You forgot the Photograph 9

You forgot the Photograph 9

A Chapter by MohamedBencharef

Emily joined the laughing group . while Stella is giving her the stinky eye .
'' what are we talking about ? '' Emily asked .
'' perfect timing you're about to hear how David lost his place in the army '' Jhonny replied
'' well it's not a good story and...... '' 
'' let the story begin !'' Johnny interrupted David 
let's stop this useless dialog and let's get to the story  . It was a nice day in the forest. 
'' no !it wasn't a nice day! ''David interrupted the writer. 
Okay. It was a horrible day in the forest. The sun was sunny. The sky was blue .
'' no! Wrong again! The sky was clouded with a rain can turn rocks into dirt !''David interrupted me again. 
Wait a minute! I'll check my draft......................... Yeah ! he's right. So it was a rainy day with a faded sun. The water and dirt made a swamp out of that forest. David and six of his squad were captured by some terrorists. David and the rest of the squad were being walked like a b***h in chains. A black bag covering their heads and chains made the thought of escaping impossible. All what David is hearing is footsteps and some dialogs off course. There were six terrorists. 
'' you'll never see the daylight gain! M**********r! '' one of the terro yelled while pushing David blindly toward a rock. you know writing terrorist gives me the creeps .I'll just write terro.
'' m**********r! we'll rape you and your little sisters '' when another terro has yelled , David fell on the ground. He got covered with mud and s**t. 
The terrorists took David and his squad to a metal door in the middle of the woods. The door is attached to a giant rock. One of the terro knocked on the door. 
'' password! '' someone from the other side yelled. 
'' m**********r! '' a terro yelled .then the door got opened. 
'' ohey! '' the doorkeeper greeted the terrorists. 
They took David and his squad to one of the torturing rooms and every day they make them take one shot from a pistol . The pistol doesn't have to be charged. It's the fear of dying that counts. Let's not forget the torture for information. But our heroes they didn't submit to fear. And that fear didn't even exist until Vivian got shot in the head. Yeah, it wasn't an empty pistol today guys. 
In the second week of getting tortured only three members of the squad are still alive. 
David is chained in a chair. The terro slapped him in the face again and again then he grabbed a d***o and slapped David in the face with it again and again. 
'' you still won't talk m**********r!'' the terrorist slapped David again. 
'' I have nothing to say mother fuckk...'' David is so hungry and he couldn't talk. The two other members kept looking at David while he's getting fucked in the head by that dude. 
The terrorist placed his face two inches away from David's then he yelled '' taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalk! Motherfuckaaaaaaaaaaaar !'' David spits in the terrorist's mouth while it was open. 
The terrorist backed off '' you m**********r! Tell me you didn't do this you m**********r. '' the terrorist's neck got snapped by one of David's squad. Yeah someone somehow managed to get his chain off. Then he took away the chains from his teammates. 
'' we have to leave now '' Davao the savior said. 
'' off course! It's not like we're going to have coffee '' Davis yelled while exiting the room. 
David found himself in a big hall with many open doors to many torturing rooms . He started running while seeing the torture of other people getting tortured. He saw someone getting stabbed repeatedly. He saw someone getting raped by what looked like three gorillas. He saw someone being forced to watch the Twilight movies. But his path was clear so he and his friends must run. But they didn't run far. Because half of this headquarter is getting bombed by the Green forces. 
While David was running an explosion have blown behind his . David flew . the explosion throw him in the air then he hit the wall . all his bones got nearly shattered . 
David fell on the ground with wired noises inside his ears and a blurry sight. After he woke up he saw Davao on the ground and he's about to die. 
David tried to see where is the other guy of the squad but that guy already escaped. Somehow use your imagination. David went to Davao and lifted him over his shoulder then he started walking to the exit while bullet sounds and explosions are raping the terrorists headquarter. 
'' come on buddy! We can do it! We're must go home tonight! '' Dave yelled while he's dragging Davao with him. 
'' leave me here while there's no enemies in our way. You must save yourself .it's too late for me '' Davao says with a tone of death. 
'' no ! we're going home tonight !'' David yelled .
'' Dave! One last request! '' Davao spit blood. 
'' what! No! You're coming! '' David yelled and stopped moving 
'' no it's too late. I already feel that my soul is leaving my body '' Davao coughs '' Dave ... Remember to ..... '' coughs again '' remember to return Baywatch to the video store '' Davao closed his eyes. 
'' noooooo! '' David yelled. 
'' Dave! I am still here. I can't die in peace with you hurting ma ears '' Davao yelled. 
'' oh! Sorry....... What should I go now ?'' 
But Davao didn't respond to David. He already left this world. David managed to leave the base and go home. But when he felt safe .he start feeling some back pains and after getting checked by the best doctor Donald Trump. He told him that his spine has been bent . If you run you'll feel the pain in your back. There's a surgery but I don't know if the odds are in our favor. David was going to do that surgery but when he saw another surgery. so the surgeon was sucking the patient's dick in the middle of the surgery . at least he was trying to . 
David said f**k the surgery. 
And this is the story of how David left the army with pride. And he's afraid of pistols too. Because of the torture he had with them. he can hold big guns and rifles but pistols make him wet his pants . see how ridiculous this is .


© 2016 MohamedBencharef


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on May 3, 2016
Last Updated on May 3, 2016
Tags: stuff, comidy, stuffagain, smile


Author

MohamedBencharef
MohamedBencharef

jijel, algerie, Algeria



About
I am a human who wishes he can admire more wonders . but the light in my eyes is fading and I'll drop all I can before I go for good . I walk by many names like Firo ,Moha , the idiot , dumb a*s , th.. more..

Writing