom, she stopped in her tracks when she saw a note on the door.
                                    Went to McDonald's  get some breakfast, I'll be back soon.
                                   *Jake
 
                                    "Oh my.... no I did not just sleep in the same room as Jake. I did not just lay in the same bed as him. Oh my god, where is my phone?" She walked over to the table next to the TV and searched her purse for her phone. She dialed Sammy's number. After three rings there was an answer. "Hello?"
                                    "Hello? Sammy? I need you to come get me NOW."
                                      "Oh thank god you're back."
                                     "What are you talking about?"
                                     "Your violent self is back, aka Nora."
  "HOW?"
   "She broke out when you were passed out."
  "Come get me, I think I'm at a hotel." Samantha picked up a flyer laying on the table, she read it aloud. "I'm at Red Inn hotel on third street."
   "Alright, I'll be there in ten minutes. What room are you in?"
     "Two forty, now hurry up and get your a*s over here!"
   As promised Sammy knocked on the door ten minutes later. Samantha opened the door. "Oh thank God." She grabbed her purse and ran out the door. Samantha stopped in her tracks when she saw Jake's car pulling into the parking lot. "Crap." Samantha grabbed Sammy's hand and ran to a different stairway.                            
                                   "Why are we running?" Sammy asked.
                                    "He's back, and I don't want to face that jerk right now." They made it to Sammy's car and jumped in. Sammy started the engine and quickly drove out of the parking lot. Samantha heard her phone ring and yanked it out of her purse, she flipped it open to answer but before she could she heard Jake's voice on the end of the line. She closed her phone and threw it in her purse.
                                         "What happened at the hospital last night?"
     "Okay,basically Nora wants Jake. For the reason I'm thinking is because he's violent, and she likes violent. What she did to John last night was basically her acting like she's in charge of everyone."
       "What the HELL did she do? That's all I want to know!"
        "Okay, okay. Well, last night while we were in the hospital, and when Nora told Jake that she missed him..."
         "She said WHAT?!"
           "She told Jake she missed him."
           "Oh look at that my life just got better already." Samantha said sarcastically. "Now keep talking."
           "John went in there to get you out of whatever trance you were in and he kissed you. Nora punched him in the nose, when I say punched him, well let's just keep it at she punched a crater into his face." Sammy laughed lightly. "When she was released from the hospital before her and Jake left she kneed John and then kicked him in the stomach. Then she told everyone that her name was Nora and that's when I figured out that she apparently found  a way out."
                                                     "She kicked him kneed him in the stomach?!"
                                                      "Yeah. I told Luna and John about Nora. They didn't deserve not to know."
              "Why did you do that?! I wanted them to know at the right time! Not after John gets beat by.......... never mind."
                  "Let me see your phone."
                  "Why?"
                 "Just let me see it." Samantha grabbed her phone out of her purse and gave it to Sammy. She dialed a number and handed the phone back to Samantha. "Talk to him. He'll understand."
                                     "I don't want to talk to anyone right now."
  "Talk to him." When Sammy finished her sentence John's voice came over the other line. "Hello?" Samantha looked at Sammy. "I hate you." She whispered. "Hello? John repeated.
                                  "Hey, it's Samantha."
                                    "Hey, you feeling okay?"
                                  "Yeah, I'm fine. Um, we need to meet up somewhere. I need to talk to you and Luna."
                                   "Alright, where at?" She looked at Sammy. "Where's a good place where we can meet up?"
                                  "I know it sounds stupid but lets just go to that burger king, that's on third street."
                                  "Okay sounds fine." She put her attention back to the phone. "We're going to the burger king, you know the one on third street?"
                                "Yeah. I'll see you there."
                                "Okay, bye." She hung up and dialed Luna's number. Two rings later she answered. "Hello?"
                                    "Hey, it's Samantha."
                                    "Oh thank goodness. Are you okay?"
                                    "Yeah, I'm fine. Um, meet me and Sammy at burger king I nee to talk to you."
                                     "Which one?"
                                     "That one on third street."
                                     "Alright, I'll see you there." She hung up the phone and before she could put it back in her purse it rang. She flipped open the phone and answered. "Hello?"
                        "Hey, guess who." The voice was deep and furious.
                         "What do you want Jake?" Sammy looked at Samantha not really surprised, she knew Jake would keep calling until she answered.
                          "What happened to you? I came back to the hotel and you were gone."
                            "Hold on a sec." Samantha looked at Sammy. "Did you tell Jake about Nora?"
                                "No, he's the number one person that DOESN'T deserve to know."
                               "Well he's got to know. I don't want him thinking it's the actual me that wants to be with him."
                                 "Alright, fine." Samantha turned her attention back to the phone. "Meet me at the burger king on third street."
                                "What is this? A lunch date?"
                                 "If it were we'd be eating from a dumpster." She hung up the phone and put it back in her purse. "I need a nap." She laid her head on the window but Sammy shook her awake before she could completely doze off. "Samantha you can't fall asleep. If you do Nora may end up finding her way out again. You don't want that, especially when you're about to go talk to Luna and John. If Nora sees John she's going to hurt him like she did last night. So don't fall asleep."
                             "I'm so tired, just five minutes. Please."
                              "No! Your not falling asleep!"
                               "Then what am I going to do? Stay up all night so she doesn't come out?"
                             "I don't know what we're going to do. Just.........try to stay awake."
                            "Fine, I'll TRY. But I don't know if I'll be able to hold off." She laid her head back on the window. Her vision started getting dark and a few minutes later she fell asleep.
                             Sammy pulled into the parking lot. "Samantha come on, we're here." She looked over at her but she didn't move. "Aw, s**t!" She got out and an to the passengers side of the car. She opened the door and shook Samantha awake. "Wake up!" Samantha jerked up when Sammy shook  her. "Come on we need to go inside. Everyone's waiting." She pulled her up and they walked inside. When they got inside they heard Luna holler for them in the back of the restaurant. She saw John, Jake and Luna sitting at a table. John stood up when he saw her. She looked at John and then Jake, a second later she walked over to John and kissed him. She flicked Jake off , when she did Luna and Sammy laughed.
   "You just got burned." Sammy said laughing.
   "Alright guys, come on give the stupid guy a break. Things got twisted last night."
    "What are you talking about?" Jake asked her looking confused.
       "Sit down guys, John and Luna know this but Jake, you're still deep in the dark."
        She explained everything about Nora and how she had a double personality. When she finished explaining Jake looked as pale as a corpse.
        "So that wasn't you last night?"
        "No, it wasn't me. Can we get some food now? I'm starved."
        "Good grief Samantha, hungry already?" Luna said playfully.
        "You know me." She said getting up. "Now if you'll excuse me I have an ice cream cone, a whopper and a large drink calling my name. Did I forget to mention a large fry to?"
         "I'll go with you, I'm getting kind of hungry to." Sammy said. "Wait up I'm coming as well." Luna and Sammy got up and went to the front counter to order their food. When they were gone Jake looked around to make sure him and John were alone. "Listen John, to be honest I really don't care whether that was her or not. I'll take either one as long as I've got my girl with me."
   "Good luck with that. Nora may like you but Samantha doesn't and you know it." John got up and started to walk away but he stopped when Jake spoke again. "She only wants you because she's desperate." John turned around, anger filling his eyes. Jake stood up from the booth. "You heard me. She's just with you because she's desperate. You know it, I know it. So what's to hide?" John didn't hold back anymore, he punched Jake and a fight started between them. Sammy, Luna, and Samantha heard them and they ran over. Luna and Sammy stopped at the drinks, Samantha ran to them. She grabbed Johns arm and pulled him away from Jake.  When they were a good distance apart from Jake she kneed John in the stomach and shoved him to the ground.
                                " S**t! Nora's back!"
                     Nora walked over to Jake and put her hand on his neck, she pulled him in and kissed him. "I'm back." She had an evil smile on her face. Sammy walked over to John and helped him up. "What the hell made her come out this time?" He asked.
                                      "I don't know. I think it's something about Jake, but we have to hurry and figure it out." She helped John up and before Jake and Nora could leave Sammy grabbed her from behind. "John, go outside." Sammy started to drag Nora outside when Jake stopped her.
   "What the hell are you doing?"
   "What does it look like? I'm getting Samantha out." Sammy looked around and noticed all the people staring at her. "What the hell are y'all looking at? Get back to your food, this isn't any of your business!" Sammy looked at Luna. "Come on Luna, you need to be out there to." Sammy dragged Nora outside with Luna and Jake following. She dragged her to the car where John was waiting.
                                      "Let me go!" She tried to wiggle herself out of Sammy's arms but her grip was to tight.
     "Samantha, stop. Look at John."
     "Nah, I'm good, and by the way, Samantha is NOT my name!"
       "Yes it is and you know it."
       "Nope, not anymore."
       "Okay, since you wont do it, I'm going to have to do it for you. John look at her." John turned his head and face Nora. Sammy grabbed her chin and pushed her face until she was looking at John. Jake went to reach for Nora's arm but Sammy sent a fierce blow with her foot to his stomach. He fell to his knees in pain, all breath leaving him, he gasped for air.
          "This is the guy you like."
           "No, it's Jake. You know what, I'm just gonna go ahead and tell you what you have to do in order to get Samantha out, that way you have to do in order to get Samantha out, that way you idiots stop doing this stupid stuff. John has to punch Jake."
          "Really?" Luna asked.
           "No you idiots, you really think I'm going to tell you how to get her out?" Nora started laughing. "Wow, you people are even more stupid than I thought. John, here's a little something from me. You're weak, last night I barely punched you in the face and you bled like someone stabbed you with a knife. You're pathetic and you're a sore looser. You know no matter what you do you can't keep Jake away from Samantha. She only went out with you so she could have someone to comfort her. Her mom couldn't do it because of her traveling, her friends, well I don't know why she didn't go to her friends."
                " I have to go." John turned around and walked away.
                "Where are you going now?! You going home to cry to your mommy? Look at that, you're not only weak, pathetic, and a sore looser, but you're a mommas boy to! Have fun crying home to momma!" Before Nora could say anything else she dropped to her knees.
                   "No. You can't come out." She stood up and leaned on the car for balance. "I'm not letting you out Samantha!" She fell to her knees again and started coughing, Samantha took control hoping it wasn't to late.
                  "John, s-stop!" He didn't stop, he kept walking away, getting smaller the further he got. She said the three words in a low whisper so no one else could hear her. Tears falling down her cheeks "I love you." She let every memory of the two of them together flash through her mind before she gave up and let Nora take control again.
                    Nora let in a deep breath and started coughing again. She looked up and saw John leaving in his car. She started laughing.
                    "What a pathetic looser. He can't even support his own girlfriend through something like this." Nora stood up and leaned against the car, breathing heavily she looked towards Jake. She started walking towards him when Sammy punched her. She grabbed the collar of Nora's shirt and pushed her against the car.
                                                        "Let her out!" Nora laughed.
                                                         "Why wont you just do what Samantha and John did? Give up! Let it go now! She saw John's pathetic self walk away and she's doing the same thing! Now if you'll excuse me I have someone to be with." She walked towards Jake and kissed him. "You wanna get out of here?" Jake asked. He had an evil smile on his face. Nora nodded in agreement and they both left.
                                                              Sammy looked at Luna. "Get in the car, me and you are going somewhere."
                                                                 "What about my car."
                                                                 "We'll get it later, now get in. And hand me your phone." Luna dug around in her purse and pulled out her phone. Handing it to Sammy she asked, "What are we going to do?"
                                                        "I don't know, just be quiet for a second." Sammy dialed John's number and before the first ring could finish he answered.
                                                      "What?"
                                                       "Nora was right, you are pathetic." John laughed. "What the hell is so funny?! You gave up on a girl that needed you! You walked away like a coward because Nora called you a few names. You ARE weak and pathetic! You don't deserve a girl like Samantha! She gave up because you did, and if Nora is in control to long Samantha will be gone and it will be YOUR fault. You didn't help her, you didn't stay by her side so all blame goes to you! And you know what's unbelievable? Jake stayed! You left!"
                     " Jake only stayed for Nora because NORA likes him, that's the only way to get her! I tried! I fought Jake enough times to where I can't count on my fingers Sammy! What do you want me to do? Kiss her again?! Because THAT sure as hell didn't work the last time! So what do I do?!"
                    "You motherfucking b***h! Figure it out! You were supposed to be by her side through thick and thin! Are you helping her now? No, you're a coward, you're pathetic and you're a sore looser just like Nora said! You disgust me!" Before anything else came out of Sammy John hung up.
                      Luna looked at Sammy. "Are you okay?"
                       "Yeah, I'm fine! I'm just peachy- DAMN- keen!"
                                                          "What are we going to do?"
                                                          "We're going to help Samantha like John's pathetic self wouldn't do." Sammy backed out of the parking spot and left the restaurant. 
                         
                            
                    
           
    
    
                                   
              
                                           

      

© 2013 minnie:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on March 24, 2013
Last Updated on March 29, 2013

Author

minnie:)
minnie:)

griffin, Georgia



About
My name is Minnie, I'm 15 years old, I've been writing since 4th grade and I have loved every second of it. I write about anything, mostly what pops into my head. I hope to get some of my stories publ.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by minnie:)