You forgot the Photograph 12

You forgot the Photograph 12

A Chapter by MohamedBencharef

David is driving his scooter without knowing where to go. But he went to Stella's house. 
He knocked on the garden's gate many times but she didn't respond . so he took a rock from the ground and he threw it at the window causing the  window to break and yet Stella didn't respond. So he broke many windows until she came out from the window trying to see what the f**k is going on . 
'' what ?!'' she yelled. 
'' I need a favor! ''
Meanwhile, Emily is sipping wine to Martin . He's sitting on his couch waiting for the happy ending.
'' yeah you're getting the hang of this '' Martin said as he drinks from the cup. But suddenly he feels fainted. '' what did you put here? '' he asks then slowly he lost consciousness . 
David is waiting for Stella to come down. She took a long time. But after she opened the gate  . 
'' you took a long time! '' David said with an angry face. 
'' I had to wear something! '' she replied while looking at David in the eyes .
'' is that makeup in your face? '' David asked. 
'' eh. No! '' she looked the other way. 
'' who wears makeup in the end of the night? '' 
'' is there a reason for you being here? !'' the b***h is changing the subject. 
'' yeah. Remember Emily? ''  David says
'' hmm your girlfriend.'' 
''Yeah ! she's nuts .I think she's going to kidnap someone and if we're lucky she's just making him drink her body liquid '' David said .
'' what? '' Stella got surprised. 
'' OK we don't have time '' David replied '' Do you know where Martin locker lives? '' 
'' yeah. He's my neighbor '' Emily pointed at the next door house. 
'' try calling him '' .
'' right now .I am really tired '' .
'' did you hear the body liquid part? '' .
'' I knew you're full with troubles '' Stella whispered while going to get her phone .
Stella called this Martin guy . She called again and again but he didn't respond. 
'' weird! usually, he responds to see if I changed my mind about sleeping with him '' Stella said while looking at her phone. 
''OK you already boned the guy and now I'll just go to see his house '' David started walking towards the house next door. 
'' wait ! I am coming too '' Stella started following David .
'' why? '' David asks while walking. 
'' I want to see some body liquid action '' Stella replied. 
'' it's not like I can stop you '' 
So David and Stella walked ten steps to the right and now they reached the destination . not much and that's all I can write with my lack of imagination .weird ! it looks like a rap song . "walked ten steps to the right and now they reached the destination . not much and that's all I can write with my lack of imagination" .
'' get the f**k out of here or I'll call the cops '' the Gatekeeper of Martin's house yelled .
'' you dumb a*s idiot. I am telling you to check on him '' David yelled 
'' f**k you '' the Gatekeeper.... You get the idea. 
they walked away from the gate. 
'' you know what that means '' David whispered to Stella . David means that Stella have to blow the Gatekeeper. 
'' what? '' Stella have no clue. 
'' forget it. I don't want respect you less'' David walked away. 
'' what do you mean? Is that it ? are you going home ?'' Stella yelled while David is walking away. 
'' no .I am going to break in '' 
'' and I thought that the night isn't gonna turn crazier '' Stella walked fast to reach David .
'' what ? are you going to break in too ? '' David said.
'' yeah ! '' Stella said with a smile. 
'' oh no !... Just kidding ...I am not '' David replied .
David seems to have a bad look at this girl. But what he doesn't understand that with her illness she's a little bit open up to crazy things like that. Because of the reminder of death, that is her illness. Did I wrote illness twice? Anyway. David was going to climb the wall and leave Stella behind but somehow he didn't. And I am not going to say more than that. I am already sick and tired and I can't write. 
I don't know why I have this fever ? It's not like I took a cold shower or anything. It might be that English girl from college . she was walking towards me then she dropped her papers . I was picking them up for her since that what a man must do in that situation . probably .
while I was picking the papers our eyes met then the b***h sneezed in my face . But don't get me wrong. It wasn't like a sneeze hot . It felt like a f*****g dickhead jizzed in my f*****g face. seriously I spent my day sleeping without going to work or college .
And I swear if she's gonna f*****g play another dumb scenario where she drops her papers or hit with her car or even jizz on my face again. I'll break that little skull of her. then I'll send her back to England . I am out . see you in the next page .


© 2016 MohamedBencharef


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on May 8, 2016
Last Updated on May 10, 2016
Tags: smile, stuffagain, comidy, stuff


Author

MohamedBencharef
MohamedBencharef

jijel, algerie, Algeria



About
I am a human who wishes he can admire more wonders . but the light in my eyes is fading and I'll drop all I can before I go for good . I walk by many names like Firo ,Moha , the idiot , dumb a*s , th.. more..

Writing