I will forever love you.

I will forever love you.

A Story by JustJordan. x3
"

I wrote this for a friend. He never got to read it. I'd like to add on to it, so creative insight would be helpful. (:

"

She was a beautiful girl, with a rock star life, with a boy by her side to support her all the way. She was the cute dancer type, and no guy in that school thought he deserved her. He was a skater, rough around the edges, the one guy her parents warned her about. But she didn’t want anything more in life then to be with him. Little did she know everything was going to be brought together forever by a foolish fight.

One day in 9th grade after school in the library, Lily was hanging out with a bunch of her friends just like she did every other Thursday. But today as her and her friends were doing their homework they heard the door open and they saw him walk in. The one guy you would have never thought would go to a library, and then they realized he was walking over, right towards them. Lily blushed; none of her friends knew she liked him that would have made them all make fun of her. Then she looked up and there he was standing over her smile on his face, holding out his hand. She looked at him and he mouthed to her "Let’s take a walk." She got up took his hand and told her friends she’d be right back.

Michael knew every hide out in that school, and he took her to a special one. She had no idea what was going on. Then he looked her in the eyes and asked her to be his girlfriend. The look of her face couldn’t have given it anyway any better. He leaned in and kissed her cheek, then kissed her lips. As that year went on Lily and Michael finally became public. All the guys wanted to be her boyfriend.

Over the summer before 10th grade he made a promise to her that he would love her forever. He went to all her practices, all her games, and even her competitions. That boy was devoted to her like he was his skateboard. He made her the happiest thing in the world. They we the couple to be. No one could be as happy as they were. Around the end of tenth grade year things started falling apart, one stitch at a time. Lily couldn’t understand what was happening, they went from being the couple to be, to a typical couple with arguments every few days.

Lily got scared; she didn’t know what she would do with out him. She was pretty sure her life would be over. As the summer came things seemed to be okay. They went to the beach, went on road trips, hung out, and had sleepovers just like the previous summer. There was still something wrong, and Lily was intended to find out what it was. She invited him over her house one weekend, she told him she needed to talk to him. When he came over he brought flowers and chocolate like nothing was wrong. She asked him if he was starting to love her less. The look on his face, and the sigh that came out of his mouth she started crying from that moment on. He looked at her and hugged her told her ever thing was going to be okay. He told her he could never stop loving her less, but that there was a lot going on in his life and he just wasn’t sure how to handle it.

That next Monday at school everything seemed to be fine, he walked her to her classes, sat with her at lunch. That night though at 8:45 when the phone didn’t ring, around came 9 and he still hadn’t called. She decided that she needed to sleep; she was woken up by a text message at 11:30 say that he loved her and he was sorry. She was worried. The next day at school she saw him and he had a black eye and some scratches on his face. He told her things were fine it was just a silly little fight with her brother. She knew this happened all the time she thought nothing of it.

Then that day at lunch she heard a rumor about a fight with a bunch of guys the night before and she heard Michael’s name. She knew from that instant he wasn’t fighting with his brother the night before; he had gotten into a fight with some guys from school. But she had no idea why? After her last class she found Michael and asked him about the fight. He said he had heard about it but had no idea about what went on. So she invited him over that night for supper. He came over and ate with her family and her; everything was going fine till someone knocked at the door. Lily went to go answer the door and there were two guys from the football team that she went to school with and they asked where Michael was. She went to go get him and they grabbed him by the throat and start getting in his face about how he was suppose to break up with her so that Ronny, a guy on the football team, could go out with her. She grabbed the football player off of Michael and ran over to hug him. Michael looked the two guys in the eye and said, "She was mine first, I love her and if Ronny has a problem tell him to stick it up his a*s" and shut the door in their face.

Lily grabbed him and hugged him and made sure everything was okay. She walked him up to her bedroom and asked him what all that was about. He told her that a few days ago some kids had gotten in his face about breaking up with her, but he wouldn’t do it so they beat him up. She was so worried; she wouldn’t let this keep happening to him because of her. As she went to go speak, he put his finger over her mouth and quietly said shh. Then he spoke "Nothing, no one is stopped me from loving you, no matter how much pain I have to go through you will always be my baby, because sweetheart I am in love with you." He then hugged her and kissed her forehead. He promised her from the moment on, he’d never let her go.

© 2010 JustJordan. x3


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

very good write. interesting how lily is the cause and reason why her boyfriend got into the fight.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Added on February 13, 2010
Last Updated on February 13, 2010

Author

JustJordan. x3
JustJordan. x3

MA



About
I'm your everyday, 17 year old teenage girl. My names Jordan. I'm completely in love. more..

Writing