You forgot the Photograph 3

You forgot the Photograph 3

A Chapter by MohamedBencharef

David went to the beach so he can apply for a job in the coast guards . He thought that it's better to take it easy this time. Do a relaxing job for a while then we'll see where we heading. Before he reached the bay. 
'' ring ring '' phone is ringing. 
'' yellow ' David said 
'' hey Dave. It's your mom! '' David's mother replied. 
'' you don't have to say it's your mom every time you call. I can see who's calling before I answer ''
'' my birthday is tomorrow. Just reminding you, we don't want the 2013 fiasco to happen again''
'' believe me mom , no one wants to see you naked again '' 
'' remember if you can't have someone coming with you then it's fine. I'll have Jimmie fix you up with some of his coworkers '' 
David thought '' no !not again ! the woman might reach  the restaurant without Zac Efron's bodypillow '' but he said '' no .no need I have one ''
'' then see you at the.... '' David threw the phone away .
David thought ''there's no time to waste I have to find someone to borrow. Or I know that suicidal thoughts will smack me in the head again '' .
The day pretty much went south after the call. He went home and he found Johnny on his couch again. Reading the newspaper .
'' don't you have a job? '' David entered this apartment  and yelled after seeing Johnny . 
'' it's my day off '' Johnny took a wired look at David .
'' where's the girl? '' David asked. 
'' you mean the one you picked up from Nola street .she went out '' Johnny said 
'' we have to find someone to take my mother's birthday tomorrow. Do you know any prostitutes? '' 
'' I know a male prostitute '' Johnny replied. 
'' I am not going to ask you how? I'll ignore the sentence completely .now I am going to sleep and tomorrow you'll find me stabbing myself in the eyes with the pen mom gave me for my birthday  '' David had a disgusting face. 
''I know that guy from the gym. Don't get any ideas '' 
'' you are the police ! don't you have to arrest the guy ?'' David asked 
'' he's such a nice guy. I couldn't do that to him '' Johnny replied 
'' people go to the gym. So they made contact with a male prostitute. It's weird man '' David opened the exit door 
'' well I am staying here! '' Johnny yelled. He turned his eyes towards the newspaper then he said '' son of a b***h ! The male prostitute has been found dead in Nola street .well Nola street strikes again ! '' 
Thing pretty much went nowhere. Nothing funny happened so I'll skip to the time where David entered the apartment at night .he found Emily watching TV in the hall. 
'' when did I get a TV? ''David asked after entering the apartment. 
'' I exchanged it for a pair of my underwear with the guy next door '' Emily replied .
'' I might use this thing for something. Good. .... See if there's any porn '' David took a seat on the couch. 
'' yeah we got all the channels. For a b**b touch a day he'll split his cable with us. '' Emily changed the channel. 
'' women are truly making big sacrifices for the community ''David is watching the porn channel '' wow! That's something '' .he turned his head towards Emily '' hey. Feel free to leave the room. Some flowed have to see the outside world '' David said. 
Emily woke up then she started walking towards her room '' I like that couch don't do it there '' 
'' to late! '' David replied.


© 2016 MohamedBencharef


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

very entertaining to the point of comical lol ring ring phone is ringing!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


MohamedBencharef

8 Years Ago

I am really happy you're getting entertained .
And this one as well :~)

Posted 8 Years Ago


'' ring ring '' phone is ringing.- This killed me, i almost died of laughter :)
and hey i answer the phone the EXACT same way "Yellow" :)) LOL,
no offense but i found this pretty weird...... its different :)
non the less i found it interesting, because it almost made me die from laughing to hard:)
would the police consider that as a suicide?
anyways thumbs up for this one MohamedBencharef :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


MohamedBencharef

8 Years Ago

Thanks buddy. I'll try to make it more normal.
 The Realist

8 Years Ago

no! i didn't say change it, its a good thing that this work of yours is weird it makes it unique.
MohamedBencharef

8 Years Ago

don't worry . I can't change it even if I try .

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 21, 2016
Last Updated on April 28, 2016
Tags: stuff, comidy, stuffagain, smile


Author

MohamedBencharef
MohamedBencharef

jijel, algerie, Algeria



About
I am a human who wishes he can admire more wonders . but the light in my eyes is fading and I'll drop all I can before I go for good . I walk by many names like Firo ,Moha , the idiot , dumb a*s , th.. more..

Writing