Value of time

Value of time

A Story by Mitali Shah
"

A small summary on the importance of time

"

Time, how precious it is? It can change your life in just few seconds. Within fraction of time one can experience joy, sorrow, name, fame, dignity, respect and a lot more. Life is summed up in and around time itself. It is one such factor that can either make you win or learn many things. Our lives always keep on rotating around time and so do we. The main trait of time is so that things don’t happen at once in a shot. One has to evenly wait to earn something in life at the deserving time crafted by God. Time is one such aspect in life that can make an ordinary man an extra- ordinary persona. It draws our attention to utilize the time that is being granted to us till our last breath of life. The situations and circumstances in one’s life are highly influences upon time they use, as rightly said “Time and tide waits for no man.” Once outmoded, time will never turn back the current opportunities in life. Very few are lucky to get back this second chance. It thus lets you experience all aspects of life that teaches you to face the challenges of life and become strong enough to lead you life.

 

© 2015 Mitali Shah


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautifully expressed about the most important aspect of life, the loop of life - time.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Mitali Shah

8 Years Ago

thank you Mayank :)
Well written. You really write meaningful writings, Mitali.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Mitali Shah

8 Years Ago

thanks a lot Pratik :)
It is truly amazing how much time plays a role in our lives. Sometime's it seems as if time can no pass by fast enough and sometimes time goes by so fast we cannot keep control of our lives. I love your thoughts and how you collectively organized them in this story. Good work :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Mitali Shah

8 Years Ago

completely agree with you Aaron. Thanks for appreciating :)
Very true.
Use your time wisely and aim high, skies the limit.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Mitali Shah

8 Years Ago

Thanks Ronny :)
"Time and tide waits for no man." The power of time is such that it can take a man from rags to riches and vice versa depending on the respect he/she gives it. Wonderful piece of work :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Mitali Shah

8 Years Ago

thanks Chirag
You're right time is really valuable and precious. Once lost can never be rewind. Indeed you needs to be lucky for second chance....well wrote!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Mitali Shah

8 Years Ago

thanks Skyfall 27

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 20, 2015
Last Updated on May 20, 2015
Tags: Time, Value of time, Fame, Name, Dignity, Opportunities

Author

Mitali Shah
Mitali Shah

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India



About
Love to write. After crawling, its now the time for me to learn walking in the world of content writing. Exploring myself in this journey that would enhance my writing skills and would indeed learn a.. more..

Writing
Love Fable Love Fable

A Story by Mitali Shah



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


'Man' 'Man'

A Poem by Ink Seductress


Heart Stealer Heart Stealer

A Story by Afraa