The Dragon and the Wolf

The Dragon and the Wolf

A Story by Tucker

     Every little difference between us, like polar opposites. You are the Arctic, and I, the Antarctic. You are the sky, and I, the land. You are the dragon, and I, the wolf.

     However every little similarity between us, like two spots on a dalmation. You may be the Arctic and I the Antartic, but we both, are covered in snow. You may be the sky, and I the land, however we fit together like a lock and key, meeting seamlessly and endlessly at the horizon line, entwining our fingers so well at times there is not even a distinguishable line.

     You may be the Dragon, and I the wolf, but we are both feared when there is nothing to be afraid of.

     We were born into the world, at just the right time, circling for all these years like two goldfish in a small fishbowl, one of us always hiding in the glittering, colourful castle to shield us from the monster that lurked around the cornor.

     You are the leash that keeps me chained to the safety of the yard, but you are the person who fixed my broken wings and set me free.

     You are the journal that takes no writing to know what's on my mind; you are the psychiatrist that takes no words to understand me so completely and utterly as you do.

     It would seem as if the wolf has fallen in love with the dragon.

© 2010 Tucker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
Added on April 2, 2010
Last Updated on April 2, 2010

Author

Tucker
Tucker

Canada



Writing
Love is You Love is You

A Poem by Tucker