You forgot the Photograph 13

You forgot the Photograph 13

A Chapter by MohamedBencharef

David lifted Stella from her feet so she can climb the wall easily. When both of them stood on top of the wall David pushed Stella to fall then he jumped down to the garden . When he had touched the ground . He felt a huge pain in his back. 
'' you could've let me jumped alone '' Stella said with a demon face .
'' hmm ''David is humming with a duck face and little tears coming out of his eyes. 
'' what are you having hemorrhoids now? ''
'' give my back five minutes to get straight '' David said with a voice of a horse. 
'' harry up! Let's hide behind the bushes '' Stella grabbed David from his shoulder then they hid behind the bushes. 
'' are you trying to make my spine permanently bend ?'' David looked at Stella with tears sparkling in his eyes .
'' there's another guard . He's doing his thing over there '' Stella pointed at another guard and  he's taking a piss between two trees. 
'' you break my heart every time you can't say a disgusting word '' David have straightened up his back .'' let's do this ''
'' do what? '' Stella got confused. 
'' I am going to throw a rock on his right side. When he check the source of the sound we'll go to the house '' David wiped out the tears. 
'' did that worked before in your army days ? '' Stella asked. 
'' well it worked in Far cry 3 '' David grabbed a rock. 
''is that some kind of operation you did before ? '' 
'' no! It's a video game I played ''
'' what?!! '' 
'' Relax '' David threw the rock .
The two of them watched that rock fly in slow motion. It flew so fast from David's hand to the guard's head which made the guard fell to the ground  .
'' you didn't distract him! You killed him! '' Stella yelled. 
'' a strong warrior never falls with one arrow '' David said while watching the guard lying like a dead body and peeing at the same time. 
'' I think the saying is even the strongest warrior can fall with one arrow and you just killed that guy '' Stella keeps yelling. 
'' stop freaking out! He's still unloading his drinks. That means he's still breathing '' David started walking towards the house. 
'' wait!'' Stella went to David. 
'' why would a male singer hire two guards ?'' David asked. 
'' he might have his reasons '' 
While David is walking he noticed an ammo for a 9mm pistol in the ground. He picked it up then he continued walking. 
Emily was sitting on a couch covering her eyes with her hands while Martin is tied up on a chair with no consciousness . 
'' did you make him drink any of your stuff ? '' David entered the room. 
'' you! What are you doing here? '' Emily asked then she noticed Stella '' and what is she doing here? ''.
'' she helped me get here . '' David saw the gun at her side on the couch '' Whatever you decide! You know you will be the person that you can't change ''
'' is that a gun? '' Stella asked 
'' you didn't answer what are you doing here? '' Emily grabbed the gun. 
'' isn't it obvious. I am here to stop what isn't you . Before it'll become you forever '' 
'' what? What are you talking about? '' Stella asked. 
'' it is me. It has always been me from the start. All my roads led me to this point . I've already become it from the start '' Emily said. 
'' am I missing something? '' Stella asked. 
'' there's no blood. Seems that it's not too late yet '' David smiled. 
'' to late for what? Why are you ignoring me ?'' Stella asked again. 
'' I have all the right reasons to end his beating dark heart. '' Emily looked at Martin. 
'' ah. She wants to kill him....OK continue '' Stella said .
'' believe me. We're humans. There's no reason for killing. You can't justify killing . Even in self-defense it always feels like something died with the guy you killed . until you're dead inside then you'll lose the feels of the living  '' David placed his hand in his heart. 
'' well there's reasons to kill this man but all I need is one '' Emily started looking at the floor.


© 2016 MohamedBencharef


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on May 11, 2016
Last Updated on May 11, 2016
Tags: stuff, comidy, stuffagain, smile


Author

MohamedBencharef
MohamedBencharef

jijel, algerie, Algeria



About
I am a human who wishes he can admire more wonders . but the light in my eyes is fading and I'll drop all I can before I go for good . I walk by many names like Firo ,Moha , the idiot , dumb a*s , th.. more..

Writing