You forgot the Photograph Final

You forgot the Photograph Final

A Chapter by MohamedBencharef

There was a time where you can look at someone and say that you'll marry that one day and Martin locker did the same when he saw Emily the first time . Except he said I'll bang that chick one day.

Emily was just an assistant at that time. She was alone to learn from the world. That made some guys think that she's an easy target. Not that she isn't.

Martin was just a guitar player at that time. He was in a band called nobody cares. Seriously no one will care about the name.

He saw Emily walking to a bar. He wasn't that big of a famous person at the time. So he knew his place in the world. When he approached Emily. He talked to her like any girl he tried to bone and leave her hanging the next day.

'' hey girl. I saw you a few minutes ago and I thought why not? '' Martin said as took a seat at Emily's side in the bar.

'' you're right. Why not have a conversation ?''But the b***h didn't respond as expected.

She was a cold-stoned b***h that didn't care if that guy had a boner in his life or not.but all that she was is someone who wants to build something out of nothing. But build what ?like most of us she didn't know.

Emily took her time with Martin but for some reason, Martin didn't mind at all. But there was something inside Martin that kept burning since he learned how to play guitar. It's the stage in the front where you stand with a microphone and the madness of the crowd in front of you. And all it took is a three months with Emily to free that a*****e and make something from him out of nothing .

She convinced him to start writing his own songs and convince the band to give it a chance. That opened a possibility of collaboration in the band .all the members start making songs, the drum player, the piano player, all of them. And that gave Martin the power to become the lead singer of that band.

That band has become something beautiful then after being successful , cocaine joined the mix. The band turned to something toxic. The parties ,the money wasting, the loveless lifestyle . That wasn't a big problem for Emily. It might have been a problem if she knew about the prostitute parties they have every time they make an album .

There's something changed in Martin. He turned to alcohol as a friend and that made Emily pregnant one day. That day Martin throw his bottles then he promised Emily that together they'll make the world bleed. He married her the next month.

It was cold and magical at ones. Because for a god of cocaine he can't change just by trying . Even if he wanted to.

Having a child in the mix gave Martin a burden. He became more toxic day after day. His balls aren't working the same as they used to be. Until his addiction strikes again. Every time he looks at the rest of the band. ''How can they be that free? How can they bang everything that has a hole in and I can't? How can she do this to me? ''.

His mind stopped working. Then he became abusive towards his family,his wife and his five-year-old child. And that went on until the mother called the cops fearing that the madman will kill her ten-year-old child .

But the Martin was more powerful than she thought. He won full custody after the divorce . he went beyond the law to make sure Emily doesn't win.

She might have been out of the picture and somehow she lost the right to talk to her son, but she didn't lose hope. Her child kept sending her messages and talking to her. While his father forbids him to do that and every time he catches him contacting her. He beats the s**t out of him. And that went on and on. Until the sixteen years old boy finally gave up. He sends his final letter then he took his last breath by his own hands.

Emily saw the smug look on David's face in the funeral . She saw that she was the one who helped him make that selfish dream alive . And yet she wasn't the one who paid the full price. She got lost in this world alone again but this time with a darker soul. It took three years to change her hatred to a plan. She saw the toxic being she created and she couldn't live knowing he's still alive.

Until one day she was standing under some balcony on a rainy night . she saw how he have the same smug face in the TV , How he didn't change after making a little child take the highway? She went with the guy who offered her a house until she finds one. But she stayed only to kill and flee after.

Emily stood up '' that's why he shouldn't see another day ! I am ending this right now! '' Emily pointed the gun towards Martin's head.

'' no! '' Stella yelled.

Emily pulled the trigger but the gun didn't shoot .it just clicked.

'' uhh. You should turn the safety off first '' David said.

'' oh! Silly me '' Emily turned the safety off. '' that's why he shouldn't see another day ! I am ending this right now! '' Emily pointed the gun towards Martin.

'' no! '' Stella yelled.

Emily pulled the trigger but the gun didn't shoot .it just clicked again .

'' what ? What's the problem now ?'' Emily said.

'' something tells me you know how guns work. You left the safety off on purpose and you even dropped the ammo in the man's yard. But how did you that there isn't an extra bullet in the gun? You know that your son took his life but he didn't want you to take yours in the process of avenging him .''

'' I took it out. I don't know why ! But somehow I am not a killer '' Emily took a seat on the couch '' I was waiting for him to wake up and see what am able to do it when he sees me and when it's too late to go back . For god sake! he didn't even recognize me. ''

'' don't worry . the thing is you're not crazy enough to kill someone ''. David started walking towards Emily '' come on. Let's get out of here ''

'' I can't go along with this so it's time to give up on something .I hope his liver fail before he developed another kind of HIV '' Emily replied .

Both David and Emily turned around to see Stella crying and whipping out tears.

'' why are you crying? '' Emily said.

'' Emily ! I wish I was like you '' Stella yelled

'' let's just leave .before she kill anyone '' David replied

They left the house . The sun was rising and after walking for a while Emily saw a bar open .

'' hey! Let me buy you guys some drinks '' Emily stopped walking.

'' right now '' Stella replied.

'' yeah! Just go to the bar and order what you want. I'll just get rid of the gun then I'll be there in five minutes '' Emily said while she was walking away.

'' Don't take long '' Stella replied.

David entered the bar with Stella without saying a word .

'' what's wrong you didn't say a word since we left the big house ''Stella said.

But David stood in silence while drinking his coke .

'' I am going home now . let's hope I don't get you in more troubles '' David said after finishing his coke .

'' shouldn't we wait for Emily to come back first ? ''

'' no sweetie. She's not coming back '' David replied.

Emily didn't wait for Martin to wake up so it's too late to go back from trying to murder him . For some reason, she waited for David to come and stop her. After leaving the house she realized that she have become the same girl she was before Martin lost his mind. And that's something she couldn't risk living again .

David entered his apartment and somehow it felt different . The loneliness. the dark wind whispering silence in his ear .

He took a seat on his couch then he turned the TV on. But there was no cable .

'' the b***h! She didn't give my neighbor a b**b touch for this day.... Not a big deal. I'll just watch Baywatch . '' David started looking for the tape but he found something else. It was a photograph of Emily with her kid. Yeah ! that photograph.

'' hey! That woman is Emily !and I thought it she was the kid '' David said laughing.

His eyes caught a passport. And it belongs to Emily.

The man felt lonely. And he hates it. How can he heal himself? only time can heal him .but after he gets healed he'll have his jerking off addiction back.

In the airport, Emily was sitting on a chair waiting for her flight to pass.

'' you're making me feel like a stalker '' David took a seat next to her.

'' what? again ! Why you're here ? '' Emily was surprised .

'' it's not because you forgot the passport '' David took out the passport.

'' then why? '' Emily took the passport.

'' because you forgot the photograph '' David took out the photograph with a smile.

Emily took the photograph then she started tearing up.

'' I hate goodbyes but I really don't want this to be one. So I really hope you come back one day and if you do I'll be here and don't worry about me because I'll keep myself busy using my hand '' David left Emily alone .

because his tears are flushing out for the first time too and you know no one wants to see a man cry . Yeah, you get it he's tearing up. And it's time to go home and jerk off with his tears.

Martin has woke up in the middle of the day '' no! Not again! This time, I didn't even take cocaine '' .

the guard woke up too in a pool of his own piss .so pretty much everyone is alive .

and before I'll leave Ya Hanging . Emily isn't cum-ing back . Just kidding...... I am not.... Or am I ?



© 2016 MohamedBencharef


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice work you have here~ Though, this felt kind of passive. Make the writing more active. And make sure you double check your grammar. There are errors scattered all across the entire story.

Posted 7 Years Ago


MohamedBencharef

7 Years Ago

I know that's why I am not writing these days . I am just learning grammar . thanks for reading the .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Added on May 11, 2016
Last Updated on May 11, 2016
Tags: stuff, comidy, stuffagain, smile


Author

MohamedBencharef
MohamedBencharef

jijel, algerie, Algeria



About
I am a human who wishes he can admire more wonders . but the light in my eyes is fading and I'll drop all I can before I go for good . I walk by many names like Firo ,Moha , the idiot , dumb a*s , th.. more..

Writing