Ha Ha! Bad Words are Fun to Say!

Ha Ha! Bad Words are Fun to Say!

A Chapter by Mary Something--Or--Other

Shane’s POV:

 

 

“You mother f%cking morons! I’ll get out of here, and when I do, you son’s of b*tches will beg God to send you to hell because the sh$t I’m gonna do is a bagillion times worse than anything the devil could feed you Government wh@res!”

 

 

Was I mad? You take a guess! Let’s see… My brother was a jackass, I cheated on the man I love, I was locked in a five by five cell for something stupid, my butt hurt really bad, and my boyfriend was probably dead.

 

 

Yeah, I was down right pissed off!

 

 

My back met the cold stone wall of my cell as I slid down to the floor to cry. All I could think about was Calvin; how’d I’d betrayed him, how I’d never see him again, how I’d killed him.

 

 

“I killed him…” I sobbed. “It’s all my fault… I f*cking killed him, d@mn it!”

 

 

One thing I hated, and still to this day hate with a great passion, was people who pitied themselves. They had no business saying their lives sucked or that they wanted to give up a God-given gift as beautiful as life. But as much as I hated those people, I wanted to die myself. Nothing else in the world seemed at all worth it if he wasn’t there.

 

 

A shadow was cast over me as I cried my bitter tears. “What?” I screamed, not looking up. “Come to kick me when I’m down, brother? Huh…? That’s big of you Adam.”

 

 

He didn’t say anything.

 

 

“You jackass! Leave me alone to die! I don’t care anymore…”

 

 

Still, nothing…

 

 

I started to cry harder. “You’ve killed the person I love, isn’t that enough? Just leave me alone…”

 

 

The shadow got smaller, like he was crouching. I leaned my head over on the steel bar and shut my eyes, ready for whatever he wanted to do to me. “Just leave me alone…”

 

 

“Now why would I want to do that, Shane?”

 

 

I looked up at my brother and spat at him. “F#ck you!”

 

 

“Poor little sister. I was coming down here to tell you that I was nice enough to ask our sister for that boyfriend of yours’ body.” I looked him straight in the eyes. “But she’d already burned it!” he smiled with glee.

 

 

My gaze never left his, and at that moment, what I saw changed everything for me in an instant. “You’re lying…”

 

 

“Oh? Am I know?”

 

 

“Yes,” I smiled. “You are. You’re lying. He’s still alive. There’s still hope!” I rose to my feet. “We’ll stop you, Adam. Both of you. This world will be better some day and I’ll live to see it no matter what!” I started to laugh hysterically. “He’s still alive! You lose bro! You LOSE!”

 

 

He flung open the cell. “You little b$tch!” My brother smacked me so hard I fell to the floor, still laughing. “How dare you speak to me that way?” He was furious, which in the end made me laugh even harder. “You’ll rot in here.” He stepped out of my cell and locked it. “You’ll rot!”

 

 

With that he was gone, and I sat up, heaving in my breaths and trying to regain my head. “Whoo…!”

 

 

“You—are…are in—insane…”

 

 

My head jerked around and peered though the steel bars. “Calvin?”



© 2009 Mary Something--Or--Other


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on November 2, 2009


Author

Mary Something--Or--Other
Mary Something--Or--Other

Saginaw, MI



About
I am in my writing. Find out from there... :) This is so me it's amost scary... Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz You Should Be a Science Fiction Writer Your idea.. more..

Writing