You forgot the Photograph 4

You forgot the Photograph 4

A Chapter by MohamedBencharef

David wakes up in the morning with a stinky breath. He went to the kitchen after taking a piss and splashing his legs . he found Emily in the kitchen making breakfast. And the best idea he ever had came to his mind. 
'' hey Milly! I need to ask you for a favor '' David said .
'' it's Emily.'' 
'' whatever! ''
'' what do you need? '' Emily asked .
'' I need you to come with me to a party so my mother isn't going to try and fix me up with any other hairy women '' David replied. 
'' what's wrong with a hairy woman '' Emily got a little angry .
'' a strong woman with no need of a man . what man need that in his life ? ''.
'' I don't know. I am pretty busy these days '' 
'' you're not paying any rent and if you're not selling your a*s and getting money then you should do some favors .just to feel useful '' David replied. 
'' cake !'' Emily came out of the kitchen with some pancakes. 
'' there! ''David replied fast 
'' wine !''
'' what else you'll find !''
'' I am in '' Emily smiled 
'' how did you prepare the pancakes ? There's no food here '' David asked. 
'' Mmmmm'' Emily made a weird smile. 
'' I don't want to know. I have to break the beans diet '' David took the pancakes from Emily's hands. 
David ate the pancakes with a smile he didn't get for years. He imagined the pink land with unicorns farting rainbows and flamingos crapping candy. He was in his own paradise. 
Emily stood up after finishing her breakfast '' I am gonna go. I have to pay rent then I am going to find a pimp .try not to go far from the toilet. I found the ingredients in the trash. '' Emily started walking to the exit door . 
David stopped eating '' no kidding '' .When had Emily left the apartment , David started eating again. 
The apartment turned quite. David noticed that there's a purse near the TV. He tried not to look at it but he felt like the purse was calling for him. But what about privacy and s**t like that. Well, screw privacy. No no no. David has to respect privacy. So he turned the TV on then he started looking for a movie or any TV s**t people watch these days. 
David stood up near the purse then he just kicked it. The purse was closed so nothing got out. David said ''hum '' 
He opened the purse then he put it near the TV again. He started thinking '' this is wrong but what's better than wrong '' .when he had kicked the purse ,everything rolled ou on the floor. 
'' what an accident! '' David yelled. 
David took a look at what got out. He saw a lipstick ,typical! Girl stuff. Then a photo sticking out between the pages of a book. Or maybe a diary . He opened the diary then he took a look at the photo. It's a photographer of a blonde woman holding a child on her back and in the back of the  photographer, there's a writing '' happy birthday mom ''.

'' wow. Emily used to look like a boy when she was young '' David said 
then he checked for an ID or anything could tell him who's Emily. He found s**t. He tried to read the diary but he found some kind of calendar program. Something like. 
'' Sunday : 0900 work. 1200 lunch break. 1800 strip club ''.
'' she works. The b***h! '' David said then he heard something. He quickly put all Emily's stuff in the purse then when the door got opened .Emily found David watching Baywatch. The purse is back in its place like nothing happened. 
'' there's something fishy! '' Emily walked inside the apartment with a wired look '' did you do something when I am gone '' 
'' who are you ?my wife '' David yelled '' what are you doing here and where were you going ?'' 
'' one question per day. I just came to take my purse. I am going to leave you to your porn '' Emily went to take her purse. 
'' Baywatch is a movie about life '' David yelled then he thought '' damn women and their sixth scent ''.
Emily left the apartment with her purse. You're probably thinking that this whole scenario. David looking through Emily's stuff . Just for you to know that there's a deep story behind this girl. Well, there isn't .I am just trying to waste as many pages as possible  and don't get your hopes up .Because I suck at deep stories but have some faith my friend. Because I want you to learn something after this chapter .so be patient with this story.


© 2016 MohamedBencharef


Author's Note

MohamedBencharef
I am just saying . if you made it this far from the start . thank you for you wasting your time buddy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is an interesting story, you have some very funny ideas that show's off your creativity. It is rough and needs some polishing and to that, I have some advise that will help you do just that. First, you should have someone read your story out loud to you so you can hear as written, any typo's or wording issues will be easy to hear. If you don't have anyone to read to you then you can use a text to speech program, I use Natural Reader they have a free version http://www.naturalreaders.com/index.html
Grammarly is the best writing tool I have ever come across it will help with spelling, grammar and punctuation https://app.grammarly.com/
With the use of these two writing tools, you will be able to hear any wording issues with one and the technical issues with the other. I hope you find these tools as helpful as I have, they not only make editing a lot easier but can make everyone a better writer :~)

Posted 7 Years Ago


MohamedBencharef

7 Years Ago

I am using them since the first time you showed them to me .

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 23, 2016
Last Updated on April 28, 2016
Tags: stuff, comidy, stuffagain, smile


Author

MohamedBencharef
MohamedBencharef

jijel, algerie, Algeria



About
I am a human who wishes he can admire more wonders . but the light in my eyes is fading and I'll drop all I can before I go for good . I walk by many names like Firo ,Moha , the idiot , dumb a*s , th.. more..

Writing