A First Time For Everything

A First Time For Everything

A Chapter by Mary Something--Or--Other
"

*WARNING* This chapter contains a sexual scene that is not graphic but still sexual none the less. If you don't wish to read it, well then don't.

"

I heard an awful tearing noise as two great black wing ripped though Calvin’s back and we were flying. I noticed something else too. Cal’s skin wasn’t black anymore. It was gray and fading fast. His eyes had gone back to there regular shape and color too. He was changing fast.

 

 

“Shane!” I was so shocked to here him speak that I didn’t answer. “Shane, are you alright?”

 

 

I blinked and said, “Duh… Cal, you must be so mad at me.”

 

 

He smiled. “Never.”

 

 

“But I… I betrayed you! How can I possibly ask you to trust me now? God, I’ve hurt you so much… I’m so sorry, Cal.”

 

 

“Shane�"” He began, but his change was happening more rapidly than either of us had realized and we began dropping. “Hold onto me!” he cried. “I’m not losing you again.”

 

 

Cal was trying to hide it I could see but I could tell that the change was causing him a lot of pain.He flew low enough to gently set me down in the sand of a beach, but he ended up crashing at the shore. I stumbled to my feet and ran over next to him as the waves washed over his bloody body.

 

 

“Calvin!” I tried to drag his arm. “Come on, you’ll drown!”

 

 

“No…” he panted. “The water…it feels nice…”

 

 

I managed to get him up a little bit so that the water washed over his body and not his mouth. With everything still again I had a second to look out at the sea as I stood over Calvin. The breeze coming off the water made me hug myself, but the view... It was just after dawn and the sun panted the most beautiful light blue across the sky from behind light clouds.

 

 

"Shane..."

 

 

I was shocked back into reality and knelt down next to Calvin, running my finger through his wet hair. “Calvin,” I whispered. “Can you forgive me?”

 

 

“Already…already done, my love." I smiled in relief and lied down on his chest, listeningto his heart beat, thanking God for that heart beat… “And Shane…?”

 

 

“Yeah, Cal?”

 

 

He lifted his head a little. “It feels like an eternity I’ve waited�"”

 

 

A coughing fit interrupted him and I rubbed his chest to calm him. “Don’t try to talk, baby. Just rest for right now.”

 

 

He shook his head and took my hand. “Shane…” He breathed heavily after the fit was over then finally whispered, “I need to tell you… Shane.” He squeezed my hand. “I love you…”

 

 

I looked at him for a few moments. This beautiful, wonderful, amazing person that I didn’t deserve to have had no idea the things he did to me. He couldn’t even fathom how astoundingly magnificent he was. I reached forward and kissed his swollen and cut lips with every last once of self I had left.

 

 

“I love you too,” I whispered into his neck. “I’ll never hurt you again, Calvin. Never… You’re my everything.”

 

 

He let out his breath into my hair, sending chills down my spine, and kissed the top of my head. “And you are mine…”

 

 

We looked out into the sunrise together, and though we both knew that the paroles and tribulations of our lives wouldn’t end here, for a moment, for just a single, tiny, sliver in time, nothing else mattered but his arms around me and mine around him.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I lifted my head and looked into Calvin’s eyes. “They know.”

 

 

He sighed, nodding his head and understanding. “And what did they say?”

 

 

I smiled and tangled my fingers into his hair. “Max wasn’t that happiest man in the world when he found out, but he never was very happy anyway, so…” Cal smiled and nuzzled his face into my hand. “Adrian and Dawn didn’t care much, but Ty…”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

I sighed. “It may take the two of a while before we bring him around.”

 

 

Cal stroked my back. “It’ll be alright, darling.”

 

 

I called Roux and Max who came and picked us up, doping us off at my apartment for the last night. We’d all have to relocate again in the morning, but as it was around ten o’clock by the time we got back everyone was exhausted and just needed to sleep.

 

 

As soon as we were inside, Calvin stripped off his wet shirt and jeans. I didn’t even bother taking off my cloths and just flopped faced down on the bad. I heard Calvin laugh softly then come and lay half on top of me. “My sweet, you must be so tired.”

 

 

“Actually…” I turned over so that I was completely underneath and looked up at him. “I’m really not.”

 

 

He wrapped me up in his arms, kissing my lips vigorously, hungrily. I slipped off my shirt, throwing it to the floor as Calvin began to rub his hips into mine. I felt the need in his body and kiss, and he felt it in mine.

 

 

“Shane…” he breathed between frantic kisses. “If…if you’re not ready yet…”

 

 

“I am,” I whispered. “I want to…”

 

 

I gave everything to Calvin that night. I let him touch me in every way possible; let him give me everything I needed, everything he needed. I had never felt closer to any living thing in my entire life, and I never wanted to be closer with anyone else for the rest of it. Cal’s fingers ran over my skin in places no one else had ever ventured, giving me chills.

 

 

How my neighbors never heard us I’ll never know… Calvin would shout my name or moan, “Oh, God…” or whisper, “I love you…” in my ear over and over again, and I would do that same thing. A few times we even had to cover each other’s mouths, smiling playfully at one another.

 

 

When everything was still again, Calvin still had his arms around me but was shaking. “Baby,” I whispered. “You’re shivering.”

 

 

“I know…” he smiled. “You take a lot out of me.”

 

 

I kissed his sweet lips. “I love you.”

 

 

He smiled as I snuggled into his chest. “I love you, too, Shane.”



© 2010 Mary Something--Or--Other


Author's Note

Mary Something--Or--Other
Please let my know how I did on the R scene. I tried my best NOT to make it graphic and what not so... Yeah... Thanks! xDDD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on January 3, 2010
Last Updated on January 3, 2010


Author

Mary Something--Or--Other
Mary Something--Or--Other

Saginaw, MI



About
I am in my writing. Find out from there... :) This is so me it's amost scary... Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz You Should Be a Science Fiction Writer Your idea.. more..

Writing