Mary Jane

Mary Jane

A Poem by babyblue

Mary Jane 

 By Ivonne Lizarraga

 

Mary Jane your the only girl I'll ever love in my life.You opened my mind to a new,and better world I thought was never possible.You showed me the true meaning of love,and peace.

 

You even showed me what freedom truly feels like.You bring out the best in me. You make me feel so mellow when I'm around you.Everything just feels so right when I'm near you.

 

Every time I kiss you my negative thoughts disappear,as your beautiful green lips put a spell on me ,and take me away to wonderland.Your kisses are my medicine to my nerves.

 

You make all my problems disappear. I just can't  Imagine my life without you've been with me since the age of 14,and you still make feel so good like magic.I feel all sparked up inside.

 

I've been with you even thou my parents disapprove of our love,and freaked out when they caught us kissing ,and told me that I couldn't ever come near you,and they said that you were a bad influence for me. 

 

Yet society also seems to judge our relationship,but I don't mind If i have to hide you,and what others think of you,or us,because they just don't understand how wonderful yo make me feel,and how you've always been there for me during good,and bad times.

 

Mary Jane nothing or nobody will stop me from loving you,and being with you,Your the only thing I really loved in my life. There's no way I would ever leave you.  

© 2009 babyblue


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Fix your spacing after ever comma and period in these lines---

Mary Jane your the only girl I'll ever love in my life.You opened my mind to a new,and better world I thought was never possible.You showed me the true meaning of love,and

You even showed me what freedom truly feels like.You bring out the best in me. You make me feel so mellow when I'm around you.Everything just feels so right when I'm

Every time I kiss you my negative thoughts disappear,as your beautiful green lips put a spell on me ,and take me away to wonderland.Your kisses are my medicine to my nerves.

with me since the age of 14,and you still make feel so good like magic.I feel all sparked

I've been with you even thou my parents disapprove of our love,and freaked out when they caught us kissing ,and told me that I couldn't ever come near you,and they said that

Yet society also seems to judge our relationship,but I don't mind If i have to hide you,and what others think of you,or us,because they just don't understand how wonderful yo make me feel,and how you've always been there for me during good,and bad times.
Mary Jane nothing or nobody will stop me from loving you,and being with you,Your the

what others think of you,or us,because they just don't understand how wonderful yo make ---yo should be you

Posted 14 Years Ago


Im not going to comment on this one because I not only didnt agree with it but it goes against everything I belive in...

Posted 14 Years Ago


great job....I would like to see this with some better formatting though. Good job:)

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice. Love how you kept the personification up through the whole thing. Great job. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

394 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 4, 2008
Last Updated on January 1, 2009

Author

babyblue
babyblue

El paso, TX



About
Hey my names ivonne i'm 19 I wirte stores,and poems i go to college . I like scremo,punk,and classic rock bands such as bob marley bob dylan underoath,sliverstian,misfits,daed kenadys,the door,and t.. more..

Writing
With Love With Love

A Poem by babyblue