A huge change is coming

A huge change is coming

A Poem by babyblue
"

except the unexpected like something shocking that might take place.

"

A huge change is coming

By Ivonne L.

 

A huge change is coming so you be prepared to have you mind blown away,cause the change well come so soon.No you won't even see it coming.

 

I'll hit you like thunder.so unexpected that you won't even believe it just happened.It will knock you off your feet.

 

The huge change will come soon so suddenly that you won't even see it coming. something so unexpected it's about to take place.no you won't even expect it will ever happened.something so big it will shock the whole world.

 

There's just no sense in telling of this huge change will have a negative,or a positive outcome. All I know is that huge change is in the horizon.

 

so you better keep your eyes wide for a new beginning,and ending as well.For a huge change is coming for better,or for worse.

 

 

 

© 2008 babyblue


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Fix your spacing after ever comma and period in these lines---

A huge change is coming so you be prepared to have you mind blown away,cause the change well come so soon.No you won't even see it coming.
I'll hit you like thunder.so unexpected that you won't even believe it just happened.It will

something so unexpected it's about to take place.no you won't even expect it will ever happened.something so big it will shock the whole world.
There's just no sense in telling of this huge change will have a negative,or a positive


so you better keep your eyes wide for a new beginning,and ending as well.For a huge change is coming for better,or for worse.


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 18, 2008

Author

babyblue
babyblue

El paso, TX



About
Hey my names ivonne i'm 19 I wirte stores,and poems i go to college . I like scremo,punk,and classic rock bands such as bob marley bob dylan underoath,sliverstian,misfits,daed kenadys,the door,and t.. more..

Writing
With Love With Love

A Poem by babyblue