Awesome Holiday Vacation in Maldives

Awesome Holiday Vacation in Maldives

A Story by Make My Tour Plans
"

At Make My Tour Plans Out primary objective is to provide the value for money to our esteemed customers.

"

Are you looking for international holiday tour package? Then Maldives is the best place to visit for vacation and honeymoon as well. Maldives is the Asia’s smallest country. Maldives is all about sun, beach, sand, blue lagoons and beautiful sea with lots of fun. It’s one of the best destinations for newly married couples and families as well. Maldives is a bunch of pretty islands surrounded by cobalt water and exotic coral formations.


Look some place to visit in Maldives holiday tour package for honeymoon.


Male: - One of the world's smallest national capital of Maldives, Male is known for its ancient mosque and colorful buildings. It is a casual town best for wandering without pre-planned itineraries. The Islamic centre features a mosque, a library and a gold dome.


Addu Atoll:- The Banana Reef was the first dive site to be discovered in the Maldives. This banana shaped, protected region is situated in the North Male Atoll and located in depth from 5 to 30m, so it is popular for beginners and advanced divers alike.


Diving in Maldives:- The Maldives has become one of the world's best scuba diving destinations because of the white sand beaches, coral reefs, clear warm waters, numerous scuba diving sites and rich marine life. The best channels for diving in the Maldives with reef sharks.The best areas for whale shark encounters are Ari Atoll, and Gaafu and Thaa atolls in the south.


Island Hopping :- Island hopping in Maldives helps you explore various islands and its majestic beauty in a single tour with your loved ones like never before. Make my tour plan offers the option to explore more than one Island in the Maldives. Visit 3 islands, including a typical local fishing island, a resort island and a shopping island.


Water Sports in Maldives:- If you are going for maldives for holidays then you should take water sports activites like banana boating, catamaran sailing, fishing , flyboarding, jet skiing, fun tube, kayaking , kitesurfing, parasailing, surfing , waterskiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding, underwater scooters etc.


Artificial Beach:- Artificial Beach is the attractions of hundreds visitors each day to frolic on sandy stretches along the Indian Sea, this crescent-shaped Artificial Beach in Malé, Maldives is a man-made beach developed from the land retrieved from the sea. So, don't forget to make a visit to the stunning artificial beach in Male, Maldives.


I hope you get information about thinks to do in Maldives for vacation. Make my tour plans is the leading online travel portal in India for Maldives tour package at low price with luxury hotels, sightseeing of location or customized tour package for family trip or honeymoon as well. Book your Maldives tour now!!

© 2019 Make My Tour Plans


Author's Note

Make My Tour Plans
Make my tour plans is the leading online travel portal in India for Maldives tour package at low price with luxury hotels, sightseeing of location or customized tour package for family trip or honeymoon as well. Book your tour now!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe