Love is...

Love is...

A Story by JustJordan. x3
"

This isn't anything very good. It came to my mind on the spot, so if you have any ideas of things i could add. I'd love to have some help. (:

"
The love that us teenagers feel is just a small portion of what real love is. We put down our walls, and let people in, not knowing whether that person will care for you or push you away. Not knowing what will happen is one of the greatest mysteries in life. As a child we have family members to help us throught he tough times. But as we grow, we need to learn to not even branch off by ourselves, but also how to take care of ourselves. Find yourself in a deep hole of depression isn't somethign that is helping us. It's a cry for help, a way to feel that someone doesn't need, or want us in this world. When in reality there's someone out there for someone, everyone. As a teenager it is very unlikely to find that special someone. But if your one of the lucky ones, you'll find him/her and you'll hold on to them. You'll hold on to them and be loyal to them like you've never been loyal before.

© 2010 JustJordan. x3


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

thats very true, I get sick and tired of waiting for it, but I know it'll pay off. I like the insight into life that this gives, though it seems like it should be a blog post and not a story, just my opinion.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Added on February 13, 2010
Last Updated on February 13, 2010

Author

JustJordan. x3
JustJordan. x3

MA



About
I'm your everyday, 17 year old teenage girl. My names Jordan. I'm completely in love. more..

Writing