President If

President If

A Chapter by Jennifer

    Thanks Obama...this is all Obama's fault. This is Bush's fault. If Clinton were still president...if Reagan were still president. This is called the scapegoat fallacy. There is so much we have done and blamed it on the president. There is so much a president has done only to have another president blamed.

     President Obama came to Idaho once again. People hate him. I hate him and I voted for him. Ahmed despised him and I asked him why. 

     Evidently, he would have a different reason to hate him. He explained to me that Obama made a mistake by removing the troops from his country. He also hated Bush because he was wrong for sending the troops in the first place. From an American perspective, I do not see why we should continue to babysit foreign countries. From another perspective, Ahmed was right.

     As I think about the issues in Iraq, I think we look like a bunch of squatters. We went in, made a mess, and we left without cleaning up. We really had no right going there in the first place. I think we should have taught them how to defend themselves and implemented a better legal system. Instead, we just withdraw. Why are people saying that Obama supports terrorists?

     A friend of mine posted a meme of President Reagan. It stated that if Reagan was still president, ISIS would be a WASWAS. I believe on the contrary considering Reagan supported Saddam Hussein. What exactly did Hussein have to do with ISIS anyway? He really had nothing to do with it, but if he was being blamed for 9/11 there might be an explanation for that. In a way, but he never had anything to do with 9/11 either. I have yet to find this logic. He was cruel and inhumane, but he did not think highly of Osama Bin Laden.

     1. Reagan supported Saddam Hussein.

     2. When Hussein was going broke, he became a con artist. When he was failing at being a con, he started threatening other countries like Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. 

     3. Saudi Arabia called upon America to come keep them safe from Hussein. 

     4. We arrived and Saddam got his a*s handed to him.

     5. In the meantime, Osama Bin Laden (also from Iraq) created a terrorist organization to fight against the Soviet Union. 

     6. The terrorist group, of course, went out of control and started lashing out at people who they thought of as infidels. 

     7. The group began plotting against infidels and carrying out terrorist acts against Americans. 

     8. This group was against anyone who called upon infidels and were irritated with the fact that America came to help Saudi Arabia. 

     What I have learned was that 9/11 consisted of about 19 hijackers. More than half of them were from Saudi Arabia. Some came from Egypt and Belgium. Some of them tried several times to get identification and succeeded. Some of them lied that they were on business or going to Disneyland. We do not really know where they all came from because at the time identification for people from Saudi Arabia was destroyed. 

     Some of them gained finances by working internally in the United States government. The Egyptian al-Qaeda was working for the government. I did not see anywhere where Iraq is really involved except for the fact that Saddam and Bin Laden are both Iraqis. 

     If I think about it, if Reagan was never president there probably wouldn't have been Desert Storm. If there wasn't a Desert Storm, there wouldn't have been 9/11. If there never was a 9/11, we would never have gone back to Iraq. Had we never went back to Iraq, there wouldn't have been an ISIS. 



© 2015 Jennifer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
Added on March 10, 2015
Last Updated on March 10, 2015


Author

Jennifer
Jennifer

Las Vegas, NV



About
I have been writing stories since the first grade and published a couple of stories on Biblioboard. I earned an Associates degree in Communication Arts at University of Phoenix. You can also find .. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Jennifer


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Jennifer