You forgot the Photograph 2

You forgot the Photograph 2

A Chapter by MohamedBencharef
"

Lazy morning

"
ty your best every day .every day you have to make peace with yourself .life isn't getting better if you let yourself give up on everything .people will watch you from far away .they'll do everything they can to make you start from the beginning .they'll steal your potatoes so you can start farming again .they'll steal your mushrooms even if you make them grow on your back . 
just try to wear your pants and smile to everything . you're looking to your neighbor getting robbed at gun point . smile ! you see your father hitting his head on the wall . smile ! your arms got exploded and now you eat with your legs .smile ! even one smile could break a curse and clean a dark soul .
In the  morning. Johnny knocked on David's door. 
'' who is it? '' a woman's voice .
'' it's Johnny '' but he thought '' was that a woman's voice. Maybe I got the wrong place. No, it's this one. Maybe David lost the apartment ''.
The woman opened the door. She's looking at Johnny like a stranger. She opened only enough so he could see just her face. 
'' how can I help you sir ?'' the woman said .
'' I think I got the wrong apartment. Is there by any chance a guy named David here ? '' Johnny replied 
'' you're a friend of Davy! '' the woman yelled .
'' no. I am his brother '' Johnny says quietly .
Johnny was thinking '' David got laid. Is this the end of the world? Are we going to face the Aliens or is he the next chosen one .what the hell is going on in the world ?''.
'' you must be diabetes! I heard so much about you! '' the woman kept yelling. 
'' apparently too much '' Johnny entered the apartment with questions might even get him killed by the FBI. 
'' hey look it's my buddy John .what the hell are you doing here ?'' David came out from the shower wearing only a towel while the woman went to the kitchen. 
'' just checking if you choked in your jizz '' Johnny said. 
'' anyway you're welcome to start calling before you drop by anytime you want '' David went to his room. 
'' David! Can I have a word with you ?'' Johnny started walking towards David. 
'' no! '' David closed his door room .
Johnny took a seat on the couch then he started asking god ''what's going on? '' he thought that his brother is walking the earth with no balls and now he's hitting what I didn't see years ago. 
David came out of his room wearing clean clothes. 
'' I am going to buy something. Your fridge is literally empty '' the woman opened the exit door then she left. 
'' who the hell is she? And do you call me diabetes when I am not around ?'' Johnny asked . 
'' you mean Emily ? She's a cool one and I call you diabetes even when you're around '' David replied . 
'' you never take my diabetes seriously '' Johnny said.
'' quit whining princess !people are dying from this disease. You have a funny condition .every time your sugar level drops you fall on horse s**t '' David .
'' what about you? You slept in the hospital waiting room with your hand inside your pants '' 
'' yeah. I remember that day. I got kicked out of the hospital and the guards were wearing medical gloves '' David took a seat in the couch '' yeah the good old days ''.
'' so are you hitting that? '' Johnny asked 
'' hitting what? '' 
'' you know. The girl '' Johnny started moving his head in a weird way. 
'' dear god John! That's disgusting! Have some manners she's a human being and no I am not hitting that . she's just staying for a few days until she gets her own place '' David said. 
''oh! thank god ! '' Johnny felt piece again. 
'' what? What's wrong ? ''David got worried. 
'' nothing. I thought I have to change religion .so how long did you know her ? Is it college ? Highschool? '' .
'' I found her two days ago standing in a heavy rainy night in Nola street '' David said .
'' is it the same street the police found a living boy with another man's dick sawed in his back ?'' 
''Yeah '' David replied. 
'' is it the same street A prostitute shoved a squirrel  inside the a*****e of a police officer ? '' 
'' yeah '' David replied. 
'' is it the same street a crack dealer tried to have sex with a dog and the police had to take him to the emergency room to get his dick out of the dog ? '' 
'' yeah '' David replied .
'' you get where I am going with this ?'' .
'' yeah '' David replied .
'' are you going to do something about it? '' 
'' no '' David replied. 
'' what if she a night walker or even a criminal ?'' Johnny yelled.
'' don't worry Jonh . Sometimes we have to face some adventures .we're not all married you know ''David replied. 
'' just be careful and if you wake up naked in the sewers  again call me '' Johnny started walking towards the exit door. 
'' you knew about that! '' David was surprised. 
'' yeah ! A woman came here once. She was looking for you .you know the one who f***s alligators. She said something about you being her king and together you'll rule the underworld sewer kingdom .mind to explain that someday '' Johnny said
'' you were in my house then I'll tell you the story after I change the locks '' David replied .
'' then see you in the locksmith ''Johnny left the place. 
That was it for the morning. About the untold stories, you'll find some revealed as you progress through the pages and some are better left untold . don't take it personly .the writer is so damn lazy when it come to imaginations .


© 2016 MohamedBencharef


Author's Note

MohamedBencharef
for the people who clicks in my stories by accident .thank you .

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

And this one as well :~)

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 19, 2016
Last Updated on April 28, 2016
Tags: stuff, comidy, stuffagain, smile


Author

MohamedBencharef
MohamedBencharef

jijel, algerie, Algeria



About
I am a human who wishes he can admire more wonders . but the light in my eyes is fading and I'll drop all I can before I go for good . I walk by many names like Firo ,Moha , the idiot , dumb a*s , th.. more..

Writing