Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Mjplanet

      She stood looking around, and as she did so she realized that all she saw she ruled. Rosie looked at the once beautiful field that lay in the middle of her country and she saw that it was soaked in blood, innocent blood. The blood of men from the four kingdoms. Rosie turned and looked North to the kingdom of the mountains. This is where her people lived. She was an ice princess. She then turned to the East and looked at the farm land that lay in that kingdom. She looked to the South and saw the ocean in that kingdom. Finally she turned to the West and saw the forest and the kingdom that lay in it.

      When she was done examining her new borders, she once again looked around her. She saw all the death that surrounded her, all the blood spilled. Then when she thought she would be her strongest and bravest, she fell to the ground and wept. She didn't cry out of sorrow for her childhood friends who had lost their lives; they had stopped being friends four years earlier when they declared war on her. She wept out of fear of what would happen, in sadness for the innocent that had died, in anger for what had happened and that these conflicts could have been solved peacefully.

      Then she looked up to the heavens, raised up her arms, and screamed “Why did you have to leave me? I wasn't ready to see this! I'm not ready for what is to come! Father, guide me as you once did!”

      She continued to weep in the field of death that lay around her.



© 2010 Mjplanet


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
Added on April 26, 2010
Last Updated on May 10, 2010