New Amsterdam

New Amsterdam

A Story by Dunlack
"

Just one night....

"

 

New Amsterdam. Honestly my principle of honesty in every policy wouldn't be exercised if I were to say this place will not come alive tonight. My journey to this new yet familiar territory will not be carried out alone. The moment has arrived, it's time. I can hear "ALLLL A BOOOAAARRRD" echoing mischievously throughout my conscience. I can sense bad intentions and taste the salty outcome of what possibly awaits as my conclusion if I continue on with this once premeditated action. Maybe I'm over reacting just a little. Mistaking the taste of her perspiring skin for the taste of an eighteen year sentence.

 

Together we're intimately caressing our beautiful glass sculpture until we lack all comprehension. I refuse to speak on my mistress behalf, but at the moment this fire water has given me access to code encrypted reflexes that could put Neo to same. Tonight I'm the chosen one...By her at least. To fight the guilt of lusting beyond any forbidden fruit, I'm telling myself I didn't ask for this. In reality, there's no point in fighting if my guilt has teamed up with my curiosity to handle any unfinished business.

 

All I want is a taste. I have no intentions of plunging into her ocean. She's no God to me...I hope. As I continue to play below her belt I'm inching further and further away from my future, as it crawls into her grasp.The portal is closing ever so quickly. Giving me the indication that my future may now rest in her cacun and will not see the light of day until it becomes her future. So I will use that as an excuse to insert my key into unfamiliar territory. I must erupt what lies dormant at her peak. F**k it...At this point I have nothing to lose but pleasure to gain....

 

You can do no wrong when visiting New Amsterdam. A new yet familiar territory. A territory that abandons you once sobriety kicks in. So here I am, hours later. Laying beside my mistress. She doesn't seem so mysterious anymore. I just hope I pulled out before I pulled the trigger. Normally I keep my gun on safety, but when visiting New Amsterdam there's no need for protection. Too bad it's no place for permanent residancy. So like a virgin we must wait. How ironic...

© 2013 Dunlack


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

367 Views
Added on August 3, 2013
Last Updated on August 3, 2013

Author

Dunlack
Dunlack

Chicago, IL



About
I'm a young writer from the city of Charlotte, NC with the ambitions of being known world wide for my work. I'm a Graduate of Gardner-Webb University, and will be furthering my education at DePaul Uni.. more..

Writing
Mozella Mozella

A Story by Dunlack