To The Misfits Of The World

To The Misfits Of The World

A Poem by MissLoneWolf74
"

This is how I feel most of the time, like a misfit. Still trying to find a place where I can belong.

"

Misfits, let's unite

Different is good and special

We destroyed the mold!

© 2008 MissLoneWolf74


Author's Note

MissLoneWolf74
I'm still very new to this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love that you used the word unite. Really pins the problem down. We're all so hellbent on being as different as possible that we end up fighting amongst ourselves instead of rallying against our common enemy. Blah.. Any who. Really enjoyed this piece. I think you captured a righteous sort of fire within seventeen syllables. Nice work!

Posted 15 Years Ago


great job! i like the meaning of it, too. you might want to change the word "good", but i understand you have to have a certain amount of syllables, so i wouldn't stress over it; the poem's still really good. (haha i just used the word i told u to change..) i definitely like how you used "destroyed" in the last line; "broke the mold" seems cliche, but that one word made a big difference. nice job, keep writing.

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 6, 2008

Author

MissLoneWolf74
MissLoneWolf74

Chicago, IL



About
Hi. I'm a 34 year old female. I am the type of person to keep things bottled up inside, so writing for me helps me to get all that angst out and to express myself in ways that I have a hard time doin.. more..

Writing