Are you still alive 3

Are you still alive 3

A Chapter by MohamedBencharef

David entered his boss's room. It's like the moment when you know that your boss is going to act like a Gandalf .with his wise a*s commentaries about how you're dressed or the hair . He'll always make you remember the fact that he can slap your a*s with a pitchfork any time he wants and you can't do a thing about it. And to make it worse the boss is a woman. It means that she'll have much greater power in being the pain you can't scratch from your a*s. Seriously some jobs are hard but with the right boss you can survive it and some jobs are easy but with the wrong boss .well my friend with the wrong boss you can survive two or three years and if you didn't get promoted ,you'll be known as the guy who stabbed his heart with a fork and with a suicide note that says. ''I still have my boss's condom stuck in my a*s. ''
'' you're going to do the interview with Stella Aniston '' the boss said 
'' who's Stella Aniston '' David said. 
'' the one we told to write about her bravery in our magazine two weeks ago '' the boss replied while she's typing on her computer. Even she doesn't know what she's writing. 
'' the one with the great illness. I remember her '' David put his hand on his head '' do have a location to meet or...? ''
'' she's ill. You're gonna have to visit her home '' You can easily read his boss's face. I mean a cute boss with a straight hair and a ponytail. With dorky glasses and brown eyes. She put her lipstick so perfectly. That's the kind who get jealous about any girl that have any attention. Or she might be a fan and she's jealous of David for being able to see a famous person in her house. 
'' I was afraid to hear that. She might be fully sick in bed. Damn !'' David said 
'' why what's wrong with a sick woman ?'' 
'' nothing. What I don't understand is why she's getting this kind of attention, interviews and she's on every TV channel .there's many people sicker than her '' David replied 
'' what do you mean? '' the boss got lost 
'' she craps, she might have diarrhea every morning, she fart gas that can create fire like everyone but just because she's an idol .people are feeling sorry for her while countless others aren't seeing tomorrow '' David was a little bit pissed. 
''you forgot something '' the boss said 
'' what? ''
'' I can't believe I am going to say that... when she craps ,rainbows appear in the sky and .Her having diarrhea every morning is the reason we a sunrise every morning and when she fart, the sun chuckles .But you if you have diarrhea an earthquake will shatter half of Japan .now get out of here and do your job '' the boss got mad. 
David really touched a sensitive string when he talked s**t about the idol. If I knew better I would say that the boss is a fan of the idol. But what do I know? I am just the writer of this story. 
''Text me the address so I won't forget it ''David said before he left his boss's office. 
David knew that this interview will suck his soul from his a*****e. He owns a scooter . With his scooter he moves around so he doesn't have to use his feet every day. The man can't walk more than three steps without feeling tired. That's why he never go outside on trips or travel. Maybe he's just too lazy to do anything or because he's afraid to be a unrespected worker like his half brother. Johnny lives with a hard job and a controlling wife. A wife can take down the Russian Empire with a single speech . and a look that can make things come out of your body. Things like a second head or a second a*s. But he's better than Isaac. Isaac is a different man he's an Arabic. His wife dresses like. You know like a ninja. Those clothes that cover everything. Isaac has become the type of person who has lost hope on getting his balls back. He's getting toxic with other people because his wife is controlling the shape of his a*s. 
Isaac .you know why he's toxic because he's the type of guy who stays a virgin even after marriage. But I am saving my best jocks on him for later. 
The day is burning and the sun is having a rage in this city. And while David is driving ,he started talking to himself '' look  now. I have to drive two hours to her house. She better be dead. If I don't meet her ghost I'll turn her to one. The road looks like an underwater scene. The heat is making me dive in my own sweat ''.
When he reached the house he stopped in front of a huge wall with a huge door. He ringed the door bell   . A camera in the top of the door started staring at David. 
'' who is it? '' David heard from some monitor.
'' I am here for the interview '' David yelled. 
'' come on in !'' David heard a buzzing sound then the door lock got opened. 
When David entered the garden he saw a normal garden with many flowers and a normal house. What did you expect a castle and a heavenly garden with status? Not every singer is that rich and some people like to keep it simple you know. 
David turned around to close the door. But when had he touched the door knob , The door lock fell .David got a little bit freaked so he just picked it up then he throw it in the middle of the flowers. After that, he kept walking like nothing happened .
When had he reached the second door, he knocked . The woman opened the door and she was a blonde, beautiful, eyes like the sea. At this moment, David got hit by puberty . Yes, his puberty abandoned him when he had his first girl but now puberty is back. .
The moment like when you see the first girl you like and all your dreams of becoming the greatest male prostitute will disappear you know why. It's love my friend .No. No. I just got a call from the University of Shitcago .It's not love its f*****g hormones dude. They make your brain signals come from the head of your dick. It's so annoying and if you give up to these hormones you'll be known as the greatest pants jizzer the history ever known. In your tombstone, your children will write '' a good father. A good husband. And a man of sperm ''
It's 2016 the men of sperm are the new Illuminati . They are real and they exist ,they communicate by dancing in their underwear and they leave marks so you can follow their leads. When you see a pop star with a white stain on his clothes then he's one of them. Became one of them or die trying. 
old people used to say '' if you are young and you're touching yourself like it's your career goal then when you grow up you'll have no problem not getting laid ''.
Old people have lived in a golden age. No big phones or fancy cars. Most P*****s are still dry and men have abs in their asses. It was beautiful times when a farm boy stalks a girl by just watching her one time a week. And in the rest of the week, he'll just anal his chickens and fantasies about her.


© 2016 MohamedBencharef


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Critique: (But what do I know.) But what do I know? It is a question
(What did you expect a castle and a heavenly garden with status.) with status? This is also a question
(But when had he touched the door knob, The door lock fell.) door knob, the "no need to capitalize The"
(he just picked it up then he throw it in the middle of the flowers) he threw
(The woman opened the door and she was a blonde, beautiful, eyes like the sea) she was blond, beautiful with eyes like

Have you ever had someone read your work out loud to you? It is one of the greatest writing tools ever, it lets you hear your work are written. Sometimes what we think we wrote and how it is written is full of mistakes overlooked by our mind so being able to hear your work from someone else you can hear it as written. This will let you catch most wording mistakes and save you from needing to rewrite. If you don't have someone to read your work to you then you can use a text to speech program as I do. There are many such programs you can download for free online, I use NaturalReader http://www.naturalreaders.com/index.html
Give it a try and I think you will be surprised at how well it helps.
And here is the link to my lessons in poetry page
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/BearMage/1501893/ it has some good links at the bottom of the page to other writing tools.

Posted 8 Years Ago


MohamedBencharef

8 Years Ago

thanks for seeing this .it's a typing mistake . I swear I took the time to check for mistakes but it.. read more
Bear

8 Years Ago

I understand oh too well as I make the same mistakes which is why I use my text to speech program. W.. read more
MohamedBencharef

8 Years Ago

I did and it's helping. Thanks for your help and support

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 7, 2016
Last Updated on April 25, 2016
Tags: stuff, comidy, stuffagain, smile


Author

MohamedBencharef
MohamedBencharef

jijel, algerie, Algeria



About
I am a human who wishes he can admire more wonders . but the light in my eyes is fading and I'll drop all I can before I go for good . I walk by many names like Firo ,Moha , the idiot , dumb a*s , th.. more..

Writing