You forgot the Photograph 6

You forgot the Photograph 6

A Chapter by MohamedBencharef

David took his next morning seriously. Because it's his mother's birthday. So he grabbed a nice blazer and went to his scooter. Emily looked nicer than him. She got class .She was wearing a dress and heels. That's all I can describe. I am not a fashion nut.
When Emily had took the back seat in David's scooter. Both of them felt weird. So let the journey begins. 
The two unhappy couple are walking up the stairs in some building in some avenue. 
When some apartment door got opened. They were amazed. too many people are here. It's like someone died then he came back to life and now the world is celebrating. 
It's not like a crazy party. It's just people talking and sharing drinks. Slow music and not a lot of motions. 
'' look we're going to come in. Meet some people. Cut the cake then we shall escape '' David whispered to Emily. 
'' I know I am going to regret this '' Emily replied. 
Slowly they're walking inside. 
'' hey! Dave! Come in '' someone screamed. 
David turned his head slowly then he saw it. It's his mother with Jimmie and Johnny. 
David started walking there and he knew that today is gonna be his last day as a free man. Today he's gonna change the color of his blood. Today he's gonna rape Jimmie. 
When David reached his mother. '' Dave. You're on time. This is Jimmie I think you met him before '' David's mother said. 
'' hello David '' Jimmie pull his hand towards David 
'' Jimmie. You're still here '' David shook the man's hand and squeezed it until Jimmie screamed ''yowza !'' 
'' so how are you Ms. Goodwin? I am Emily '' Emily poked David so he can stop squeezing the guy. With a smile, she pulled her hand to shake the hand of David's mom .
hey! Wait a second ! How did Emily know David's  last name? Did. did ...no.... Did the writer make it so he doesn't have to think of a name? David is calling her "mom" , her boyfriend is calling her" hone "and the rest is "Ms.Goodwin". 
Hey! I have imagination and I can imagine many names but yeah. the last part is true. Hey! It's my book. I can be lazy as much as I want .and I can waste lines by putting words like these lines as much as I want. 
So where were we. Mmmm. Yeah ! Emily was shaking the hand of David's mom .
'' nice to meet you Emily .Let us do some talk and let the boys get along with each other '' David's mom grabbed Emily from her arm then she walked away with her. 
'' yeah. This is gonna turn ugly '' Johnny said .
'' so Dave. I have to tell you something '' Jimmie said .
'' don't call me Dave '' Dave's eyes are turning red .
''look son . me and your mom are pretty serious in this relationship '' Jimmie placed his hand on David's shoulder. 
'' I am older than you and hand off. Baldy '' David is slowly pulling out an army knife from his pocket. He got killer eyes. 
Johnny stood at David's side so he can hide the knife behind him by grabbing dave's hand  and trying to take the knife away from him 
 '' you gotta be serious '' Johnny said awkwardly 
'' son . I think it's the time me and your mom .....'' Johnny hit Jimmie with a giant heavy bag  on his head.
'' sorry Jimmie didn't see you there '' Johnny said while Jimmie is with no consciousness on the ground. 
''Someone take this man to the hospital ''David said then he whispered '' before I draw a dick on his shiny head with my knife ''.
The party continued. David's mom took Jimmie to the hospital while the people kept partying . It'snot a big deal. Today might someone faint and the others won't give a f**k the next day someone will get his a*s chopped in half and drilled until the meat turned to an oil . Not ashes a f*****g oil and they still won't give a duck .
David saw her in the party. It's the girl he nearly killed twice. It's Ms. Obama...... Just kidding. It's Stella she's was talking to this guy. I think his name is Fail .no it's Gail. Props to you hunger games fans. Gail is not a brave man he's the man who likes to study and get bullied repeatedly just because he's a smart a*s. If you like science then there's no escape from this road. You have to get your s**t together and grow up to be the next Isaac Newton. You might get your head dipped in the toilet water. You might get your a*s analled by a raccoon. You might eat your a*s from the hunger. You might try to kill yourself by stabbing yourself repeatedly with a used d***o . You might have your heart broken by your cousin. But know that science is hard and it's hard to look at. If you're a weirdo then eat some potatoes. 
Back to the story. Gail used to be called many things like the girl. Princess glasses. The man who peed his panties. The diaper guy. The man with no man parts. A man but not manly. You can call him a man but he's not. Skinny jeans. Pink jeans. Gay Michel Jackson. Michel Jackson's mom. Barbie's fart. And the list goes on and on . Feeling pretty good about yourself huh. Mr science Okta .
You can see that Gail is still having problems with some girls. Because he's making Stella nerves. Wait. He just left. Now Stella is alone. 
David said '' what the...? '' then he started walking .
'' from all the orgies in the world you choose this place ''David approached Stella.
Wait a minute! Did I said he's not going to meet her again. Well sorry I ran out of ideas and I had to waste some pages with pointless conversations but don't worry this is her last appearance in the pages. 
'' hey !didn't expect to see you here '' Stella replied. 
'' I didn't expect to see myself here too. How did you get here? '' David asked while looking at the drink she's holding. 
'' your mom invited me ''
'' OK ! How do you know my mom? ''
'' she came to the hospital to make sure I won't sue you '' Stella took a sip from her drink. 
'' how did she knew about me almost murdering you ? ''
'' how do I know? It's your mom. Ask her! '' Stella got a little angry. 
'' I'd rather not . So how are you doing? Any cocaine lately '' David got his feeling back. You know when you can't hold yourself for a woman you hate. She's in another world and you don't want to see yourself getting tied to the death chair she calls love. Even when you stab yourself repeatedly in the chest using rusted pipe .You still get your hormones flushed out. This is the last time we will work as a hole and now I forgot what I was writing about.


© 2016 MohamedBencharef


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on April 27, 2016
Last Updated on April 27, 2016
Tags: stuff, comidy, stuffagain, smile


Author

MohamedBencharef
MohamedBencharef

jijel, algerie, Algeria



About
I am a human who wishes he can admire more wonders . but the light in my eyes is fading and I'll drop all I can before I go for good . I walk by many names like Firo ,Moha , the idiot , dumb a*s , th.. more..

Writing