Far corners and the middle

Far corners and the middle

A Story by midnight reaper

The opinions you have are wrong. We must conform to one ideal! one party screams from the far left side of the room and another party from the far right shouts back. Soon the randomness of the shouting becomes clear. It is very much intended to sway the people in the middle of the room to join their side, to fight for their cause. Yet they do not know that the people in the middle of the room have thoughts and ideas yet to be tapped or even worse if one of the people in the far corners of the room gets even remotely close to the middle group they shout not to join but instead shout that their views are heresy and will not be tolerated. Though some people in the middle group sometimes are swayed to one side or worse their message is mangled and twisted to conform with the views of the far corners. Even sadder is the fact that what they could have said, what could have been heard could have solved so many problems yet now it's lost to time. The shouts of the far corners can be heard clearly now than before and thus this is a turbulent time and we must urge ourselves not to be swayed into the far corners and be rational and vigilant. Only seeking facts and truth and spreading it for everyone to see and not spreading propaganda and or oppression to uphold your views.  

© 2018 midnight reaper


Author's Note

midnight reaper
Just opinion on what's happening in the world now

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on February 26, 2018
Last Updated on February 26, 2018