I won't think twice(It's alright)

I won't think twice(It's alright)

A Poem by babyblue
"

It's about when the guy you've had an affair with,or relationship with confess to you that he doesn't really love you,and that he wants to leave you because if he stayed he would only use you. so you have to let him go. will if you heard the song of bob D

"

I won't think twice(It's alright)

By Ivonne Lizarraga

You say you want to leave me and that you want to go your way.Well it's alright I don't mind if i have to Let you go.Anyway we're better off this way. I won't think twice it's alright.You say we never talked much any way,but you never even really gave me a chance to express how i feel.You always just wanted to make love, but making love is too romantic of phrase. So I'll just say we just fooled around. II won't think twice it's alright.

 

Your the reason why I was so confused ,yet I realized what we had wasn't  love.It was just an affair. After all thats all you really wanted from me. I'll just say "Goodbye and farewell". It just don't mater to me if you say goodbye,or farewell it's all the same to me as long as your leaving, and never coming back and i won't think twice it's alright.

 

There's nothing I can do,or say to change your mind,and make you stay, and There's just no point in even calling out your name.Just like you never really showed me that you cared. You said you gave me your heart,but I'll really got was your bitter sweet passionate affection. I won't think twice its alright.

 

I'm not saying you were that much of an a*s,and that i never really felt anything for you.In fact I was a fool for you.Since i fell for your charm, i once had strong feelings for a man,a child I'm told but it was  a waste of time. You could've been a better lover, but i don't really care anymore.I won't think twice it's alright.

 

Tomorrow  you'll be gone out of my life forever.You'll go your way,and I'll definitely go my way.For sure you'll find that someone. You'll probably love her more then you would ever love me anyway.Then again I'm confident to find something better then what we had, so i won't think twice it's alright.

© 2009 babyblue


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Fix your spacing after ever comma and period in these lines (and capitalize your i's)--- (SPELL CHECK)

You say you want to leave me ,and that you want to go your way.Well it's alright I don't mind if i have to Let you go.Anyway we're better off this way

You say we never talked much any way,but you never even really gave me a chance to express how i feel.You always just wanted to make love, but

love.It was just an affair. After all thats all you really wanted from me.so I'll


goodbye,or farewell it's all the same to me as long as your leaving, and never coming back.and i won't think twice it's alright.
There's nothing I can do,or say to change your mind,and make you stay, and There's just no point in even calling out your name.just like you never really showed me that you cared. You said you gave me your heart,but I'll really

I'm not saying you were that much of an a*s,and that i never really felt anything for you.In fact I was a fool for you.Since i fell for your charm, i once had strong feelings for a man,a child I'm told but it was soritive a waste of time. You could've been a better lover, but i don't really care anymore,and i won't think twice it's alright.
Tomorrow you'll be gone out of my life forever,and you'll go your way,and I'll definitely go my way.For sure you'll find that someone,and you'll probably love her more then you would ever love me anyway.Then again I'm confident to find something better then what we had, so i won't think

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
H
Love it. Love Dylan.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow, this is very good. It captures the way most people are now adyas. They're just lookign for a good time, nothing more. It's not meant for the weak hearted or the ones who wish for love. Wonderful job. True genius.

Posted 14 Years Ago


It's still as clever as the last time I reviewed it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


When the rooster crows at the break of dawn, look out your window and I'll be gone. How terrific it is to see that that song still has meaning after all these years. Mr Zimmerman is proud. A clever adaptation, Misfitwriter18.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

438 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 22, 2008
Last Updated on November 13, 2009

Author

babyblue
babyblue

El paso, TX



About
Hey my names ivonne i'm 19 I wirte stores,and poems i go to college . I like scremo,punk,and classic rock bands such as bob marley bob dylan underoath,sliverstian,misfits,daed kenadys,the door,and t.. more..

Writing
With Love With Love

A Poem by babyblue



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


BREAD BREAD

A Poem by John A Common