Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by Jennifer

     Magda’s mother, Yvonne picked up the phone. Magda was calling her. When she picked up, all she could hear was white noise. Her voice was cutting in and out.

     “Honey,” she looked at her husband.

     He looked up from his computer, “what?”

     “I think Magda is trying to call,” she said. “I don’t think she has good reception.”

     “Give her some time to get to where she can talk to you,” he said.

     “Shouldn’t it be in Reno by now?” she asked.

     He looked at his phone, “it is getting kind of late.”

     Yvonne’s phone rang again. It was Trent’s mother and the same thing happened to her. She began to feel fear.

     “John, I don’t know what to do,” she said.

     “Maybe they got delayed,” he said. “It will be okay. If we don’t hear back tomorrow we can try to call her.”

     She put her to put down her phone, “I hope you’re right.”

     “We haven’t heard from Max’s parents yet,” he tried to reassure her. “We will call them first thing in the morning.”

     Yvonne felt a little more relaxed. They could still be on their way. She was still unsure.



© 2022 Jennifer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whoa.....my guess is that this group has traveled back in time? Just a guess.

I like how you're keeping me interested.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
1 Review
Added on September 4, 2022
Last Updated on September 4, 2022


Author

Jennifer
Jennifer

Las Vegas, NV



About
I have been writing stories since the first grade and published a couple of stories on Biblioboard. I earned an Associates degree in Communication Arts at University of Phoenix. You can also find .. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Jennifer


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Jennifer