The Children of Covered Eyes

The Children of Covered Eyes

A Story by Irma Chavez
"

stream of consciousness

"

THE CHILDREN OF COVERED EYES.

immortality resounds crashing blasting gagging throat screaming pain absolute rain of decay before spilt blood could travel anywhere beyond death today for ever again repeated this night will for more gain of pleasure red lost again mirrors deceive surface continues to laugh behind words reaching for prayer said to remember the treasures, lacking pressure to forge the unknown, knit tightly against skin that stretches madness further than reached the galaxy sees the lies that we spread make no contact and the names will gain entrance into your unused will to puppet you around like a sock riding mouse who can ever say they know anything of pain when many days remain unseen, before daylight comes back to take your breath tires screech bloody murder repeats story of bank robbery returning to childhood quiet, who knew what her fate would be, she only dreamed he’d remember to save her but he left without a goodbye so she picked up her bags packed them tight, burned them bright and flew into the night searching for blood to feed her ragging anger following the order of the creator only to read of it much later and forced her to return and remake the stitching of pride broke for eternally bliss mixed with peace of people she’d never wished she’d see, cross, for the truth was invisible to her ears with vibrating jingles that could so easily replace the bells that could never be because the desert lacked rain, but that was no secret she could not keep them safe from any beast called man, even though she feared their flesh she could only dream of his haired skin against her rubbing hands and thighs too strong for jokes maker of boulders that rolled up gentle slopes all on their own and the crowds that watched stood after to make their clapping hands roar at the lions show she missed him too much, you see the thoughts returning to the sea, a black void of empty space describing no earthly reflection sweet scents escape the vibrating sensation of skin of sweet dreams incredible words repeating again as if moving nowhere no matter how hard the push to return to the state of amazing graze where castles shine brighter than glowing ghouls sipping on the droppings of skull candies made for the dead, we miss those that left us a message to never forget why we came in the first place the three witches bring sticks to replenish powers of the dead yesterdays, the only thing that could stop seize the flow according to powerful titans that screech with high sounds of owls standing near, gazing at the grazing cows on the meadows that create shadowed monsters taking my soul deeper into the underworld for I know there are things that need to be destroyed and from the embers maybe raised something greater than I can fate alone his peace is needed to balance my chaotic niceties that fake upon those that take my dreams away as if I never deserved to live, it’s not my fault they were so young, the things we never want to speak of sneak right past the barrier of buried dead children the objects surround the torpor of madness reach out to gain entrance of hell, the god Anubis, the two headed snake, the goat and the beast, the number 666 seared, pressed to remind me of who I have been in the past to remember to relive the things I have forgotten so easily because I’ve been conditioned to retain sadness, although much brighter days have never existed prior to this. He sat undisturbed for days yielding, getting out of the way of the sounds that came through the night, he told me his story and made me cry so hard, I wished I could have been in his shoes, maybe then I wouldn’t feel so lost and forgotten and abandoned, so cold surrounded by melted snow that killed all the creatures that lived near for nature doesn’t speak out loud it allows gentle breeding, breeder of white hate traveling through rivers looking for earthly gains, men of power devour our small children to feed the flying daggers that have no name yet, the only thing one can identify is the sulfuric scent stinking the nostrils of caves of bats of dangling lights diving deep into the earth to discover species never disturbed, that have never seen light, a world turned inside out. The children of covered eyes.

© 2013 Irma Chavez


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the way you write wish I could sound as good. My bad I took forever to comment like I said I would. You cant call me a liar yet..

Posted 10 Years Ago


Found some music in it.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 12, 2013
Last Updated on June 13, 2013