Ying & Yang

Ying & Yang

A Story by LalaDia
"

Something random I thought of one day.

"

"Princess we'll take our leave then.."With one swift glance across the Princess's room chamber they crudely left.

"Ugh, they're so ugly!" Sheiva said in exasperation as she crawled out of under the canopy bed.

"Forreaaals don't you guys ever get disgusted!" said Noona rolling the  entrance to the walk-way closet aside. They both came to sit ontop of my canopy bed. Luna glimpsed at me and saw the slight twitch of my left eye as they sat down. Their impudence has finally hit a nerve.

"M-m-maybe you guys sh-should get up from there and sit by me. V-very pretty view of the ocean!" Luna gave them -what she hoped to be- a convincing smile and pointed out the window.

"Nah were cool."

"Thanks though." Were their responses. Slowly closing my eyes I inhaled and exhaled to try reaching a state of calm. When I opened my eyes I didn't realize they were all staring at me.

"Did you hear me Sheira?"Luna asked with concern.

"I am sorry. What is it you said?" My at lost was obvious.

"When are you gonna take us back is what she said." Sheiva sneered. I cannot believe she is my twin. My probing deep red eyes caught her haughty deep blues and the hatred between us seemed to be evident throughout the room.

"Yeah! We got business to take care of !"Noona whined, not sensing the intense atmosphere. It was seconds after I finally turned from Sheiva to look at Noona.

"Just so you understand, first those ones you called ugly would have found you and ate your guts out if I didn't come and save you. Second, I have no idea where you have come from or if there is even a possibly way to ever get you back to the place you once came." I said with as much resentment I could sum up. Knowing I had to find out what to do I concluded in visiting one wise person I can trust, Luna's great-grandmother."Now, you guys are gonna have to change." I shot up from my seat and headed towards the closet."Luna you know what to do." She nodded and before she got up from her seat from the wide-window I slammed the door shut behind me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed. Ira's mad…

"No I'm not mad Lulu. Just frustrated and confused. I'll go get them a change of clothes so they can get out of that outrageous wear they seem to be wearing. You put on henna tattoos opposite ours."

"Opposite ours?"

"Just do it." The conversation would have taken up atleast more than five seconds but it felt more like a passing thought. I was out of my seat after Ira slammed the door and headed straight to her vanity where she always stored some of her fresh packets. Sheiva and Noona's eyes followed me around the room with curiosity as I prepared the dye in the packets. They watched me in silence as I worked.

"Take of your shirts." I said calmly. Breaking the silence as I cut the top of the last packet,

"What the hell, why?!" Sheiva asked taken aback.

"Yeah, what we gotta do that for?!" Noona exclaimed.

"To protect you…" I turned to look at them exasperated. They both stared at each other for a few seconds and tentatively took their shirts off  until what they wore on top was their underwear. Figuring Sheiva would seem more willingly than Noona I went beside her right side. 

"I'm going to ink your entire right side. Give me some kind of signal if it actually seems to hurt." She gave me a cautious look and nodded. Starting with her shoulder down I drew with quick precision. Every few seconds the dye was like a scab being peeled on its own but what lay under it was not red blood oozing out but a beautiful goldish tint of dye. Sheiva exclaimed with an amazed gasp. I glimpsed to see her wide open mouth. I grinned.

"You like it?"

"Its so beautiful…"Normally it would be painful for any outsider. Seeing how they seem to look  exactly like us I shouldn't be surprised. I shaked my head and continued on.

"What?" Noona asked seeing my hesitance. I entirely forgot she was there.

"N-nothing, why?" I averted my eyes from hers as I played with the dye on my fingers.

"You." She exaggerated my head shaking with eyes closed and hair swinging everywhere.

"Oh please." Waving my hand as if it was utter nonsense. Besides, I wouldn't wanna give them more of a fright.

"Yeah-huh"

"Nuh-uh"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"It's true I saw it!"

"Enough!" Ira slid the door with a bang as she looked behind the pile of clothes in her hand. She came over and dropped them on the bed behind the girls.

"Seriously" She huffed." More of this we're gonna get caught. Soon!"

© 2010 LalaDia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on April 6, 2010
Last Updated on April 6, 2010

Author

LalaDia
LalaDia

Where weird is normal, CA



About
Live, Laugh, Grow is my motto. Lovely age of 14 and ready to take the world by storm one of these days. I enjoy reading anything from classics, dramas, romances, and comedies. I'm really up for anythi.. more..

Writing
Tangarine Tangarine

A Story by LalaDia