You forgot the Photograph 5

You forgot the Photograph 5

A Chapter by MohamedBencharef

David took a look at his savings. Well, they're running out. He started thinking about a way to make money and he came up with any lazy uncreative man can think of. Writing a novel! And what better than a romance novel? Maybe a novel about frogs trying to become ninjas. You're probably right. We already have the ninja turtles. How about samurai frogs ? Now we're getting somewhere. 
David tried to know his place in this world. He never knew his dad or his grandparents. He just lived like a Happy fatherless child until one day. His mother took him to another woman's house then she pointed at the chubby kid ''this is your half brother Jhonny''. Suddenly his world turned upside down. He started thinking about the starving kids in Africa .the poor animals getting raped by humans in the USA. 
He looked at Nicolas cage and he knew that if this guy can be a movie star ,then I can be anything. Like many kids David never liked the new brother but eventually, love grew on him. 
David wasn't very popular with people .he used to bully a kid named Gail because.... Well, I haven't decided yet but I'll let you know. In David's heart, he had love for his brother and his mother . It's not like he had a choice but you know how it is with family. Even with being a loner and probably still a virgin . He still tries to make something out of nothing. He needs to know his art. He always loved writing but this dream doesn't always work. People make it hard. You will make it hard. 
The life of souls.It started in the beginning of time . Out of nothing the world have been created. With countless creatures and the intelligent of the human race and the hormones that made the creation of the brain useless. You know that we're all killer inside ourselves. We're a very dirty creatures. When we live our life safe. Away from danger. A car and a house with a wife that steals your money and probably charge you for a blow job. You know your place in life and there's nothing you want to change. With people, you pretend to love others and to care for them . And more you pretend that you care for the people that it's obvious they're under your level. Some are homeless and some are very poor. These people can't shower .they lick themselves to get clean and sometimes they lick each other. Some of you know when they see someone walking with a cup for you to spare some pennies . You look at him .he's walking and laughing. Probably talking to himself. And you know you want to run him with your car. But have no worries my friend. Because these people have eyes can see the look of despise in your eyes. They know you think they're trash and they don't deserve to live. 
So the lesson here is don't drive your car. 
I noticed something. I didn't tell you how David looks like... Well, do you see that fifty years old brown skinned a*****e in the cover? Yeah, you got it. That's me... Ah right ! David! How do I know how he looks like. It's not like I married the guy. He can look like anyone you want. He can be white or he can be black. He can be both. He can be a Mexican and he can an alien. He can have a blonde hair and he can have an Afro. He can have five legs or an eye in his a*s. He can walk like a woman or he can fly. Come on buddy you're reading. Use your imagination and create someone. Come on I'll wait.................... So did you did it? Is that guy by any chance look like one of the boys in one direction? Then congratulations my friend you're a horny fifteen years old girl. If David looks like Zack Efron. Then congratulations my friend you're a single twenty-year-old girl who lives with a cat army. At last, if David looks like a normal ugly person then congratulations man . you're someone I don't know. 
Let's put away the dark stuff aside and let's dig a little bit into Johnny's past. He was chubby then he lost his weight .and that's it. 
Now let's talk about Isaac. You probably forget about him. We'll I'll remind you of him. He's homeless. You remembered him.... No.... Typical of you.... You, people, think all homeless people looks the same. OK if you don't want to know about Isaac. Let him rot. 


© 2016 MohamedBencharef


Author's Note

MohamedBencharef
I know there's no story here . but there's a party in the next page .

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on April 25, 2016
Last Updated on April 25, 2016
Tags: smile, stuffagain, comidy, stuff


Author

MohamedBencharef
MohamedBencharef

jijel, algerie, Algeria



About
I am a human who wishes he can admire more wonders . but the light in my eyes is fading and I'll drop all I can before I go for good . I walk by many names like Firo ,Moha , the idiot , dumb a*s , th.. more..

Writing