Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by A. Rose
"

Main Characters introduced...

"
"I know this is kinda cliche,"he sad with one hand behind his back, "but i thought of you when I saw this and had to swipe one for you." He then proceeded to hold out in front of him a single blood red rose with a black ribbon tied neatly in a bow around its stem.
She glanced up from what she was working on and smiled. There was part of her that desperately did not want to accept this gift, but she also knew how much he had put on stake for such a small trifle. She swept all her thick brown hair to one side and stood up. She looked at him sideways. As she took the rose from his hand, she noticed something tied to the black ribbon.
"Oh!" She exclaimed, "Zack! Oh!" She looked up at him, tears in her crystal blue eyes.
"Erin," he said as he knelt to the ground, "we have been through a lot together. More than any other couple could admit. I know it has not been easy on you, especially all the times we have had to move unexpectedly. You have no idea how happy you have made me staying with me throughout. I cannot imagine my life if you had not come with me, nor would I want to imagine it!"
"Oh Zack!" Erin murmured. Zack laughed a little.
"I am not quite done yet. You are the woman-" he was cut of by Erin pulling him to his feet and throwing her arms around his neck and pressing her lips to his.
"You've said enough," she sighed as they broke apart.
"But I have not said or asked the most important part! Will you at least let me skip to that?"
"Sorry," she laughed, "yes please finish."
He took her by the shoulders and she looked into his dark big blue eyes, with the longest lashes. "You are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with! Will you, Erin Kate Conrad, marry me?"
"Absolutely not!" She replied and then burst into giggles and then kissed him repeatedly on his mouth. "I'm sorry, of course I will marry you! There is no one else in the world besides you, in my eyes!"
"Funny thing, I was gonna say the same exact thing, before you interrupted me!" She laughed which then broke into snorts. He always loved it when she did that, he thought it made her face look so cute. He kissed her on the nose.
"Would you like help putting on the ring?"
"Why, yes I would, because you know how incapable I am of doing such things  by myself!"
"I thought so," he replied smilingly and untied the ring from the ribbon and slid it onto her left hand. He lifted her hand up to his lips and kissed every one of her fingertips.
She sighed, giggled, snorted, and then pushed him away saying, "Get outta here, you know we have a big job tonight and I need to finish preparing!"
"You never stop working do you?" Zack smiled and she smiled back.
"Life is work."
"Are you really gonna kick me out right after we got engaged?" He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close to him.
"Yes, I am!" She pushed away from him, "Get outta here and go finish getting ready at your place!"
"I still don't see why we couldn't just have a place together!" He said pulling a face.
"Oh, don't pretend your grumpy with me," she spoke condescendingly grabbing his chin."I need y space for now and frankly, I do not trust you in the same apartment with me!"
Zack laughed, "have I told you that I love you?"
"Yes as a matter of fact you have and I also remember you saying you were leaving!"
"I don't remember saying that," he furrowed his brow.
"Well, you know, you are very forgetful, that is why you have me!" Erin smiled slyly. Zack chuckled and kissed Erin on the nose before heading out the door.
"I love you dearly!" She called as he was about to close the door.
"I know," he said smiling and then left. Erin smiled. Despite herself, she loved his sometimes arrogant manner.
She continued her planning with a smile on her face and a rock on her finger


© 2010 A. Rose


Author's Note

A. Rose
Tell me tell me tell me how you like it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pretty interesting, actually.
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter...

Posted 13 Years Ago


I think this is cute but I don't see how it could end well because thieves get arrested you know? haha, I like it so far keep writing.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 1, 2010
Last Updated on October 1, 2010


Author

A. Rose
A. Rose

Walkin on Sunshine



About
Hi! For some reason my other account won't let me sign in, so I had to make a new one. My other account name is Mitji. So hi to my old friends and my new ones. I am a big reader and big music listener.. more..

Writing
The Rose The Rose

A Book by A. Rose


Forever His Forever His

A Poem by A. Rose