You forgot the Photograph 10

You forgot the Photograph 10

A Chapter by MohamedBencharef

'' wow . Davao was a hero '' Gail said .
'' yeah he was '' David moved his head down. 
'' oh that what I didn't remember ! '' Johnny placed his hand on his head '' Davao asked you to be his best man '' 
'' That man is alive !'' David was shocked .
'' yeah '' Jhonny smiled .
'' how ?''
'' Well when they were moving his coffin in the graveyard. He kinda broke out from the top of that coffin '' 
'' he's alive! Awesome I can't wait to see him '' David felt some happiness '' when's the wedding ? '' 
'' five years ago '' Johnny replied with a squirrely face .
Everyone started laughing. '' what?!!! '' David yelled. 
everybody was having a good time but listen to me for a second .
You know when someone you hate invites you to his birthday then you look at him with your smug face and red eyes. There's something will make you go to that birthday. you know what ? Your girlfriend! She will make you go there because for some stupid reason she believes that life is built on love and peace. Fairytales  am I right?! Any way you go. You get drunk. You try to punch him in the throat. You make him cough blood. You go to jail. you get raped by your cellmate . the one who looks like Dwayne Johnson the rock . yeah, that man ! he doesn't have legs , he has pillars there . he doesn't have arms , he has legs there . he doesn't have a dick , he has a head there . I was going to say an arm there but that's just creepy . anyway moving on . you escape prison . you go home . you rape your ex-girlfriend . she'll try to kill you but she'll die in the process . you'll get the death chair . you'll die .The end. Now after I wasted some lines let's go back to the story. 
The party was unforgettable. Maybe to me because it took too many pages and too many dialogues. After the party in the night. Emily went on walking with David , Gail and Johnny to take Stella to her home. 
They were talking and laughing . They walked with their arms on each other's shoulders . Like a drunken group. When they reached Stella's home. 
'' okay guys! This is it '' Stella started walking to her door. 
'' goodbye! '' everyone said while waving. 
Stella didn't wave or say goodbye. She was busy looking at the house next to Stella's home. Like she wanted to burn it or something like that .
'' I am gonna take Johnny home. You two do whatever you want ''David said 
'' I gonna go to work '' Stella replied. 
'' I am gonna go home I guess '' everyone started walking before Gail spoke '' not that anybody cares '' .
David and Johnny kept walking around. 
'' I really don't want to go home, man  Let's do something '' Johnny said as he was walking with David. 
'' you should go! There's a lot of responsibilities '' David replied .
'' that's why I don't want to be there. It's always where's that and who's that. The funny part there's no kid and I am already feeling like s**t '' 
'' wait! '' David stopped walking '' is that Emily? '' David pointed at Emily. She was too far and she was walking like she wants to get raped . 
'' yeah. You want to follow her '' Johnny said. 
'' no ! let's take you home '' David replied. 
'' don't you want to see if she's really a stripper '' Johnny gave his wired look to David. 
'' who told you she's a stripper? '' David asked. 
'' Well in her journal it said that in that journal she has '' David slapped Johnny in the head after he said that. 
'' you checked her bag ! '' David's yelled .
'' how did you knew that it was in her bag ? '' Johnny with his wired look again. 
'' hey! She's getting too far .we have to move if we don't want to lose her ''
They followed her to a wired Ally. It was dark and she was talking to some weird fat guy. They talked for a while then he gave her a gun and she gave him money. I was going to say she gave him a happy ending but that's just sad .
'' I think she's going to kill you '' Johnny said while they were hiding behind the garbage cans again. 
'' not me but there's someone . Johnny, I think it's time to look at her past ''


© 2016 MohamedBencharef


Author's Note

MohamedBencharef
we're nearly at the end of the chapter . I am so excited for the next .


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on May 4, 2016
Last Updated on May 4, 2016
Tags: stuff, comidy, stuffagain, smile


Author

MohamedBencharef
MohamedBencharef

jijel, algerie, Algeria



About
I am a human who wishes he can admire more wonders . but the light in my eyes is fading and I'll drop all I can before I go for good . I walk by many names like Firo ,Moha , the idiot , dumb a*s , th.. more..

Writing